Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) (70835 Views)

Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer / What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge / If Davido And Wizkid Were Ronaldo And Messi Of Nigerian Music, Who's The Neymar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by LILTJAY: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
All these Davido fans are annoying. They might even be worse than Burna's fans.
them dey make me vex angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by ademi87(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
What of Terri?
Terri G or Terri Apala or Terri Waya
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
mabeni:
if he does it but doesn't talk or don't talk about it, people will talk. Rumour go carry am.

Yes, people will talk about it but it seems most of you are just too bitter and filled with hatred that you get blinded eveb when you see it.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Haakeem(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
makavellidon:
mama eleyi ti fi obo jo na. They should av use u 4 money ritual why 'WHEN' u are'Were STILL' young but 'IT's' not 2 late they can still use you. First grade wereygrin
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Damian10(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
The world frowns at real pipu i don't know why. Even for our today churches dem dey worship open givers pass ananymous wey dey even give more because dem face no show. God bless Davido, God bless Wizkid

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Wawelexy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:

To the dumb folks, anything not done on camera is not happening. grin

As in?

The way they thinks baffles me.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Kog45(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
mabeni:
if he does it but doesn't talk or don't talk about it, people will talk. Rumour go carry am.
Did you know what 2baba is doing presently for sound soultan family....some artists are very coded in doing things.

Go and ask Federal government about 2face contribution to IDP camps in Nigeria.

Abeg everything no be lau lau.

6 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by ademi87(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dreytonisback:
Dumb ass post with no backed up facts

Davido is loved for his good deeds
Wizkid is naturally loved whether he does good or bad

Do you know what it means to sell out 02 arena in just 2mins?
That's love not for good deeds

If wizkid goes for such a challenge, he'll make more than 500billion in just 1hr

I'll break it down for those who lack wisdom but argue over nothing

People love and cherish someone who's very scarce than someone who is always available
If you go to your friend's house everyday, the normal 2 meat you're served will reduce to 1 meat one day
And that person who comes just once in a year or months will only get more meats served in his plate, that's value

Wizkid doesn't post what he does for people, Davido does that for sure no cap
Featuring wizkid in a songs means you've blown
But featuring Davido in a song means the song will sell for sure but you won't get that much respect in the industry compared to wizkid's featuring

Wizkid is the only artist in Africa that will perform in fela shrine and they'll clear the stage and even sweep it
That's natural love , and not for good deeds , he's just naturally loveable

Take a look at the music industry all the top females love him but can't even get the opportunity of spending up to 1hr with him

Tiwa savage your African bad gyal do video vixen for wizkid
Victoria kimani no let wizkid rest , forever famzing
Seyi shay nko, who no know?
Yemi alade nko , who no know wetin cause fight for females in the industry
Simi has always been a wizzy fan since day 1, even before music
Didn't you hear Teni professing her love to wiz?
That's to show you he's got the whole females in check

So listen

To the male artists, wizkid is the most respected and loved artist in the whole of Africa , know why ?

Because there is so much power in (self respect)

All the people that sent Davido money will lick wizkid's feet no cap

Obi cubana invited Davido over and he was so happy to be I the midst of cubana
The same obi cubana invited wizkid over and wizkid was given an award , know what that means?

Valie of being on the low , let David grow up , that's all

Lights up my kpoli in peace
500 billion and in just few hours How much come be wizkid NETWORTH Softly dey call money now haba

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Openyamind111(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Your opinions on either of them won’t change the fact that they’re both successful and loved. Pray you have either of them in your family.. you dey nairaland dey get opinions on boys wey God don already bless.. no pray make you self for make your family proud for once make you for take your family name go international.. Munmuns.

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:

That Dubai guy wey give am money na Wetin?

Oga I repeat again, what davido got in 24 hours by a lot of people, wizzy go get am in less than 1hours by less than ten people....

