Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! (40322 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by dapadawee: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Some people may say i'm lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need ur advice..

My girlfriend mum have a very big provission shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such person daughther as your girlfriend.

She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. infact, i don't even spend a kobo to buy anything again. All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.

If i meet her mum when i want to buy something, i'll pay her. But if i give her N500, she will give me change of even N2000 and ask me to go. And i don't argue with her so that her mum won't notice. I will just collect the money and go.

If i call her on phone that i'm hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me withing just 20 minutes of calling her..

She's spending so much on me, and i think i need advice.

I thought i was a lucky man b4, but the thing is too much 4 me.

nairalanders, What should i do?
Enlighten her. She will ruin her mums business.
Tell her to stop that habit. Real men dont take from women no matter what.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Felalucky8(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
How old is she?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by wonderr(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
She's only investing that gender gives nothing for free

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Greatn3ss: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
That girl must be very stupid, give me her number let me talk senses into her head
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by SarutobiEky(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Some people may say i'm lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need ur advice..

My girlfriend mum have a very big provission shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such person daughther as your girlfriend.

She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. infact, i don't even spend a kobo to buy anything again. All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.

If i meet her mum when i want to buy something, i'll pay her. But if i give her N500, she will give me change of even N2000 and ask me to go. And i don't argue with her so that her mum won't notice. I will just collect the money and go.

If i call her on phone that i'm hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me withing just 20 minutes of calling her..

bro you be fool? Sit her down and talk to her about how you feel. Too much of everything isn't good. Economy hard. She's a nice person BTW. No break her heart abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Truvelisback(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Abfinest007:
U be thief na .thief still dey need advice.she is stealing from her mom to give to you and you are happy

The next topic I'm expecting from is" how my girlfriend's mom arrested me
Her mum does the same for him. Didn't u read where he said that if he buys #500 food stuffs from her mother, her mother will give him #2000 change?
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by SocialJustice: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Romanoff:
You will still serve her breakfast.

Abi?
Una go say Nigerian girls no sabi love, this one done love you sotey she done turn Robin hood, thieving from her privileged mum to give to you the less privileged, you still come here dey complain.

Which advice you dey find gan gan?

If you no want make she dey thief give you, tell her make she stop na.
When last did you hear of a girl like her? Rest abeg, Nigerian girls are mostly useless, same applies to the guys.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Manigie:
While your girlfriend is a thief, because of love of course, if you no marry her however , the thunder wey go strike you don dey wear cover shoe for you.....

Na by force to marry person ni?
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by ashawopikin(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Girls wey dey spend money on us secretly, e reach your turn u expose am

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by dingbang(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin this is funny. Local man cannot can. Who says dick is not good for woman? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
imagine making that kind of girl commissioner or minister of finance tomorrow, na brokenness the country or state dey write later to

when a business is spending above his income, no be bankruptcy the business dey go? no matter how much is being pump to make it works, this is just an example why Nigeria cannot work. Nigeria run on budget deficit consciously and unconsciously

you don finger the naive girl brain so tey she lost common sense, that's how one girl left her mom shop with Lipton carton, giving items and pussy to street guys. some kids are just cursed, may I not birth dumb kids

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by SocialJustice: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Lol, how old is she? I hope you know police case is not far?
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by bigjackass: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Note: most of the things she gives me, she bring it without me asking for it. And if i try to reject them, she starts to think that i'm trying to give her space, i'm seeing someone else or i don't love her anymore.. Thats why i need advice, because i don't want to loose her by rejecting what she brings for me.
Oga be a man and tell her the plain truth that you can't collect because she's stealing it. Look by the time the mom finds out that her daughter is stealing to give you, they way you will be disgraced ehn, you won't like the outcome at all. The embarrassment may send you packing out of that area. She can even call police to arrest you at home. A word is enough for the Wise

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by sampsonub100: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Romanoff:
You will still serve her breakfast.

Abi?
Una go say Nigerian girls no sabi love, this one done love you sotey she done turn Robin hood, thieving from her privileged mum to give to you the less privileged, you still come here dey complain.

Which advice you dey find gan gan?

If you no want make she dey thief give you, tell her make she stop na.
I don't think you are looking at things from the guy's perspective. Deep down in his heart, he knows that what his girlfriend is doing is not right. All hell would be let loose if the girl's mum finds out her daughter has turned to "Santa Claus" at the expense of her business. I think he only wants to put things in order before they go haywire.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Bobxin: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
because say na the girl dey give abi?

What the girl is giving is not hers, she didn't work for it.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by real777(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Read Proverbs 28:24 for your so called foolish girlfriend. Very soon that provision store will run down while her hardworking mother will be blaming witches.

My brother did it to my mum decades ago but in his own case it was for the so called friends and street boys in the name of "pitying them and selling on credit"
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Godbless3(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
I was thinking she is forcing the foodstuff to you not knowing that when you need foodstuff, you just walk into her mum store and it yours.

If you're not comfortable with it, talk to her and tell her thats her mum business that she is using to feed different men... Mind you, you are not the first beneficiary of it.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Champneys: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

What should you do? Kill yourself!
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Tallesty1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
This one nah "in-house" bandit.

I remember telling someone on here that a Nigerian girl in love is a giver. It comes to them naturally. If your girl is not giving to you, she's likely giving someone else.

It's just their thing.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Akakanfirstclass(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
So we should help you flex the goodies..
Mtcheewm
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by IgOga(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Her mum reading this thread like shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Bahun(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
richeeyo:

Maybe the guy is struggling
Not every girl is in the same [/s]tax collection business[s] grin grin as you
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Godbless3(m): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Truvelisback:
Her mum does the same for him. Didn't u read where he said that if he buys #500 food stuffs from her mother, her mother will give him #2000 change?

Read again. He said if her mum is in the shop and he brings out #500 to pay 4 what he bought that his girlfriend will even give change of 2000k and as him to go.
Meaning extra #1500 will be added to his #500 as change.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Wchris(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Please can I borrow her for a weak I am very hungry right now
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by SirLakes: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:
In need of a girl around ifo her mum must own a buka

age 20-65
65 na girl?? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Mom007(f): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Your girlfriend is a thief and so are you. You are both ruining that poor woman's business and God will judge you for it. Na waa o. See end time daughter!
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by muheeb01(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
This kind girl rare nowadays oo,but that's stealing and you should be the one to caution her
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by lekan3531(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Congratulations to u my brother..

You are jst using ur hand to dig ur own grave

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by staga: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

You have no sense of self-respect as a man.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Exczz: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
That’s what real love means not vice Versa where the guy have to do everything for the 95% broke nigerian girls out there
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by bigyouth: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
It is called stealing
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by nick50(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Don't worry when police net catch u will be charged with conspiracy na dat time u go know dat 'I no follow ' get price

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.