Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) (58139 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) / Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
pocohantas:
This girl is seriously changing hairstyle.
Omo!!!

Her pu**sy looks tighter right now

To smash her from behind dey hungry me
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wchris:
Fine girl cheesy. To nack just dey hungry me
fool cheesy grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin
AMAUCHESKY:
Hmmmmmm
You see beauty without brain

Is dangerous than PMB
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Asadujames202:

Her pu**sy looks tighter right now

To smash her from behind dey hungry me
her pussy is not tight I've fcked her b4, e dey like borehole
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Godons1: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

The trial of Chidinma Ojukwu, the prime suspect in the murder case of Super TV boss, Usifo Ataga, continued today November 16, at the Lagos State High Court, Igbosere after the case adjourned yesterday.

This video shows her leaving the court house yesterday with her classy catwalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFxPZ4P1JpE

Here are photos of Chidinma arriving the court this morning.

https:///chidinma-ojukwu-arrives-court-today-looking-all-fresh-photos/

Wicked Chidinma.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Silentmoni(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
SiggyNG:
She did new hair ooo embarassed
monitoring spirit..
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
STEWpid:

I don't support what she did, but you never can tell what transpired at that point.

I know some fine girls that refuse to play such life, but the men will go any length just to give you everything yet, they cannot give a kobo to a young vibrant man to succeed.

Go and ask real runs girls to share experience with you, you will fear for your sister's life and possible daughter(s)'.

As a woman, I can tell how men and young guys run after me and willing to spend all they have at that point in time. Toasters daily, uncountable.
after she withdraw 300k from the man account after she killed him, it is well, this is Nigeria
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Crossroad1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Do you want to die?
You wan die?
Se o fe ku ni?
I choro I nwu?

Choose the one wey you understand. grin
make we try am now and see if I will end up dying..
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:
She's quite tall. My love for tall girls though...

She walks graciously as well. Maybe this was what the billionaire was crazy about, cos facially? She's just average.
Exactly. I love tall gals. De turn me on
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Men ehn! Una see say na una be una own problem. grin

See as all the guys for this thread dey drool like bingos over a killer.
After una go dey say “if to say na man kill am blablablack sheep!”

Make we just hope say no be man be the presiding judge over the case.

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Johel(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

The trial of Chidinma Ojukwu, the prime suspect in the murder case of Super TV boss, Usifo Ataga, continued today November 16, at the Lagos State High Court, Igbosere after the case adjourned yesterday.

This video shows her leaving the court house yesterday with her classy catwalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFxPZ4P1JpE

Here are photos of Chidinma arriving the court this morning.

https:///chidinma-ojukwu-arrives-court-today-looking-all-fresh-photos/

I for don torture this girl to 65%...she go confess when I chook sticks of broom inside her obocho. angry angry.....I just hate wicked,greedy, stupid and people who can kill without having human feeling...she deserve 25years in jail I swear...she wasted a foolish man's life,her life should be wasted also because she's a foolish girl too.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by tradepunter: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ciscogod:
She looks more beautiful as she spends more time in prison. I think she killed to fulfil her destiny to glow in prison
Hahahahaha

You be werey walahi grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Lol, backing bc she's who exactly. Your nuisance brain needs oxygen

Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Dennis1987(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Passionate888:
The futire is a murderer

Igbo amakA
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Worldlegend(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
How on earth do this girl keep changing dresses and Nnamdi kalu has been wearing Versace since detention

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by STEWpid(f): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
aktolly54:
after she withdraw 300k from the man account after she killed him, it is well, this is Nigeria

Is the man not married? What was he looking for in the first place?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Exczz: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Evil girls everywhere
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Doubuzofficial:
Omo!! The Girl dey enter my eye sha

Broda mi,work on yourself in every aspect.

I bet ya,na you go dey enter dem girls eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Worldlegend:
How on earth do this girl keep changing dresses and Nnamdi kalu has been wearing Versace since detention
Versace you can only dream of grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Binsani(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Free her�...like are you ok�?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Make una free this bae jor embarassed
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
aktolly54:

No blame her. Na loud give am liver. grin

It’s the heartlessness for me. grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
STEWpid:

if all married stay faithful to their wives at home, some young ladies will feel am oooo
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by mrdino(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

She walks graciously as well. Maybe this was what the billionaire was crazy about, cos facially? She's just average.

I am sure she's available now
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
kalemy:
You are a big fool

dunce
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

grin cheesy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Onowu1979:

gay

lesbian like DJ Switch
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
STEWpid:

Nobody absolved the late Atega of any blame but how on earth can a young girl like kill a whole human being!!!?
Do you know what that means, even to herself?!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Abujason: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kai!
My prick wan chop that gal ooo.
Very fine babe.
See fine body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building / Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.