Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating (35976 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by soundOsonic: 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ocholu:

Let me be real with you OP;

If it's based on world standard, you're not even up to 2. See your big mouth like 6.
Simply because you ugly no mean say everybody carry worwor looks like you. I am good looking. If you are looking at Nigeria, most girls I met had admitted I am handsome. If at all most girls from other country should say. It will be mostly 6 or 7.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by soundOsonic: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
ForeighPlug:
Don't be a SIMP!!!

Find the Nearest FLASK and pour your AKAMU!!
My problem is not sex oga. Is everything sex to you guys.

1 Like

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
A girl was chatting with you everyday on her own.

She was even the one who demanded your phone number.

Which other landing do you want ?? What other relationship do you want ??

This guy needs factory reset slaps...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by RevoRaptor: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dude am not gonna lie,
This same thing happened to me last and till now am not %100 over it. Even the guy she want for end up marrying another girl.
But guess what, girls want what they can't get.
Based on what I noticed, you are a nice guy since you're not after s#x so how an average girl will interpret that is "weak".
Just try and forget about her and fucus on yourself,
Go to the gym, read book, dress well and your career and you would see girls falling for you.
She might even come running back to you.

20 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by soundOsonic: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
RevoRaptor:
Dude am not gonna lie,
This same thing happened to me last and till now am not %100 over it. Even the guy she want for end up marrying another girl.
But guess what, girls want what they can't get.
Based on what I noticed, you are a nice guy since you're not after s#x so how an average girl will interpret that is "weak".
Just try and forget about her and fucus on yourself,
Go to the gym, read book, dress well and your career and you would see girls falling for you.
She might even come running back to you.

Lol nice guys are not after sex? grin grin grin
No not that I don't want sex. I don't want to hit and run. I chat naughty too.

7 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Ocholu: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
soundOsonic:

Simply because you ugly no mean say everybody carry worwor looks like you. I am good looking. If you are looking at Nigeria, most girls I met had admitted I am handsome. If at all most girls from other country should say. It will be mostly 6 or 7.

See the variable you're using to guage your "handsomeness". I really pity you.

I challenge you to drop your picture, make me sef drop mine; let's see who would come out tops.

Even Shatta Bandle is handsome to many ladies. If you know you know.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by RevoRaptor: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
soundOsonic:

Lol nice guys are not after sex? grin grin grin
No not that I don't want sex. I don't want to hit and run. I chat naughty too.

that not what I meant.
But that how they interpret nice guys lol.
Baba fashi the babe, you deserve more.
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by wunmi590(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2021

Go slap the current guy and collect your girl back cheesy

Oga leave that girl, she's definitely not for you

2 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by wamide042(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
It was clear that she doesn’t want you .
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by house10s: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
tiffanyfan:
It is only you that is feeling the babe but she no dey feel you bros
but me i dey feel u
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by ednut1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
She no like u
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Champneys: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
soundOsonic:
I met a lady last year, we talked well and vibed well. Later on I would go to her shop to discuss and I would have this eye contact with her and I thought I felt something like a spark though. Even the Lady with her suspected we had a thing together but I just recently knew her. We both talked as if we know each otherfor like forever.

She asked me for my number, I gave her. I never asked her for her number simply because I wanted to make sure that the signal we are getting from each other was purely romantic and not platonic and I wanted to take things slow.

I felt that her asking for my number was that she needed to spend more time with me if I am not available physically. So we started chatting. The chats was going smoothly and to my surprise we do chat all through the day we literally chats all hours of the day.
Then I did what all single Hot guy will do, out but apart from the Hot which I am not most times; I asked her out. I was not after sex perse I just wanted enough closure bridging through the platonic platform to a more romantic setting.

But she replied with this exact same words "I am not ready for a relationship, I want to complete my schooling and be focus with my education."

Well despite her reply killed my envisioned sun setting romantic bliss; I understood as she was a good girl, a virgin and someone very focus with academics. I know this because she tells me everything about her things happening each day, minutes and seconds.

I was contented with the platonic relationship, I thought I would wait maybe 2 or 3 years as that's what she was indirectly telling me.
A month later from the time I asked her out and was turned down, that time was December: Christmas period. I took my sister out to a nice eatery and I asked her if she could come along as a friend. She obliged but told me she would be going some place after that I said ok.

So after she left to her place of wherever. My sister told me she is worried, I asked her why, she said she went to her guy's place. I was shocked this is a lady that is not ready for relationship. This guy in question is a Yahoo guy by the appearance and all. The guy later broke her heart as that's the first time she is dating I think at 21. Another guy in the area too was like dating her as well after that guy, at the point of dating he got another girl pregnant and broke her heart (same Yahoo guy).

I thought why did she ever chose not to date me. If at all you were not physically attracted to me why didn't you just tell me instead of all these mumbo jumbo. I am actually an average looking guy. Maybe a 6 or even a 7 based on world standard.

My question is why do girls always refuse to date me, I am not a good guy neither am I a bad guy. The one I am asking out says I am not in her level, that she is in a very low level for me to look at her or ask her out. She believes I am after sex.

The next one said I am too low for her. Though she was older.
The one I confessed my feelings for her heart isn't even with me but another but she started catching feelings but sometimes she gets to her senses and she convince herself she belongs with another.

The girl who I don't even know that keeps greeting me Everytime but I keep ignoring her, I later went for her after a year she turned me down.
I just tire o.

