Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) (58215 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) / Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
longetivity:
grow up musa

reason am na ...okoro!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by treatise: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
When are they acquitting her because the drama is tilting toward acquittal?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Worldlegend:
How on earth do this girl keep changing dresses and Nnamdi kalu has been wearing Versace since detention

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:
Beauty will always bring you favours no matter the situation.
I swear... grin

See her VIP treatment, any way na based on the dead man status whom she was frolicking with.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Cokahot: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
She went too far all cos of greed for money. Don't blame her,u won't understand what it means to be content with what you have. Greed is terrible,while poverty is the root of all evil. How much did she withdraw from his acct ??the money has no value and would vanish into thin in with wreckless spending within a month. She should have even done pos cloning on him,rather than stab and kil him. Also the deceased drank and smoked to stupor. Like I always say,no what.
No tears for the dead
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
It's clear she ain't remorse or sober at all.
If this girl is freed today,she's going back to another location to continue her trade
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
googlepikins:

Mohammed did worse

ok

see your demi god below

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Munzy14:

I swear... grin

See her VIP treatment, any way na based on the dead man status whom she was frolicking with.

According to nollywood movies, she suppose don get black eye and iron burn wound by now. cheesy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by STEWpid(f): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Nobody absolved the late Atega of any blame but how on earth can a young girl like kill a whole human being!!!?
Do you know what that means, even to herself?!

I do not support killing whosoever it may be!

But things dey happen. Many girls have also been damaged, used, and killed by many men.

I know many men that cannot give you a man just one penny, but are ready to spend half of their fortunes on women. Whereas, majority of them are with evil intentions.

You might not understand!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
ajumma:

reason am na ...okoro!

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tallesty1:
Tall and fair ladies must make heaven whether they like it or not.

Hahahahahaha. Even the ones with coconut head?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
She walks like a model

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahahahaha. Even the ones with coconut head?
Yes, even the ones with coconut head.

Are you tall?

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

According to nollywood movies, she suppose don get black eye and iron burn wound by now. cheesy
Akuko...cheesy

Even OC torture will even find it awkward torturing such a calm beauty.. grin

If she no fine, udi aka nti a ga na aku ya eeh.. grin grin

Mba, biko nwaanyi neediri ima mma o.. cheesy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tallesty1:
Yes, even the ones with coconut head.

Are you tall?

Taller than Ishilove. grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Akerele44(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:
She's quite tall. My love for tall girls though...

She walks graciously as well. Maybe this was what the billionaire was crazy about, cos facially? She's just average.
She go soon stab u also.. continue
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by discusant: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

The trial of Chidinma Ojukwu, the prime suspect in the murder case of Super TV boss, Usifo Ataga, continued today November 16, at the Lagos State High Court, Igbosere after the case adjourned yesterday.

This video shows her leaving the court house yesterday with her classy catwalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFxPZ4P1JpE

Here are photos of Chidinma arriving the court this morning.

https:///chidinma-ojukwu-arrives-court-today-looking-all-fresh-photos/

Usifo raped her once; wanted to rape her for the 2nd time, she overreacted which led to Usifo’s death.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Richvibes1997: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
I wan nack dis girl embarassed
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

The trial of Chidinma Ojukwu, the prime suspect in the murder case of Super TV boss, Usifo Ataga, continued today November 16, at the Lagos State High Court, Igbosere after the case adjourned yesterday.

This video shows her leaving the court house yesterday with her classy catwalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFxPZ4P1JpE

Here are photos of Chidinma arriving the court this morning.

https:///chidinma-ojukwu-arrives-court-today-looking-all-fresh-photos/

ATAGA who has a beautiful wife at home was never contented with his home and he went out of his way to die for PUSSZY may we not died for what our wife can give to us.

Pusszy that you can get freely from your wife at home.

The way "KONJI" dey turn the head of some men that one would consider responsible is so funny.

