Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' (52531 Views)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by okwusdaddy: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
These women if they get pregnant,would now pass another's child to her husband. What a wasted generation.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by ImaIma1(f): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
damiBJ:

Olosho

Please don't allow your mother's effort of bringing you up be in vain. Have small sense to reason like someone with a brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by ugodson(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Why is it that the whole comment from the ladies is the OP should mind his business. The while ladies in nairaland are promiscuous

Is as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by ImaIma1(f): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
prophetfire:
Chai!! The way our society is defending corruption, evil and sexual immorality is deafening. Anyway traders will always defend their trade.

Defending corruption? What has bringing it here achieved? Had it made the cheating women know that they are very wrong?

There's nothing he can do if he cannot walk up to them to challenge them. So, minding his business will do him good. You guys are so quick to judge.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by damiBJ: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
ImaIma1:

Please don't allow your mother's effort of bringing you up be in vain. Have small sense to reason like someone with a brain.

Olosho...e pain her.
Idiat
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by ImaIma1(f): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
damiBJ:

Olosho...e pain her.
Idiat

When your mum is an olosho, you see every other lady as one. It's understandable and I can't blame you.

And every insult you hurl at me is going back to your mother.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Osifebebecha(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wetin una dey call magun jazz or whatever is penis captivus, same thing that happens in dogs when they mate. Its just the muscles of the vagina locking on to the penis, it happens sometimes in humans. Make una dey use sense.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Prettychild(f): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
The rate at which married women are becoming so unfaithful is soo unfair and scary. I work in a 5 star hotel and it's so frightening that 4 out of every 10 guest that lodges in our hotel is a married young woman accompanied by either another man who is old enough to be her grandfather or a small boy old enough to be her kid brother or son angry angry

Magun is a charm that originates from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria. It literally means "do not climb." Magun has been used for centuries to catch a wife who has an extra-marital affair or to put a promiscuous woman in check. ...the woman and her lover will stick like glue during the process of sex if she has crossed a Broom or touched a substance laced with Magun charms until her husband comes or they are caught.

At least this should bring back some sanity and faithfulness and keep those who are not ready to settle down away from taking vows they will not keep...
There should be magnun for the unfaithful married men cos this married men are the ones who frolic around those young married women
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by damiBJ: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
ImaIma1:

When your mum is an olosho, you see every other lady as one. It's understandable and I can't blame you.

And every insult you hurl at me is going back to your mother.

Olosho...go e pain her again.
Stupid girl supporting rubbish.
God will surely punish u.
Idiat
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Legendoo: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Blacks hate accountability, what I took from the comments.

Women do not have a sense of right from wrong, they'll keep pushing as long as society permits.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Buksaylor: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
The rate at which married women are becoming so unfaithful is soo unfair and scary. I work in a 5 star hotel and it's so frightening that 4 out of every 10 guest that lodges in our hotel is a married young woman accompanied by either another man who is old enough to be her grandfather or a small boy old enough to be her kid brother or son angry angry

Magun is a charm that originates from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria. It literally means "do not climb." Magun has been used for centuries to catch a wife who has an extra-marital affair or to put a promiscuous woman in check. ...the woman and her lover will stick like glue during the process of sex if she has crossed a Broom or touched a substance laced with Magun charms until her husband comes or they are caught.

At least this should bring back some sanity and faithfulness and keep those who are not ready to settle down away from taking vows they will not keep...

The last na doggy Dem first start...
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by bahdpersona(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
1Sharon:
Where is the proof that magun works?
you've not seen things, I swear.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by 1Sharon(f): 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
bahdpersona:
you've not seen things, I swear.

If you have, pls bring your proof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by ImaIma1(f): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
damiBJ:

Olosho...go e pain her again.
Stupid girl supporting rubbish.
God will surely punish u.
Idiat

Little boy keep raining curses on your mother. As you refused to have sense to understand a simple comment. You are here reacting like a worm that they poured salt on cheesy. Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by bahdpersona(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
1Sharon:

If you have, pls bring your proof.
how best do you think I can prove that it works to you? I witnessed it and it wasn't recorded
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by 1Sharon(f): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
bahdpersona:
how best do you think I can prove that it works to you? I witnessed it and it wasn't recorded

What did you witness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by ISelectMySins: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Greenerie:
My dear,I noticed the same thing oh.I wonder where people get the Idea that married women don't sleep around.its only single girls,that because she is married,she doesn't fvcck Oda men!.many single girls are even more faithful.most married women are notorious cheaters.

There's one happening right now under my nose.The first young lady is fvccking her landlord,while the husband is abroad paying rent to the landlord yearly.he pays him for fvccking his wife.

The second younger one,a wicked thing like that.her poor husband is hussling sending her money for upkeep,rent, foodstuff,NEPA bills,water bills,...
She is a fvccker,she brings different boys home,they fvvck her on her husband's bed,under his roof,they wear his clothes,eat his food,drink his water,watch his TV,and after hot s#x they come to the balcony and start smoking.she thinks she is smart,but I see everything.

Wedding ring don't cure konji like they say.

Are you actually joking or serious. Omo! Your eyes have seen things ooo, lol
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by drlateef: 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:
Work your work and mind your business.you re there to earn a living not to monitor people's life.

That’s what the women would say. They have thrown shame to the dogs because they want money. Why can’t women work hard if they want money…….instead of selling their punna for peanuts.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Greenerie(f): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
[Im serious...its happening right now.

quote author=ISelectMySins post=107813067]

Are you actually joking or serious. Omo! Your eyes have seen things ooo, lol[/quote]
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Greenerie(f): 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
[Its happening right now.im absolutely saying the truth.

quote author=ISelectMySins post=107813067]

Are you actually joking or serious. Omo! Your eyes have seen things ooo, lol[/quote]
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by chikason22(m): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
[s]
ahnie:
Have you ever heard of the word called...MIND YOUR BUSINESS?[/s]
Nonsense. It's because of this nonsense that man has turned the universe upside-down.

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by chikason22(m): 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:
Work your work and mind your business.you re there to earn a living not to monitor people's life.

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Ijoba85: 12:01am On Nov 21, 2021
Don't try it, plenty people will die... This is wiping generation, just find small change do DNA to know your own children, opari!

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Cupcake25522(f): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2021
ahnie:
Have you ever heard of the word called...MIND YOUR BUSINESS?

Hahahahaahhaahhah
Ask him o
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by damiBJ: 12:18am On Nov 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

Little boy keep raining curses on your mother. As you refused to have sense to understand a simple comment. You are here reacting like a worm that they poured salt on cheesy. Chai!

Painful I guess!! Olosho..
And I mean it... God will punish u.
Idait
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by damiBJ: 12:19am On Nov 21, 2021
Cupcake25522:

Hahahahaahhaahhah
Ask him o

Olosho.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by KarinaLove(f): 12:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Please bring it back too.

This time,it must catch the MEN too.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by ImaIma1(f): 12:36am On Nov 21, 2021
damiBJ:

Painful I guess!! Olosho..
And I mean it... God will punish u.
Idait

Kid keep wailing and cursing your mumsy.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Nov 21, 2021
Ijoba85:
Don't try it, plenty people will die... This is wiping generation, just find small change do DNA to know your own children, opari!
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Most of them men! grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by damiBJ: 12:50am On Nov 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

Kid keep wailing and cursing your mumsy.

It will not be well with u.
Olosho.
Idiat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment / African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.