Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating (36001 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by phazotron(m): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
soundOsonic:
I met a lady last year, we talked well and vibed well. Later on I would go to her shop to discuss and I would have this eye contact with her and I thought I felt something like a spark though. Even the Lady with her suspected we had a thing together but I just recently knew her. We both talked as if we know each otherfor like forever.

She asked me for my number, I gave her. I never asked her for her number simply because I wanted to make sure that the signal we are getting from each other was purely romantic and not platonic and I wanted to take things slow.

I felt that her asking for my number was that she needed to spend more time with me if I am not available physically. So we started chatting. The chats was going smoothly and to my surprise we do chat all through the day we literally chats all hours of the day.
Then I did what all single Hot guy will do, out but apart from the Hot which I am not most times; I asked her out. I was not after sex perse I just wanted enough closure bridging through the platonic platform to a more romantic setting.

But she replied with this exact same words "I am not ready for a relationship, I want to complete my schooling and be focus with my education."

Well despite her reply killed my envisioned sun setting romantic bliss; I understood as she was a good girl, a virgin and someone very focus with academics. I know this because she tells me everything about her things happening each day, minutes and seconds.

I was contented with the platonic relationship, I thought I would wait maybe 2 or 3 years as that's what she was indirectly telling me.
A month later from the time I asked her out and was turned down, that time was December: Christmas period. I took my sister out to a nice eatery and I asked her if she could come along as a friend. She obliged but told me she would be going some place after that I said ok.

So after she left to her place of wherever. My sister told me she is worried, I asked her why, she said she went to her guy's place. I was shocked this is a lady that is not ready for relationship. This guy in question is a Yahoo guy by the appearance and all. The guy later broke her heart as that's the first time she is dating I think at 21. Another guy in the area too was like dating her as well after that guy, at the point of dating he got another girl pregnant and broke her heart (same Yahoo guy).

I thought why did she ever chose not to date me. If at all you were not physically attracted to me why didn't you just tell me instead of all these mumbo jumbo. I am actually an average looking guy. Maybe a 6 or even a 7 based on world standard.

My question is why do girls always refuse to date me, I am not a good guy neither am I a bad guy. The one I am asking out says I am not in her level, that she is in a very low level for me to look at her or ask her out. She believes I am after sex.

The next one said I am too low for her. Though she was older.
The one I confessed my feelings for her heart isn't even with me but another but she started catching feelings but sometimes she gets to her senses and she convince herself she belongs with another.

The girl who I don't even know that keeps greeting me Everytime but I keep ignoring her, I later went for her after a year she turned me down.
I just tire o.

Edit: Not every woman I meet, I ask out. I have a particular type of lady I ask out that depicts my taste. Any Lady beyond or below I show zero interest.

People saying I should move on, I have already. I was never pained o. And those calling me a simp I no even understand, where did you read any simpish move from me? Or do you at all know what SIMP is?
My problem isn't sex o. If I wanted sex I would get it easily from those low class street girls without spending a dime. I am after my kind of girls but they are saying NO.

She's not interested in you

Na woman Wey no like you go dey give excuses

4 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Bonab: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nothing is wrong with you, small girls of these days are after money. So hustle, in the future you will get any girl you want.

Please don't t change to a bad boy(yahoo boy) , simply because your mind tells you that's what girls want. You will regret changing to please people.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Bamzyriches451: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmm
Just make money and leave Nigerian girls

2 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Brarrie: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
tiffanyfan:
It is only you that is feeling the babe but she no dey feel you bros
why she con dey chat her,but she dey feel the yahoo boy wah break her heart
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Ikea81: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
With this your grammer, I am surprised she was even friends with you
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Slow nigga.. she no gree? Move on no need waiting for her to change mind in a couple of years to date u naaa wtf man And u even dey take her out on dates. Dates u should have used to know willing babes.. You're slow and u seem too emotional plus holding on to the bs she says to give urself hope is unheard of angry

2 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Lukaku95: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
soundOsonic:

Do you understand that statement or do you want to just talk.
My looks based on world standard for men is a 6 or 7. You haven't seen me before so why complain. Is it my fault you are ugly?
And besides I don't look Nigerian
you don't look Nigerian and girls dey reject you left and right.. local dog .

