Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) (70770 Views)

Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer / What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge / If Davido And Wizkid Were Ronaldo And Messi Of Nigerian Music, Who's The Neymar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by King44(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Asking what Wizkid has done is like asking what Buhari has done. Lai Mohammed will tell you that what Buhari has done is too big that the eyes can't see it.
lol grin

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Wawelexy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Will u keep quiet!! U think say foreigners send us

Abeg who be this.....

You get YouTube for phone?
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by ignis: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
KiNg0G:
I concur!

But wizkid dey learn for where 2baba dey....most selfish artist in africa.

I swear

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by starstunna1313(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
No shi shi

If you doubt me

Just show me one artist or celebrity wizkid has helped to rise to the top in his 12 year career apart from bella shurmda he tried to snatch from olamides hand.

Not one naira go drop!.

Just an opinion.

He can’t make up to that. I can bet anything on it

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Moura7(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dreytonisback:
Dumb ass post with no backed up facts

Davido is loved for his good deeds
Wizkid is naturally loved whether he does good or bad

Do you know what it means to sell out 02 arena in just 2mins?
That's love not for good deeds

If wizkid goes for such a challenge, he'll make more than 500billion in just 1hr

I'll break it down for those who lack wisdom but argue over nothing

People love and cherish someone who's very scarce than someone who is always available
If you go to your friend's house everyday, the normal 2 meat you're served will reduce to 1 meat one day
And that person who comes just once in a year or months will only get more meats served in his plate, that's value

Wizkid doesn't post what he does for people, Davido does that for sure no cap
Featuring wizkid in a songs means you've blown
But featuring Davido in a song means the song will sell for sure but you won't get that much respect in the industry compared to wizkid's featuring

Wizkid is the only artist in Africa that will perform in fela shrine and they'll clear the stage and even sweep it
That's natural love , and not for good deeds , he's just naturally loveable

Take a look at the music industry all the top females love him but can't even get the opportunity of spending up to 1hr with him

Tiwa savage your African bad gyal do video vixen for wizkid
Victoria kimani no let wizkid rest , forever famzing
Seyi shay nko, who no know?
Yemi alade nko , who no know wetin cause fight for females in the industry
Simi has always been a wizzy fan since day 1, even before music
Didn't you hear Teni professing her love to wiz?
That's to show you he's got the whole females in check

So listen

To the male artists, wizkid is the most respected and loved artist in the whole of Africa , know why ?

Because there is so much power in (self respect)

All the people that sent Davido money will lick wizkid's feet no cap

Obi cubana invited Davido over and he was so happy to be I the midst of cubana
The same obi cubana invited wizkid over and wizkid was given an award , know what that means?

Valie of being on the low , let David grow up , that's all

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Word!!!

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by LostMyZeal(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dreytonisback:

If wizkid goes for such a challenge, he'll make more than 500billion in just 1hr

People love and cherish someone who's very scarce than someone who is always available
If you go to your friend's house everyday, the normal 2 meat you're served will reduce to 1 meat one day
And that person who comes just once in a year or months will only get more meats served in his plate, that's value

But featuring Davido in a song means the song will sell for sure but you won't get that much respect in the industry compared to wizkid's featuring

Yen yen yen yen

Just look at the dumb and stupid analogy you pulled out of your wrinkled arse

And to even think: for your mind you think say you intelligent...omo

I'm very sure my nigga Wiz would not be proud of this dumb defence cheesy

The bold has got to be the dumbest shiii I've read this year

2 pieces of meat, really?!
That's all you could come up with, huh?

Funny how weed dey make people intelligent but your own weed na the opposite.

Very very unsmart fellow grin

4 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dreytonisback:

Your analysis deserves an award. Even wizkid himself would BOW. I swear wizkid is in a class of his own, I think it's why I love him. I'm easily drawn to reserved people. Reason why Genevieve remains my number one actress. I just don't get loud people. Can't stand noise makers.

5 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by GeneralPula: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
You lied!!! Just that bulk of the money will come from overseas..... Baba go make up to 500milli, wizzy gang only do expensive shit!

That is to say; what davido got in 24hrs by almost hundred of people,

Wizzy wizzy would get it in 2hrs by just tens of people.... That's the diff......

Make e try ham first..

Talk no dey full basket

3 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Cephas11(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Don't be fooled folks..Wiz will get enough funds u see those artists wey dey hide chop bah..dem go donate better funds....No clout chasing o.
WIZKID IS FUCKING GLOBAL!

5 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by tarantino1: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lmao. Wizkid sold out two O2 arena dates in one day in just minutes.
Besides, he might be helping others but doesn't see the need to announce.

grin

Mind you, this is the second date oo not even the first.

And he sold out the arena for the third date in thirty five minutes. grin

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Iamolukorede:
Hello, you don't compare both artist. They are both fine artist but not to demote one for the other. Understand that they both grew from diff background, David is a rich kid, wizz baby nah street boi from zero nothing. And their kind of music is diff. Perhaps, you won't totally ignored he's influence in the life of pple he helped.