Take it or leave it...
Which ten people? Is the Dubai guy not a Nigerian, wizkid no go see 10m in 1month, somebody that doesn't even take care of his children, a deadbeat dad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by makavellidon: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Read what you wrote, can you even understand it? Illiterate!
so u can read what i wrote then u av a big problem why am i even taking with ds slowpoke abeg go n die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Ibime(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
You lied!!! Just that bulk of the money will come from overseas..... Baba go make up to 500milli, wizzy gang only do expensive shit!

That is to say; what davido got in 24hrs by almost hundred of people,

Wizzy wizzy would get it in 2hrs by just tens of people.... That's the diff......

Your head dey there. Drake alone go drop like N50m

If Burna do him own, everywhere go scatter. 5 UK popstars like Stormzy them alone go raise that amount

3 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cephas11:
Don't be fooled folks..Wiz will get enough funds u see those artists wey dey hide chop bah..dem go donate better funds....No clout chasing o.
WIZKID IS FUCKING GLOBAL!
He no go see 5m in 2 weeks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Omicron007: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
[s]
jimcaddy:
See what Davido has that WizKid does not have is that connection to his fans. David is social. He rolls with everyone. He doesn't form. You hardly see WizKid. Always out of Naija doing shows.. Even Burna still connects to his fans more than WizKid. People like David gaaan. I really don't feel WizKid like that...
[/s]

This is the biggest trash I have read in five weeks.

Go and ask what WIZKID FC means.

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
KiNg0G:
I concur!

But wizkid dey learn for where 2baba dey....most selfish artist in africa.

2baba is the most wicked, selfish, stingy and vindictive artist in Naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Prime4life(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kog45:
Don't mind them....

K1 de ultimate bailed out a friend with 20 million naira just to buy a land and a lot will tell you that K1 de ultimate doesn't help.
abeg who con be k1 ?
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Imustnottalk: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wizkid wen no even send him family an him won dey help others if not his baby Mamas that cast him for no change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Men too sense no go kill ya...you finished it all.

Thank ya!!

@Dreytonisback

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Sultty(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:
Dumb folks are littered on this thread. Wizkid would have gotten if not more than what David has gotten!

Davido is used to flaunting and showing off his good deeds while Wizkid is the opposite.

Don't disrespect Wizkid!!! He's not a noisemaker!
the way he made noise when he pulled down skales or banky w

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Kog45(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
OgaHector:
Broke Sol .. May God heal you bro
Ha Baba I get money o for real and I no fit broke cos have done what some niggas are aspiring to do before I reached 32 years of age...so be on faceless forum dey give some of you liver to dey yarn any how.

Did you see me praising Wizkid or Davido but telling you simple thing that some artists can get more than what Davido got.

Okay tell Davido to challenge K1 de ultimate for 1million loyal friends donations

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Tareq1105: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davidoooooo has always been a giver, ever willing to help boys around him to grow.

That's what differenciate him from others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by abbey621(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Someone brought up account number to collect funds una no wan know what it is for, una just start to dey transfer.....Personality, clout or whatever you call it is responsible for the turn out not charity alone. I can bet my last kobo that if Wizkid does the same, half of these celebrities or online personalities would also contribute. This is not because of his charitable attribute but because of clout, groupthink syndrome. Some of these donors have siblings or extended families struggling but no go ever drop 1 million. Go and check the neighborhoods these so called donors grew up in, did they give anything back? What about their schools from elementary to college level? Who una dey deceive? grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by ajericho(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
No shi shi

If you doubt me

Just show me one artist or celebrity wizkid has helped to rise to the top in his 12 year career apart from bella shurmda he tried to snatch from olamides hand.

Not one naira go drop!.

Una no Sabi how big Wiz is in this industry lol,look at the last headies and see how they were all paying tribute to him,so you telling me David has help all the people that sent him money?

If only Wiz could do the same and y'all would see mad numbers,but we know Wiz get levels

Just an opinion.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Wawelexy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:

Your head dey there. Drake alone go drop like N50m

If Burna do him own, everywhere go scatter. 5 UK popstars like Stormzy them alone go raise that amount

I need to show someone this ur comment.....
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Please, which good deeds exactly did Davido do that makes him a Philanthropist?
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Eriokanmi: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:

Everything must not be done on camera sir.....
true. But I've not heard of any kind cause from whizzy, be it on or off cam. I hope he does that. However, he remains my number one artiste
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:

As in?

