Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Plz Advice Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Advice Urgently (1070 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plz Advice Urgently by kanmosyl(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2007
Good morning everybody,
how are u all doing? its been an age on nairaland and i missed u all, hope u all are doing very well in every aspect of ur lives?

My thread

A friend of mine met a lady during their university days and this lady happento be the daughter of a wealthy man, she used her father's position, money, influence and connection to make sure my friend (who happen to be her future husband) came out of that school with good grades and even to the extent of getting him a good job in a well to do organisation but immediately after all these she travelled abroad for her masters while my friend was here enjoying his work with a good pay, official car and official appartment but in the process they lost contact and my friend tried all available means of getting her but all proved abortive. After rigorous searching and no success he met another lady. to cut long story short, a month to their wedding, this lady abroad came back to Nigeria and started pleading that she lost contact of him too and she even came purposely for him so they could go and get married abroad and move on with their life infact she 's got him a job over there.Even crying and reminding him all she's done for him to make he is and where he is.

Plz ur advice is highly needed urgently cos three month has started counting.
What will u do
Go ahead and marry ur new contact,
break the marriage and run abroad with ur old contact or
run away from both of them and move on with ur life.
Re: Plz Advice Urgently by mishoo(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2007
Your friend should get his acts together and should decide who he loves most. Being gratefull to someone is not the same as love.

The more reason you should not allow people to make you cos you wont be self made and your ego would be bruised at the long run.Now even if he loves the new girl, he cant even leave the old one cos of the fact that She made him.

A decision between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.

Omo so sini lenu o bu iyo si. Iso ni ko se ponla. Iyo ni ko se tu danu !!

You win some, you loose some !! Thats LIFE !!
Re: Plz Advice Urgently by LadyM1: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2007
oh pele oooooooooooooo a tough decision, hmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding / Behold! Do True Love Exist? / For The Ladies: What Cologne(s) Do You Like On A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.