Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible (1214 Views)

My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2021
Good morning brethren cheesy
I come again but this time with smiles on my fave because I am here to give a follow up on my thread of yesterday about my girlfriend not always calling or chatting with me even when I recharge and pay for her data subscriptions,
Here's the link to the previous thread :
https://www.nairaland.com/6858380/girlfriend-doesnt-call-me

Of which my fellow wonderful Nairalanders advised me accordingly.
Firstly she's a Nairalander so she saw the thread and people's reactions I guess that was what made her call me last night but I didn't pick up and when she 'Hi' me on whatsapp I ignored it also. This morning as early as 6am she called me again and out of church mind I picked up and she started by apologizing for her behavior then dropped the bombshell that her Pastor told her we are not compatible a year ago but she couldn't tell me because I have been good to her and supported her in every way.
I asked her so why don't you reciprocate my love or leave me alone ever since and her response was that her Pastor monitors her but I should give her another chance angry

So I told her no problem, I have to consulted with my own pastor (NAIRALAND) grin and he said I should stop keeping myself down to be used so I have moved on and she should do the same.

Happy Sunday brethren cheesy

4 Likes

Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by Sonnobax15(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2021
grin
Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by Mood11: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2021
Gather here for the Thanksgiving ceremony of our brother who has just been released from the shackles of deceit and "my pastor said" people grin grin cheesy grin

From your post, I sense that you are a nice guy and must have budgeted her money for sub for December so you are hereby ordered to sub for all Nairalanders that contributed meaningfully yesterday tongue

11 Likes

Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by Quality20(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2021
try and fix an appointment with de pastor so you can question him on why he is pouring sand into ya garri , Also demand from him the identity of de soothsayer who made that claim
Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by Davash222(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2021
.I asked her so why don't you reciprocate my love or leave me alone ever since and her response was that her Pastor monitors her but I should give her another chance
Her Pastor no dey monitor her when you dey recharge and sub for her

All these are lies from that daughter of Eve. She wanted to use one stone to kill two birds.

I'm glad you listened to the advice of the wise ones here.

Avoid broke and wretched Nigerian girls. They got nothing to offer you!

5 Likes

Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by Eeroh95(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2021
religion is one of our main problems in Nigeria
Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by Vwoman200: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2021
Just imagine, someone was right with his comment yesterday after all, she stopped dating you One whole year ago and has been collecting your money and gifts shocked shocked
Holy ghost Fire lipsrsealed
Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by Alphamentips: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Bro you de effe up oh. If I be babe I no sure say I go fit date you sef. You talk way too much... Babe wey u for ignore her calls for like 2 whole centuries make she get small tension on top your matter. And since u know shes on NL why u dey update your matter here? It makes you look needy.

Girls want a man who keeps them on their toes always trying to get his validation

You sound like you never swallow the Red Pill yet

2 Likes

Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by 2special(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2021
Eeroh95:
imaginary Pastor...
Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by 2special(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2021
Quality20:
try and fix an appointment with de pastor so you can question him on why he is pouring sand into ya garri , Also demand from him the identity of de soothsayer who made that claim
there's no pastor anywhere, the girl just that to send the guy out
Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by AsapTeddy(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Pls ditch this girl...if you give her another chance or listen to her flimsy excuses..then you be mumu

How can you be in a relationship where you only invest, while the other party does nothing?

Or don't you know that the one who invests less...i.e the one who does less calls, chats, rarely initiates chats, is the one who controls the relationship?

Free this girl...

And move on.

Dating is a game of numbers...

Leave this girl alone... Stop acting out of pity pls.
Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by AsapTeddy(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2021
2special:
there's no pastor anywhere, the girl just that to send the guy out

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by AsapTeddy(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Eeroh95:

Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by Ocholu: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Op let me be real with you;

You're a real G! You followed the right rule of concord.

For that, I order oga Seun to top your akant with 30BG.
Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by Boogyman557: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by Disclaimer12: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
angry
Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Imaginary pastor kee her there. Pastor didn't monitor when you were collecting gifts and sub.

Oya use the money u would have spent on her December sub to do giveaway for us na
Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by Truvelisback(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Some pastors are evil and selfish. They don't want their female member to marry outsider their church but to marry an insider in the church, this is because they don't want their female members to leave the church. Also, because of the monetary gain they get from them. Many single ladies have been caged by these pastors.
Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by NarcissistKing(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Once you are the type that says "My pastor said this" "My pastor sees this," I will just move away from you. I see people like that as not intelligent and too dull. Hungry and greedy pastors always feed on gullible folks that can't make decision themselves.
Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by NarcissistKing(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
Some pastors are evil and selfish. They don't want their female member to marry outsider their church but to marry an insider in the church, this is because they don't want their female members to leave the church. Also, because of the monetary gain they get from them. Many single ladies have been caged by these pastors.

They are all business owners, hence the reason they only have "bad visions" when it comes to outsiders. It's all a trick.
Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by Coolliot: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
EkehPraise:
Good morning brethren cheesy
I come again but this time with smiles on my fave because I am here to give a follow up on my thread of yesterday about my girlfriend not always calling or chatting with me even when I recharge and pay for her data subscriptions,
Here's the link to the previous thread :
https://www.nairaland.com/6858380/girlfriend-doesnt-call-me

Of which my fellow wonderful Nairalanders advised me accordingly.
Firstly she's a Nairalander so she saw the thread and people's reactions I guess that was what made her call me last night but I didn't pick up and when she 'Hi' me on whatsapp I ignored it also. This morning as early as 6am she called me again and out of church mind I picked up and she started by apologizing for her behavior then dropped the bombshell that her Pastor told her we are not compatible a year ago but she couldn't tell me because I have been good to her and supported her in every way.
I asked her so why don't you reciprocate my love or leave me alone ever since and her response was that her Pastor monitors her but I should give her another chance angry

So I told her no problem, I have to consulted with my own pastor (NAIRALAND) grin and he said I should stop keeping myself down to be used so I have moved on and she should do the same.

Happy Sunday brethren cheesy

I once dated a very pretty girl,there's this church her mom goes to, along the line the pastor too started calling her and praying for her, it migrated to pastor asking about her relationships, and discouraging relationships, after that it went to pastor trying to date her and sending her money. I have a policy, once you start making 3rd parties seem like I'm dating them too or in a relationship with them too, we are going to crash, there won't ever be a future.

1 Like

Re: She Called Me And Said Her Pastor Said We Are Not Compatible by arthurwillia(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Washere jare

(1) (Reply)

Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated / Congratulations... London -Lagos biker Kunle Adeyanju Has Arrived Nigeria / The Silhouette Of A Feminine Figure Is More charming Than A Masculine Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.