You are jus talking from the other side of your mouth, oh, until he come to your door to knock and tell you those he had help. Bobo jus sit down somewhere and enjoy the online cruise until it fizzle out.

At first I thought you were going to mention the names of those he has helped

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Kog45(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
You lied!!! Just that bulk of the money will come from overseas..... Baba go make up to 500milli, wizzy gang only do expensive shit!

Wizzy wizzy would get it in 2hrs by just tens of people.... That's the diff......
Wetin gan self....Wasiu Ayinde will get a billion naira in less than 24hrs from associates.forget all these noises on hip hop artistes.

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dreytonisback:

Wizkid is the only artist in Africa that will perform in fela shrine and they'll clear the stage and even sweep it

Take a look at the music industry all the top females love him but can't even get the opportunity of spending up to 1hr with him

So listen

To the male artists, wizkid is the most respected and loved artist in the whole of Africa , know why ?

The same obi cubana invited wizkid over and wizkid was given an award , know what that means?

Light the good shii man.. u have said it all. It's now for these mofos to understand or not.

3 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by micflo28(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Person Dey avoid wasteful spending on frivolity knowing he started from the scratch and has no rich family to fall back on una Dey call am selfish. Most of us no fit give Berger we Dey see everyday shi shi but Dey run mouth on wiz kid here. OP stop capping nonsense caprisone here.

4 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
makavellidon:
i thank GOD for upgrading me 2 a new version of common sense it is better 2 give birth 2 bandit than 2 give birth 2 mumu like you. why did they call them celebrity? they call them celebrity bco they we always cum online 2 show off if they did nt cum online how would u no how many people they av help. guy u be goat and i think u sick upstairs get out

Being a celebrity doesn't mean you have to show off on social media with everything. Unfortunately, you're not really brilliant to know that.

3 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Eriokanmi: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Whizzy stingy die. Na why I no like am dat much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Dammyofficial(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Olamilekxy:

cant mention everyone he has helped wizkid but let me try

1. Legendary beat
2. Maleek berry ( no artist that davido produce bigger than him)
3. R2bees. (Got signed to starboymusic)
4. Terri(Got signed to starboymusic)
5. LAX ((Got signed to starboymusic)
6. Dj tunes ( official starboymusic dj)
7. Roy's ( wizikd bouncer)
8. Tems (gave her international exposure) he also did that with many artists
9. Mreazi ( cosign witg starboy label)
10. Connect the albino girl in blow video to beyonce and she appeared in brown skin girl video (the video get Grammy)

The girl posted it by herself

11. Mut4y
12. Fawaz( the guy that made made in Lagos album cover art work)
13. Pay for the expenses of video he was featured by davvyd more = pick up the call refix
14. The vulcanizer boy hes currently sponsoring
15. Give alot of naija artist they first appearance at 02

And many more

Note= the non official help was actually mentioned by those he helped not by wizkid himself. Wizkid doesn't air most of the favor he dey do for people.

Gave bella cash and it was bella that talked about its not him doing a video of him giving bella money . Now imagine many people he has helped without letting the world knows.

*HUMAN BEINGS HATE PEOPLE THAT ARE REAL AND TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT*

One thing about wizkid is that he will never help someone cos he got intimidated by others doing it or pessurize into it. He's just too real, if he gonna help you, he will in a real way., and if he won't, trust me he won't no matter how you try to shade him with it ( kala pa)

You too go work for your money,

Sometimes I tried to act like him but I cant.

Heart him so much, that's why he has the most loyal fanbase in africa ( wizkidfc). Some of his die hard fans love him cos of his attitude and talent.

Wizkidfc dont give support to wizkid cos they think they going to get something back from him, we support for pure love.

God bless you boss
Wizkid FC for life
No mind those haters.

Atleast we were all FC until giveaway separated us grin

4 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by SmithRussell(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Am not a davido fan.

But even deaf and dumb dey hear of davido good deeds several year's he has been in the game.
He noi dey fake am.

God bless him indeed!
You can’t judge people just like that; reserved people will do 10 good things and only talk about 3 because they don’t need such attention; while a loud person will do 3 good things and announce 10 just to get same attention.

Davido is loud and Wizkid is quiet.

5 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralPula:

Make e try ham first..

Talk no dey full basket
He's too big to be a copycat.. They're two different people. One is loud and the other isn't

3 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Odide009: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
To me both artists have done well for themselves. They both have huge number of fans. I think we should stop all these who is the best amongst the two of them. We shouldn't try to create rivalry between them.
Hello good people of nairaland. I'm a computer, eletronics, and printer Technician, I live and work in Lagos State. Please, patronise me. I can visit anywhere withing Lagose. I also render one on one computer home training.
Thank you.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by makavellidon: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:

Lolzzzzz....