3 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Highlyrespected(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Anndrew:
Dear Op..am in d same shoe with u....what I did is never to give damn abt that,why focusing on myself and how to progress to the next level..as I dey move na so I dey try others till I see wat am looking for..am single and no bae or girfrnd..also am introvert....no tme for shit...I like u and u form or say no sex or whatever I moveee...if I wan cure conjil I do hook up..na so I dey live my life....Las Las every man go get banny
My niggar cool

2 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
An average girl in Nigeria loves money. Focus on your life and the right girl will locate you.
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
At that age she is more interested in flexing and posing for the gram in exotic locations, or maki g TikTok videos in hotel bathrooms, true relationship is very far from girls within the ages of 18-30, heed to the advice of making money first instead of women, once the money comes na them go dey rush you, such girls when them start to depreciate na then them go dey post motivation post.

6 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by donsheddy1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
All this epistle for a V gender? Simp.
soundOsonic:
I met a lady last year, we talked well and vibed well. Later on I would go to her shop to discuss and I would have this eye contact with her and I thought I felt something like a spark though. Even the Lady with her suspected we had a thing together but I just recently knew her. We both talked as if we know each otherfor like forever.

She asked me for my number, I gave her. I never asked her for her number simply because I wanted to make sure that the signal we are getting from each other was purely romantic and not platonic and I wanted to take things slow.

I felt that her asking for my number was that she needed to spend more time with me if I am not available physically. So we started chatting. The chats was going smoothly and to my surprise we do chat all through the day we literally chats all hours of the day.
Then I did what all single Hot guy will do, out but apart from the Hot which I am not most times; I asked her out. I was not after sex perse I just wanted enough closure bridging through the platonic platform to a more romantic setting.

But she replied with this exact same words "I am not ready for a relationship, I want to complete my schooling and be focus with my education."

Well despite her reply killed my envisioned sun setting romantic bliss; I understood as she was a good girl, a virgin and someone very focus with academics. I know this because she tells me everything about her things happening each day, minutes and seconds.

I was contented with the platonic relationship, I thought I would wait maybe 2 or 3 years as that's what she was indirectly telling me.
A month later from the time I asked her out and was turned down, that time was December: Christmas period. I took my sister out to a nice eatery and I asked her if she could come along as a friend. She obliged but told me she would be going some place after that I said ok.

So after she left to her place of wherever. My sister told me she is worried, I asked her why, she said she went to her guy's place. I was shocked this is a lady that is not ready for relationship. This guy in question is a Yahoo guy by the appearance and all. The guy later broke her heart as that's the first time she is dating I think at 21. Another guy in the area too was like dating her as well after that guy, at the point of dating he got another girl pregnant and broke her heart (same Yahoo guy).

I thought why did she ever chose not to date me. If at all you were not physically attracted to me why didn't you just tell me instead of all these mumbo jumbo. I am actually an average looking guy. Maybe a 6 or even a 7 based on world standard.

My question is why do girls always refuse to date me, I am not a good guy neither am I a bad guy. The one I am asking out says I am not in her level, that she is in a very low level for me to look at her or ask her out. She believes I am after sex.

The one I confessed my feelings for her heart isn't even with me but another but she started catching feelings but sometimes she gets to her senses and she convince herself she belongs with another.

The girl who I don't even know that keeps greeting me Everytime but I keep ignoring her, I later went for her after a year she turned me down.
I just tire o.

Edit: Not every woman I meet, I ask out. I have a particular type of lady I ask out that depicts my taste. Any Lady beyond or below I show zero interest.

People saying I should move on, I have already. I was never pained o. And those calling me a simp I no even understand, where did you read any simpish move from me? Or do you at all know what SIMP is?
My problem isn't sex o. If I wanted sex I would get it easily from those low class street girls without spending a dime. I am after my kind of girls but they are saying NO.
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Mccold: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
I have make up my mind by ice Prince ft tecno, I want to work on myself make I leave girls make Dem dey on their own, make i spend my money wisely

4 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by lookingfly: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
soundOsonic:

I just tire o.

you see gals, them no de like make your toast them..... put them in a dark room when they're not sure if your feelings for them. That's when you've started winning and keep it that way until they start asking questions like are you dating someone, how do you feel about me etc...... Even at that, don't EVER give them a direct answer.