These men will fall so cheaply for those "PUBLIC DOGS" ignoring their beautiful wife at home.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
Munzy14:

Akuko...cheesy

Even OC torture will even find it awkward torturing such a calm beauty.. grin

If she no fine, udi aka nti a ga na aku ya eeh.. grin grin

Mba, biko nwaanyi neediri ima mma o.. cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
I si calm beauty? grin
Calm beauty kpara obi, were mma magbuo onye toro nna ya! grin
Nye’m nomba mma gi. O nwere ihe m choro I gwa ya. grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Taller than Ishilove. grin
I don't know how tall she is nah and I am not sure she's light skinned.

You sha sabi find wahala grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Susily(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Peace081:
When will they free this girl nah?

Murderers are not freed. They rot in jail
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
SiggyNG:
She did new hair ooo embarassed
Haha
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:
Men ehn! Una see say na una be una own problem. grin

See as all the guys for this thread dey drool like bingos over a killer.
After una go dey say “if to say na man kill am blablablablack sheep!”

Make we just hope say no be man be the presiding judge over the case.
Men will always be men... grin grin

Still that doesn't stop them from doing the needful..

Na man go still sleep with woman finish, still cut off her parts for ritual.. lipsrsealed

Hapu cha, the moment after climax, the senses return to default.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by rizzyray: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
But this girl make sense sha...chai, at least Ataga chop better thing die
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
STEWpid:

I do not support killing whosoever it may be!

But things dey happen. Many girls have also been damaged, used, and killed by many men.

I know many men that cannot give you a man just one penny, but are ready to spend half of their fortunes on women. Whereas, majority of them are with evil intentions.

You might not understand!!!
Of course, I understand very well and I really feel pity for those girls I see on roads waving private cars driven by men,any men...cos you don't know who they are!!! They can be any thing, ritualists,robbers,kidnappers,skull miners grin,yahoo yahoo,ghosts grin,they can be any thing....

(Women can be anything too. An elderly family friend once gave a lady a lift in the dead of the night in Benin only for her to ask him to start worshipping her as she's from the sea!)

Ok back to topic,so ye be right, majority of such men be full of bad motives buh,damn,all of a sudden this young innocent looking girl got blood on her fingers!
And as the men,these ladies hunting for bushmeat gat no good intentions too.
And like I said in onemaPosts,that girl is already hardened,she doesn't act sober.

Well,I pray God helps her.

Btw,whats with your moniker nah grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=107677544][/quote]
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by STEWpid(f): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Of course, I understand very well and I really feel pity for those girls I see on roads waving private cars driven by men,any men...cos you don't know who they are!!! They can be any thing, ritualists,robbers,kidnappers,skull miners grin,yahoo yahoo,ghosts grin,they can be any thing....

(Women can be anything too. An elderly family friend once gave a lady a lift in the dead of the night in Benin only for her to ask him to start worshipping her as she's from the sea!)

Ok back to topic,so ye be right, majority of such men be full of bad motives buh,damn,all of a sudden this young innocent looking girl got blood on her fingers!
And as the men,these ladies hunting for bushmeat gat no good intentions too.
And like I said in onemaPosts,that girl is already hardened,she doesn't act sober.

Well,I pray God helps her.

Btw,whats with your moniker nah grin

Eggxactily cool

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Susily(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
raphy:
See her cuteness she will.be freed something must kill.a man they say..puna kill.him

Him de ride since till girl vex say e don do.

She'll be freed cos of her cuteness?? Lol. You should be her lawyer with this your logic
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Munzy14:

Men will always be men... grin grin

Still that doesn't stop them from doing the needful..

Na man go still sleep with woman finish, still cut off her parts for ritual.. lipsrsealed

Hapu cha, the moment after climax, the senses return to default.

Mighty men have fallen because of a woman.
Juo Samson na Abacha.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by rizzyray: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nairaland sha sabi make things look so bad with their use of words.... which one be "her classy catwalk"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.