See another comment.......

#100 condom could have spared ur parents this disgrace...
mama eleyi ti fi obo jo na. They should av use u 4 money ritual why u are young but not 2 late they can still use you. First grade werey

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Chummynoni(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dreytonisback:

So listen

did you just say 500b?
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
[s]
GeneralPula:

And Davido fans no dey support for pure love? Wizzy fans no get level jae..

Maleek Berry is good, no doubt but believe me if it was Davido that signed that guy, he would have gone very far...

Wizzy didn’t promote the guy well at all. Wizzy no do anything for berry at all. It pained me for that guy cuz he’s a talent..

When last have Maleek berry make wave? You no dey hear Mayorkun here & there?

Wizzy no too dey promote artist. He’s all for himself. He doesn’t send you one bit..

[/s]

Wizkid didn't try for Maleek? It's obvious you know nothing about Maleek Berry.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Dammyofficial(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Olamilekxy:

cant mention everyone he has helped wizkid but let me try

1. Legendary beat
2. Maleek berry ( no artist that davido produce bigger than him)
3. R2bees. (Got signed to starboymusic)
4. Terri(Got signed to starboymusic)
5. LAX ((Got signed to starboymusic)
6. Dj tunes ( official starboymusic dj)
7. Roy's ( wizikd bouncer)
8. Tems (gave her international exposure) he also did that with many artists
9. Mreazi ( cosign witg starboy label)
10. Connect the albino girl in blow video to beyonce and she appeared in brown skin girl video (the video get Grammy)

The girl posted it by herself

11. Mut4y
12. Fawaz( the guy that made made in Lagos album cover art work)
13. Pay for the expenses of video he was featured by davvyd more = pick up the call refix
14. The vulcanizer boy hes currently sponsoring
15. Give alot of naija artist they first appearance at 02

And many more

Note= the non official help was actually mentioned by those he helped not by wizkid himself. Wizkid doesn't air most of the favor he dey do for people.

Gave bella cash and it was bella that talked about its not him doing a video of him giving bella money . Now imagine many people he has helped without letting the world knows.

*HUMAN BEINGS HATE PEOPLE THAT ARE REAL AND TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT*

One thing about wizkid is that he will never help someone cos he got intimidated by others doing it or pessurize into it. He's just too real, if he gonna help you, he will in a real way., and if he won't, trust me he won't no matter how you try to shade him with it ( kala pa)

You too go work for your money,

Sometimes I tried to act like him but I cant.

Heart him so much, that's why he has the most loyal fanbase in africa ( wizkidfc). Some of his die hard fans love him cos of his attitude and talent.

Wizkidfc dont give support to wizkid cos they think they going to get something back from him, we support for pure love.

God bless you boss
Wizkid FC for life

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
toren:

Your analysis deserves an award. I swear wizkid is in a class of his own, I think it's why I love him. I'm easily drawn to reserved people. Reason why Genevieve remains my number one actress. I just don't get loud people. Can't stand noise makers.

Being reserved can come with evil too, I wonder what you mean by noise makers, Davido is cheerful by nature, it's obvious in his ways in his music video, you can't change that, you can't cheat nature

4 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by emmabest2000(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:

talk is cheap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Iamolukorede(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
[

quote author=Tajbol4splend post=107748494]

At first I thought you were going to mention the names of those he has helped[/quote]

And what would have happened if I had mentioned them. Bobo, jus go sit down and drink water.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Odide009:
To me both artists have done well for themselves. They both have huge number of fans. I think we should stop all these who is the best amongst the two of them. We shouldn't try to create rivalry between them.
Hello good people of nairaland. I'm a computer, eletronics, and printer Technician, I live and work in Lagos State. Please, patronise me. I can visit anywhere withing Lagose. I also render one on one computer home training.
Thank you.

There will always be competition. It's natural.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
From the day Davido went for Nysc I always knew he has a future political ambition....and the fact that he comes from family of politicians sums it up....

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Scottz: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Go and ask him. David is known to make his deeds public doesn't mean Wizkid don't give.

Even Olamide don't make noise of his deeds, and yes, he's helped tons of people (celebrities inclusive).
whatever the fvck u think u know about them none of them can do what Davido has done that’s on period. Yes others help but dem no fit give like David

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Iamolukorede:
[

quote author=Tajbol4splend post=107748494]

At first I thought you were going to mention the names of those he has helped

And what would have happened if I had mentioned them. Bobo, jus go sit down and drink water.

You don't even know them, it's true let me go and sip water
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Eriokanmi: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:

You're not getting it. We all love...or let me say I love his music. He sings better than Davido and you can take that to the bank. But in terms of giving, whizzy hand dey tight and that's the truth. Please tell me one single person whizzy had helped and I'd tell you 5 people that I know whom davido had lifted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together / Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account / Actor Saint Obi Finally Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.