4 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by house10s: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
tiffanyfan:

But I no feel you......
u got feel me oh
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
soundOsonic:

I just tire o.

It’s the entitlement fa me. Y’all think girls owe you relationships or something. Which one is “why does no girl want to date me”? Who are you?

“I can get sex from low class girls”

You’re obviously an incel, and you’re on your road to becoming one of them miserable alpha males that have convinced themselves they get rejected cos they’re too hot. Sad.
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN

baba e get one guy way wan buy KALA ooo but na weed d guy go give u. better ghana weed way dey make psn reason well

1 Like

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by MisterKennedy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
slickycee:
This one doesn't even know how women acts .

Don't fall for their games .

Dey ignore them dey go.
Build a strong career , get money.

Women are never really attracted to a man ,it's mostly his status, his office,his power, his fame , his money

There must be something that she doesn't easily find in most guys that you must posses.

The easiest way to get a girl, is never to pursue them, just flex your power and whenever they see it, like magnet , they would find and gum body .

OP no dey reason woman matte

Bro I swear you get Solomon type of Wisdom... Nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by MisterKennedy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Spider20:
Stay away from Nigerian ladies, They bring series of harm and peril.
Avoid them with immediate alacrity.
Start dating and exploring foreign ladies.
A word is enough for the wise...........
Kelly from Bodo Norway.......

Baba send your boy some cash please
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mvena:
Mmm

the whole nairaland boys dey follow u ooo. no b juju b that?

madam wetin u carry??
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by amodujames(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Op you too go do yahoo yahoo
She go fall for you
Na guy wey dey do yahoo yahoo she wan dey with now grin
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by HRMK: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
this looks more like an epistle to me!how can a man be a talkative?try to talk less and u see ladies running after u!

2 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Mvena(f): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
nniero11:

the whole nairaland boys dey follow u ooo. no b juju b that?

madam wetin u carry??
Ah! I no notice o
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by handyman90: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Godada:

There is a universal law in trying to date women.

Disclaimer...... olosho doesn't apply here.

Hide your intentions.

Go about it indirectly.

If she likes you, it will happen.

Don't go about proclaiming your feelings up and down.

Get her to your territory.

Get her relaxed.

Try your luck.

Women are weird creatures, there are times all you need is to key into and screw the hell outta them.

Miss the time and say goodbye to sex with her.

Listen to this guy, and you dont chit chat with a lady all day. You holla at her with the intention of setting up a meeting/date, don't vomit your intentions it reduces her interest level, just sweep her off her feet I just hope you understand.. And learn to let go asap if she shows low interest level...

3 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by mudiana(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
soundOsonic:

I just tire o.

no vex bro, na so life be.
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by handyman90: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
lookingfly:
you see gals, them no de like make your toast them..... put them in a dark room when they're not sure if your feelings for them. That's when you've started winning and keep it that way until they start asking questions like are you dating someone, how do you feel about me etc...... Even at that, don't EVER give them a direct answer.

This man has probably read double your dating lol..
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by rave1040: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
This shouldnt even be on Nairaland, Na your personal problem grin
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Karnice600: 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
soundOsonic:

I just tire o.

I think you sailed the 'ship' too fast and far ahead of the 'relation'.

That girl is 21. They have a very short attention span. You don't seem to have the adventure or luxury to keep her attention fixed on u. You don't seem to have the right cards from the pack, but that's not the goal either.

The goal is to get your sense of validation outside the female circle, to better your psychology, physique and finances. Pursue these goals with focus and you'll have less stress calling the shots with women.

Focus on an ideal lifestyle and a goal. That's your business. Watch the women focus on you, that's their job.

I'm not asking you to be a yahoo boy. It's the easiest way to get a Range Rover with your destiny.

Women come last. Put them first and every other thing collapses.

Read this again.

6 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Huffd: 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Soon as I fuvvck them I forget them

Coz when I go broke they won’t be giving me attention

Don’t love a girl stop being a simp go out there and get you some money

3 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by authority2006(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Daveambition:
Mtchewww.
Damn yu man; yu stil get time to write this long epistle for woman wey no gree date yu..?
[s] This generation just dey breed clowns as men... [/s]

It's called experience sharing, not everything is to be locked up in the grey matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / Solutions To Spirit Husband And Spirit Wife Problems / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.