Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! (40332 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by okuta007: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Very stupid girl,instead of her to be collecting from you and adding to her mom's sales she's busy running her mom down. Foolish girl

na preeq dey sweet am - when guy man zap later - she go enta beach go dey break egg dey swear like say na gun point she do these tins grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by daclint(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
well she loves u bro, we all do dumb shit when were in love and judging from what u said ,i guess shes a teenager, try and sit her down, talk to her,instead of giving u for free she can reduce the price SMALL for u , u collecting for free is not good.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Stricher: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:
In need of a girl around ifo her mum must own a buka

age 20-65

Ole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
richeeyo:

Maybe the guy is struggling
Not every girl is in the same tax collection business as you
Kikikikikiki grin
Truly she's a tax collector

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by kemjoe: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bros, I do not think the love you both share should be on material things.
I would advice you ask her to stop stealing on your behalf because the consequence of her actions will be very dire for both of you. I believe that you can solidify your bond in other ways. If her mum knows and approves of your relationship, she might even be the one giving you all those things even though I do not support you leeching off them.
Pay for whatever you buy but be very prudent with your spending. You will gain more respect from your girlfriend if you are the one providing.
My humble advise.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by jaxxy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Very stupid girl,instead of her to be collecting from you and adding to her mom's sales she's busy running her mom down. Foolish girl

Love thy neighbor. Ur inneed bf is also thy neighbor. Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Such girl are very difficult to find.. Make sure u hold her tight..
Afterall, is not a crime for a girl to spend on her boyfriend.

Yes it's not a crime for a girl to spend on her boyfriend, but this particular girls act is criminal

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by rayzar(m): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:

I don confam who you be true true grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by providencia(m): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Some people may say i'm lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need ur advice..

My girlfriend mum have a very big provission shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such person daughther as your girlfriend.

She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. infact, i don't even spend a kobo to buy anything again. All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.

If i meet her mum when i want to buy something, i'll pay her. But if i give her N500, she will give me change of even N2000 and ask me to go. And i don't argue with her so that her mum won't notice. I will just collect the money and go.

If i call her on phone that i'm hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me withing just 20 minutes of calling her..

She's spending so much on me, and i think i need advice.

I thought i was a lucky man b4, but the thing is too much 4 me.

nairalanders, What should i do?

Why don't you stop going to the shop? Na only her mama get provision shop?

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by wisdomkid: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

NA wa oh! SIMPLY STOP asking for things ABEG!!! what sort of questions comes these days sef?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by BRATISLAVA: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
27Pushing30:

How old is the lady (age range i.e 15-18, 19-23 etc)

Must be a naive child from 12-16.

Which makes one wonder if he is not drastically older than her and using her speedily, being that he knows he's a golddigger out to ruin the mother's business.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Stricher:

Ole
dont blame me! Just tired of sapa

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by midnighter1(f): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Fictitious undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by femi4: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Some people may say i'm lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need ur advice..

My girlfriend mum have a very big provission shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such person daughther as your girlfriend.

She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. infact, i don't even spend a kobo to buy anything again. All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.

If i meet her mum when i want to buy something, i'll pay her. But if i give her N500, she will give me change of even N2000 and ask me to go. And i don't argue with her so that her mum won't notice. I will just collect the money and go.

If i call her on phone that i'm hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me withing just 20 minutes of calling her..

This is pure stealing...you better stop encouraging it
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by quota45: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Some of you men commenting here are the reason some of our african women are leaches. You would give what you don't have at the expense of others. Your male friends of 10 to 30 years of friendship can never collect from you what you would give a woman you just met. Your ego is your worst attribute, then you have the mouth to call them olosho or runs girls.

Op this girl na material pls hold her tight and do right by her. She knows you do not have thats why she is assisting you in her own way. If you do not feel the same way about her just be honest with her and she will do her best to win your heart. But if you like her also oboy this one na keeper and her spirit go ginger the spirit of progress. Behind every true successful bussiness man there is an iron woman holding the fort beside or behind the background.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Mrbenny001: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
If you dare dump her then you will know while fowl always looking up after seeping water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Do you want to marry her.....?
Do you need the provisions?
If the above questions are false.... Leave her and her provisions
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
And not every guy is in the same leech business as you and op.If he's struggling let him remain single and concentrate more on his struggles and not to leech on somebody's daughter and helping her run her mother's business down.
Relationship expert..

This one touch you..

Bushmeat done catch Hunter.. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Omohena: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
My questions for you is.I hope when that provision shop goes down totally ,u will feel very satisfied.In fact you're not meant for her.you're using her ignorant as a made weight for your relationship with her.Go and work

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by richeeyo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
phorget:

A struggling niggar should forget about woman and face his struggles, don't know why niggars would want to combine hustle with woman how will such niggar grow?
If you get a woman and not a pest
She would motivate you
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Amadi84: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
O! boy, enjoy while the offer last.

Just be a good guy, that girl is an angel sent to cure your hunger.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
You and your idiotic girlfriend are criminals.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by silibaba: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Gold digger, go and get a job.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Depressed101: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

i pray you get arrested for child molestation
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by gidado14(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

You are a home wrecker leave the poor woman shop alone oloshi

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by feggefirstson(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chaiii I need that kind of girl
My man u are lucky joorrr
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Cabazieu: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation be careful this act can put you in jail in future. If she is a minor. Same thing happen to my neighbor, after the said girl gain admission money stop flowing. Because she dont have access to her mum shop like before. She start billing the guy. Nothing dey my neighbor pocket, the banny thought he was lying to her.

She ask him to pay everything she has been spending on him. Or pay cash of 100k. Fight start for road people gather, Na so her mumsy use hear the new tori in town. Guy is not easy for my neighbor. Because he run til the case was settled by his elder brother. So be careful with her and talk to her like your sister.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
You are a certified jobless myopic criminal.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Hamiltonii: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
It is not free!
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by qtguru(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dem no dey do book keeping for the shop

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Larrykaysail(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
is it a crime to assist her boyfriend in time of need ?
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Gentlerespect76: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Your girlfriend is foolish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.