Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter (46011 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Senator Shehu Sani, Governor El-rufai Fight Over Party Primaries (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by NobleRace: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Frankiss44:

What is the difference between u and the both of them?

Chai! You finished the guy in one sentence.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by udemzyudex(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
David shouldn't stoop to this level

SMH sometimes you just have to drop that grntel man character and face the devil.

7 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by wman(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Twoclans:
Sometimes I just wonder how Bashirs mother feels everytime her son insults peoples mothers.

She doesn't mind. She encourages it. She once said that all is fair in love and war.

7 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by kaziblake(f): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You guys realize the David guy insulted his mum first, right? I wasn't really expecting him to take that smiling. Quite naturally, most people would want to retaliate.
So you didn’t see where bashir insulted that other guy mum first abi?

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I did. He insulted a user who called him deranged out of the blues by calling the user's mum useless, and the David guy hopped in as a defendant by also taking on his mum. So I wasn't wrong when I said the David guy insulted his mum first. Not like I'm making a case for the governor's son who has no issues insulting people's mothers, but if we're going to be objective, we'd agree he was picked on, and the David guy isn't any better. It's a pig fight. Both were wrong and childish. Taking sides here would be sliding in the mud with them.

He is the son of a sitting governor and one of the most hated politicians in Nigeria... It is just commonsense that he should avoid certain conversations.

As it stands already, his family name is currently not well regarded due to his father's past and current utterances... The idiot simply makes it worse by his own poorly thought out comments and statements online. This is not even the first, second or third time he is engaging in such stupidity. He however met his superior in David!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Tennessee85: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, Bashir has been doing this for ages, thinking he is all powerful because his diminutive father is a governor... He finally got served! Period!
Oga, he's no less ill-mannered and ill-bred than David Hundeyin. Infact, this David Hundeyin dude is a very notorious erratic and uncouth clown. But I guess our biases will always make us rationalize, justify, or even overlook the shameful excesses of those we admire.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by joyandfaith: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
if Dem no abuse am or his father he won't abuse them... Some of u de curse buhari steady here abi Ina no Sabi say na person father...

Not true.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by wman(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
The guy he insulted back insulted him first. Allow them to slug it out. Nothing concern David IMO

He insulted David's article "Cornflakes for Jihad"

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by IbileIfe: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2021
JAMO84:
Where is the finishing?

Las Las na draw
Which draw?
The last straw broke the camel's back grin

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Mozegee: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2021
You said it all, poorly trained and one day this useless guy @bashir will come out for any political position and he will be voted for .The same thing we are suffering @buhari hand,Nigerians never believed it will be this way for them.
Muna4real:
Hahaha
I read everything yesterday. The guy really dragged bashir. I wonder what this Bashir thinks of himself. Instead of him to bring a reasonable argument,he goes about insulting people's mothers. Poorly trained.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Born2Breed(f): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2021
grin see finishing. David don sabi kill not b today.

Bashir will soon come here with his moniker to yab.

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Biafrarep(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2021
Caboceer:

Hundeyin is from Badagry in Lagos here...ethnic Fon

Hmnn, that explains it because "Hundeyin" didn't sound Yoruba to me.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by wman(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2021
Issues40:
David will soon picked up. Some people don't forgive easily...

Lol. Someone that is abroad.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by wman(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2021
taweca:
No manners..

With a large capacity of Romoss 40,000mah enough 4 charging your device many times to eliminate the anxiety of battery exhaustion.

18w fast charge, digital display, light weight...

Convinient to carry, lasts up to 7 days , ideal for travelling.

Compatible with iPhones, Samsung, Huwaei, Xiaomi and Viva smart devices.

Call or Whatsapp

PAY ON DELIVERY :

Can it enter someone's pocket?

Or can the 30,000 enter a big trouser pocket?
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by TemmyT002(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2021
JAMO84:
Where is the finishing?

Las Las na draw

Even you sef know say you dey lie.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Issues40:
David will soon picked up. Some people don't forgive easily...
dem no born your papa well!

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Tennessee85: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Luckysbab:

What if he's not better, as you thought?
David Hundeyin is even worse than the El-Rufai boy when it comes to being an ill-mannered brute. Amusing that hypocrites are only calling out the ill-mannered El-Rufai boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by TemmyT002(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
Let Love lead!
Life is too short and Eternity is too long to engage in Frivolities and things that do not help to put us on the path Eternal Life.

Bashir and David, you two need JESUS Christ.

Yes o.
One calls himself an atheist.
The other calls himself a Muslim but doesn't behave like one.
Both of them are immature. But Bashir deserves that dark, terrible smackdown.

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by venabili: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
Let Love lead!
Life is too short and Eternity is too long to engage in Frivolities and things that do not help to put us on the path Eternal Life.

Bashir and David, you two need JESUS Christ.

And you monsieur need a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by dfrost: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

That said, El-Rufai has failed as a father... Bashir is a moronic, uncouth, obtuse, imbecilic, and unrefined swine! This is me being polite!