The way they thinks baffles me.

grin grin grin

Bro, I know a man, he was very wealthy. When he died, so many people started narrating and disclosing the help he did. Bro, people said he would always tell them not to reveal it to anyone after helping them.

A woman said she was extremely broke and needed money for child dedication and all. She narrated that this man gave her huge about of money that would be enough for the child dedication and even after. This man was said to be reserved but extremely generous! I know his children. So it's not a hearsay.

Even Davido's dad is not a man that likes noise but same can't be said of his son. Different personalities but you can't judge individual generosity by such. That's what these David's fans failed to understand.

Nigerians are just too crazy and they are among the reasons Hush Puppi became relevant because they didn't believe he was that wealthy. So he started flaunting his cars, perfumes, etc and social media became his life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Karac: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dreytonisback:
Dumb ass post with no backed up facts

Davido is loved for his good deeds
Wizkid is naturally loved whether he does good or bad

Do you know what it means to sell out 02 arena in just 2mins?
That's love not for good deeds

If wizkid goes for such a challenge, he'll make more than 500billion in just 1hr

I'll break it down for those who lack wisdom but argue over nothing

People love and cherish someone who's very scarce than someone who is always available
If you go to your friend's house everyday, the normal 2 meat you're served will reduce to 1 meat one day
And that person who comes just once in a year or months will only get more meats served in his plate, that's value

Wizkid doesn't post what he does for people, Davido does that for sure no cap
Featuring wizkid in a songs means you've blown
But featuring Davido in a song means the song will sell for sure but you won't get that much respect in the industry compared to wizkid's featuring

Wizkid is the only artist in Africa that will perform in fela shrine and they'll clear the stage and even sweep it
That's natural love , and not for good deeds , he's just naturally loveable

Take a look at the music industry all the top females love him but can't even get the opportunity of spending up to 1hr with him

Tiwa savage your African bad gyal do video vixen for wizkid
Victoria kimani no let wizkid rest , forever famzing
Seyi shay nko, who no know?
Yemi alade nko , who no know wetin cause fight for females in the industry
Simi has always been a wizzy fan since day 1, even before music
Didn't you hear Teni professing her love to wiz?
That's to show you he's got the whole females in check

So listen

To the male artists, wizkid is the most respected and loved artist in the whole of Africa , know why ?

Because there is so much power in (self respect)

All the people that sent Davido money will lick wizkid's feet no cap

Obi cubana invited Davido over and he was so happy to be I the midst of cubana
The same obi cubana invited wizkid over and wizkid was given an award , know what that means?

Valie of being on the low , let David grow up , that's all

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Lol... U dey mind them noise makers?

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Wawelexy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Which ten people? Is the Dubai guy not a Nigerian, wizkid no go see 10m in 1month, somebody that doesn't even take care of his children, a deadbeat dad.

Only him Grammy award winning family alone sef go raise that davido fund....

Not to talk of his loyal white fans....

Infact , lemme give u names; drake, Beyonce, Chris Brown, rihanna, wale, future, and two naija like Burma and Dbanj would raise that change davido got in 30minutes, no exaggeration....
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Kog45(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Takeproft:
Pls tell them the real definition of Philanthropist may be they will understand better.

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Haakeem(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Takeproft:
How would you know when all you do with your phone is to play game and watch uneducated movies.....tik tok legend, I know your types.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
You lied!!! Just that bulk of the money will come from overseas..... Baba go make up to 500milli, wizzy gang only do expensive shit!

That is to say; what davido got in 24hrs by almost hundred of people,

Wizzy wizzy would get it in 2hrs by just tens of people.... That's the diff......
who will dash you money overseas ? You think say na nigeria wey people dey dash obi cubana money for burial

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Shares Sexy Photos / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen / Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.