Edit: Not every woman I meet, I ask out. I have a particular type of lady I ask out that depicts my taste. Any Lady beyond or below I show zero interest.

People saying I should move on, I have already. I was never pained o. And those calling me a simp I no even understand, where did you read any simpish move from me? Or do you at all know what SIMP is?
My problem isn't sex o. If I wanted sex I would get it easily from those low class street girls without spending a dime. I am after my kind of girls but they are saying NO.

Ogun idile is worrying you bro. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
She wasn’t ready for a relationship with YOU grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by ppogba: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
I did not bother to read this long epistle because it may likely be rubbish going by the title.

Please prove me wrong.
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by starstunna1313(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
soundOsonic:
I met a lady last year, we talked well and vibed well. Later on I would go to her shop to discuss and I would have this eye contact with her and I thought I felt something like a spark though. Even the Lady with her suspected we had a thing together but I just recently knew her. We both talked as if we know each otherfor like forever.

She asked me for my number, I gave her. I never asked her for her number simply because I wanted to make sure that the signal we are getting from each other was purely romantic and not platonic and I wanted to take things slow.

I felt that her asking for my number was that she needed to spend more time with me if I am not available physically. So we started chatting. The chats was going smoothly and to my surprise we do chat all through the day we literally chats all hours of the day.
Then I did what all single Hot guy will do, out but apart from the Hot which I am not most times; I asked her out. I was not after sex perse I just wanted enough closure bridging through the platonic platform to a more romantic setting.

But she replied with this exact same words "I am not ready for a relationship, I want to complete my schooling and be focus with my education."

Well despite her reply killed my envisioned sun setting romantic bliss; I understood as she was a good girl, a virgin and someone very focus with academics. I know this because she tells me everything about her things happening each day, minutes and seconds.

I was contented with the platonic relationship, I thought I would wait maybe 2 or 3 years as that's what she was indirectly telling me.
A month later from the time I asked her out and was turned down, that time was December: Christmas period. I took my sister out to a nice eatery and I asked her if she could come along as a friend. She obliged but told me she would be going some place after that I said ok.

So after she left to her place of wherever. My sister told me she is worried, I asked her why, she said she went to her guy's place. I was shocked this is a lady that is not ready for relationship. This guy in question is a Yahoo guy by the appearance and all. The guy later broke her heart as that's the first time she is dating I think at 21. Another guy in the area too was like dating her as well after that guy, at the point of dating he got another girl pregnant and broke her heart (same Yahoo guy).

I thought why did she ever chose not to date me. If at all you were not physically attracted to me why didn't you just tell me instead of all these mumbo jumbo. I am actually an average looking guy. Maybe a 6 or even a 7 based on world standard.

My question is why do girls always refuse to date me, I am not a good guy neither am I a bad guy. The one I am asking out says I am not in her level, that she is in a very low level for me to look at her or ask her out. She believes I am after sex.

The one I confessed my feelings for her heart isn't even with me but another but she started catching feelings but sometimes she gets to her senses and she convince herself she belongs with another.

The girl who I don't even know that keeps greeting me Everytime but I keep ignoring her, I later went for her after a year she turned me down.
I just tire o.

Edit: Not every woman I meet, I ask out. I have a particular type of lady I ask out that depicts my taste. Any Lady beyond or below I show zero interest.

People saying I should move on, I have already. I was never pained o. And those calling me a simp I no even understand, where did you read any simpish move from me? Or do you at all know what SIMP is?
My problem isn't sex o. If I wanted sex I would get it easily from those low class street girls without spending a dime. I am after my kind of girls but they are saying NO.

I could not even read the story finish. It’s just too funny mehn. Guy just get over it and move on
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by tobienyn(f): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
That's women girls Ladies for you
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Novenber: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lol
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Nonexisting: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Whenever a vaginarian gives you an excuse, just count it as no and move on. I don't know why this is too hard for you simps to understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by tradepunter: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Baba if girl say she nu want, block her and her destiny from your contacts and social media... Even from even seeing you if you live in the same area.

Relationship dy sweet if the girl loves you just as much as you love her....

if she rejects you then there are somethings she don't see in you that isn't appealing to her...

So jejely stay your lane, ladies plenty so no need sweating over anyone.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by OldNairalander(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
SIMPly wait for her to break up with the new boyfriend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by daytona007: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Simply put, you are a SIMP! Stop being a pvssy son! Y'all need to grow up FFS!!
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by alizma: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
I can just imagine how OP was stupidly turning his eyes thinking something was going to come out of it.
You were deceiving yourself thinking you were charming her. Sorry dear

4 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Pootle: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
ForeighPlug:
Don't be a SIMP!!!

Find the Nearest FLASK and pour your AKAMU!!
grin deep flasks grin
Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by nick50(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Op as a veteran in d game I will advice u to spice up ur toasting skills ,try luring them with cash or marriage promises u go see them fall yakata for u..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by bannar02: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
All you need to add is sense of urgency and scarcity of yourself and all those ladies will be after you ready to marry you. Ladies don't really have smart sense, you just need to outsmart them. Thank me later

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
On top girl wey no gree for you na hin you write this long epistle. If she com gree nko, wetin you go write?

2 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by chichimezie(f): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
She doesn’t want u!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by sammirano: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Man. You are not in control. When you control your world, girls will be your least worries

6 Likes

Re: I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating by Aganju849: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
soundOsonic:

I just tire o.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. / “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.