Angelfrost you are vexing. Kilode?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Valuc: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2021
Make another person look for another governor and drag their entire family for social media mud... Tell the kids der family story

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by jimter44(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Zoharariel:
Nice one from David Hundeyin.

The son of a terrorist is inevitably a terrorist.

His midget, short-devil, Christian & Southern-Kaduna-killing, terrorist of a father is one of the northern bastards politicians that took Nigeria back to the Stone Age in every sphere you can think of.

You would think they dropped from Heaven like Angel Gabriel when they were busy castigating Ebele Jonathan, (although the head of that ogogoro-drinking lunatic too is not correct, if not - Nobody replaces a winning horse).

If not for the cluelessness, ineptitude & incompetence of Ebele Jonathan and his garrulous wife, these uncircumcised Fulani terrorist bastards from Futa Jallon would never have smelt Aso Rock - Awon Oloriburuku Omo ale jati-jati.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtFOsE6ps9I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcBD9p8XVS0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwIc9BJxLBM

I always blame GEJ for the ascendancy of this evil regime to the throne.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
Oga, he's no less ill-mannered and ill-bred than David Hundeyin. Infact, this David Hundeyin dude is a very notorious erratic and uncouth clown. But I guess our biases will always make us rationalize, justify, or even overlook the shameful excesses of those we admire.

Brother, I have no bias whatsoever... I don't even know David that well. Bashir, on the other hand, is notoriously idiotic and uncouth! No apologies here!

David means nothing to an average Nigerian, as he and his family are of no political significance... However, Bashir represents a name that simply infuriates an average Nigerian!... It would have been better if he at least had the intelligence to put up more respectable appearances online, but no, the dimwit would rather abuse and fight others, even deigning to pull ranks on them...

Guy, he met his superior! He has been put where he belongs! It's as simple as that! He will get no sympathy from me... I merely disapprove of his poor mother being dragged into her son's idiocy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Ishilove: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2021
That last tweet by David was the ultimate smack down...

Bashir talks too much for someone whose parents are public officials.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Tennessee85: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:
I find this quite distasteful... Parents should never be used as tools for insults. Cuss yourselves out, but leave out your forbears.

That said, El-Rufai has failed as a father... Bashir is a moronic, uncouth, obtuse, imbecilic, and unrefined swine! This is me being polite!

David Hundeyin did a fine job taking the idiot to the cleaners!!!

You believe "David Hundeyin did a fine job taking the idiot to the cleaners" even though you also think "parents should never be used as tools for insults"? Lol, man's inconsistencies, contradictions, and hypocrisy in full glare.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by SURElee(f): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2021
This El rufai's son is always in the new for insulting people. This goes to show your parents can have money and get you a privileged background but one can still lack decorum.

Is he the only child of politician on the social media space?

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by rickyrex(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2021
"Toilet elite" that was fatality

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2021
dfrost:

Angelfrost you are vexing. Kilode?

Egbon mi, I have no real grouse or issues with Kaduna state governor... Truth be told, I loved what he did with Abuja back then. He earned my respect then. cool

However, you see that his son, Bashir.... That guy simply irritates the heck out of me. Nigga is a complete and unabashed embarrassment to his father, family, and lineage!

7 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by brizziedos(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2021
joyandfaith:
The stupid boy was humble.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by luizpippo(m): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Me too. Though I don't like El-rufai's son. I don't like it when people look for unwarranted trouble. David insulting his mother for using Twitter was uncalled for. El-rufai's son is not a government official so David should've minded his business as he was not directly insulted. A jab was just thrown at his article.

David wrote an article about Nasco founder and jihad or is it BH beginning, immediately the news about US lifting a ban, the Bashir made to drag that article which has nothing to do with the ban in the first place.

Someone insulted Bashir but Bashir went for the person's mother, and like Madam EL Rufai said sometime ago when Bashir insulted Someome's mother and threatened to gang rape same, "all is fair in war".

David went with that mindset that even Madam Rufai agrees all is fair in war and went trying to annihilate both father, mother, living junkie of a son and sadly the dead son.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Ladycewhy(f): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2021
One thing is certain, Nasir is a nairalander . undecided.

In conclusion, "all is fair in love and war" according to nasir's mother.

I like that David gave a hard uppercut and gave nasir no chance for a come back, if it takes dragging the dead to put the living in their place, all is fair in love and war grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:

You believe "David Hundeyin did a fine job taking the idiot to the cleaners" even though you also think "parents should never be used as tools for insults"? Lol, man's inconsistencies, contradictions, and hypocrisy in full glare.

There will always be sense in every nonsense... Even a damaged clock is right at least once a day.

In the event that your comprehensive skills are still infantile, let me help you by clarifying my stance below:

David Hundeyin did profoundly well in humbling and schooling that idiot son of a governor, but went too far by dragging a poor mother into the fray.

I have spoken my truth here... I don't need or expect everyone to find it endearing... I choose not to pretend so much! Thank you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.