Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,067 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) (70797 Views)

Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer / What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge / If Davido And Wizkid Were Ronaldo And Messi Of Nigerian Music, Who's The Neymar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Godispeace: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ask Google ode !!! Must everyone show up his or her good deeds on social media ??¿¿ u youth of nowadays are daft with india hemp and other drugs in una heads no brain
aminusodiq:
wetin wizkid don do
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by makavellidon: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Being a celebrity doesn't mean you have to show off on social media with everything. Unfortunately, you're not really brilliant to know that.
see d brilliant one heyya ds one na fool

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Scottz:
whatever the fvck u think u know about them none of them can do what Davido has done that’s on period. Yes others help but dem no fit give like David

grin grin grin

See this fool. Nigerians seem to despise reserved people.

6 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by GeneralPula: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Wizkid didn't try for Maleek? It's obvious you know nothing about Maleek Berry.

I do cuz I like him a lot..

He’s what he is today cuz he’s a talent himself, not cuz of any wizkid shiiit..
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
makavellidon:
see d brilliant one heyya ds one na fool

Yes, a fool you are.

4 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Scottz: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Chummynoni:
did you just say 500b?
sha leave the mumu o make he de get unnecessary excitement with that him stupid thinking grin

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by aminusodiq(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Godispeace:
Ask Google ode !!! Must everyone show up his or her good deeds on social media ??¿¿ u youth of nowadays are daft with india hemp and other drugs in una heads no brain
omoh... Dis one don maad ooo

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralPula:

I do cuz I like him a lot..

He’s what he is today cuz he’s a talent himself, not cuz of any wizkid shiiit..

grin grin grin

But Wizkid had no influence in his success? Don't be ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Kog45(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
KiNg0G:
I concur!

But wizkid dey learn for where 2baba dey....most selfish artist in africa.
So you think na by noise....2baba get levels o and stop comparing what is not...go to IDP camp and see how philanthropist is 2baba....mind you 2face will raise 3X what Davido make in 24hrs.

Do you see 2face making any donations to 1million loyal friends to Davido.

All the donors are fools cos you will never see them donate to the truly needs.

Nigerians will always celebrating nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by bendike: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
KiNg0G:
I concur!

But wizkid dey learn for where 2baba dey....most selfish artist in africa.
In all sincerity, davido has backup plan unlike 2faze and wizkid from poor homes/background.
If the chips are down, you cannot compare their fortunes

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Scottz: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:

grin grin grin

See this fool. Nigerians seem to despise reserved people.
lol why do u people get easily triggered when someone counter your stupid talks

Fvck you jare
Bye

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Iamolukorede(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
I would have done that, but what will that profit me. Perhaps, you don't deserve my explanation my boy

quote author=Tajbol4splend post=107748679]

You don't even know them, it's true let me go and sip water[/quote]
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by snoopz: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
You want to fucking se yeye wiz fc loju awan ara ta nigga?? grin

Na wiz go send money to his fans to send back to his account grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Scottz:
lol why do u people get easily triggered when someone counter your stupid talks

Fvck you jare
Bye

Stupid talks? You're still a fool anyways.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by daddytime(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Enough of all this abeg!!

we in the trenches dey envy..... When frustration merge with desperation you might not like the outcome.

god help me when that tempting yes comes my way give me strength to say no

You are wise...most won't understand your comment.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Stronghold91: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
wiz kid more richer than Davido and his father but he no dey make mouth
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kog45:
So you think na by noise....2baba get levels o and stop comparing what is not...go to IDP camp and see how philanthropist is 2baba....mind you 2face will raise 3X what Davido make in 24hrs.

These folks are ignorant.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by makavellidon: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Yes, a fool you are.
why nairaland ds kind people then be barrier. U are just behaving like goat infact u be goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
makavellidon:
why nairaland ds kind people then be barrier. U are just behaving like goat infact u be goat

Read what you wrote, can you even understand it? Illiterate!
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Wawelexy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
You're not getting it. We all love...or let me say I love his music. He sings better than Davido and you can take that to the bank. But in terms of giving, whizzy hand dey tight and that's the truth. Please tell me one single person whizzy had helped and I'd tell you 5 people that I know whom davido had lifted.

Everything must not be done on camera sir.....
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by BABANGBALI: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
That is why it is good for one to be a fila trophy
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Iamolukorede(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=Kog45 post=107748799]So you think na by noise....2baba get levels o and stop comparing what is not...go to IDP camp and see how philanthropist is 2baba....mind you 2face will raise 3X what Davido make in 24hrs.

Ham telling you, them jus do am to catch cruise. Okay, nah all of them love David abi ?..

David nah rich kid, him cup don full already, infact, David still fit do give away with the money. Waste of resources I guess, if Nigerian youth can use the same energy against the leadership of this country by coming together in donating for Thier favourite candidate. It will favour us all

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Iamolukorede:
I would have done that, but what will that profit me. Perhaps, you don't deserve my explanation my boy

quote author=Tajbol4splend post=107748679]

You don't even know them, it's true let me go and sip water

Motigbo daddy mi
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by mabeni(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:
Dumb folks are littered on this thread. Wizkid would have gotten if not more than what David has gotten!

Davido is used to flaunting and showing off his good deeds while Wizkid is the opposite.

Don't disrespect Wizkid!!! He's not a noisemaker!
if he does it but doesn't talk or don't talk about it, people will talk. Rumour go carry am.

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Kog45(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:

These folks are ignorant.
Don't mind them....

K1 de ultimate bailed out a friend with 20 million naira just to buy a land and a lot will tell you that K1 de ultimate doesn't help.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:

Everything must not be done on camera sir.....

To the dumb folks, anything not done on camera is not happening. grin
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by bakesntakes(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
You go just open your basket mouth waaaah de yarn dust
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Stronghold91:
wiz kid more richer than Davido and his father but he no dey make mouth

Lionel Richie ni

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Prime4life(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
You lied!!! Just that bulk of the money will come from overseas..... Baba go make up to 500milli, wizzy gang only do expensive shit!

That is to say; what davido got in 24hrs by almost hundred of people,

Wizzy wizzy would get it in 2hrs by just tens of people.... That's the diff......
true talk bro.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kog45:
Don't mind them....

K1 de ultimate bailed out a friend with 20 million naira just to buy a land and a lot will tell you that K1 de ultimate doesn't help.

Bro, you're absolutely right. The way some people reason is just not understandable to me. They expect you to come online and tell the world what a philanthropy you are. grin

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Jmichael1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
What of Terri?
who's terri?
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by OgaHector: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kog45:

Broke Sol .. May God heal you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos / Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife / Meet Dr.pastor Paul Enenche's Beautiful Daughter, Debee [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.