Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) (7834 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / 2am & I Still Cant Sleep!@ / Why Masturbation Might Kill Your Future As A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Any support from anyone to fight this battle will be appreciated.

Please

Please
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by suffering: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
OP changed mind. Unserious entity. He'll claim Nairalanders were able to convince him out of the decision. Person wey serious regarding suicide no dey give ultimatum.

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Johnsown1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

Make them do me something take survive this battle boss
Agbeg

Which state are you currently, what's your occupation and are you living alone
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Olarewaju89: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
49cents:

He might not end up in hell fire God sees more than we do

If you take your life by yourself, is hell fire straight. You don't have right to kill yourself since you are not the one that created yourself. Simple
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
Johnsown1:

Which state are you currently, what's your occupation and are you living alone
ok
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by suffering: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lol. The troll had fun and went. Nairalanders don’t know attention is food to these clowns. Sha, people are here because they are bored in the first place — any interaction is good interaction.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by 49cents(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Olarewaju89:

If you take your life by yourself, is hell fire straight. You don't have right to kill yourself since you are not the one that created yourself. Simple

Do you now the last prayer he made before he drew his last breath just like the thief on the cross
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Janosky: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Any support from anyone to fight this battle will be appreciated.

Please

Please

Hello, how are you?
What's the real issues that bothers you?
Would you like to share them & get the help you feel you need?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men With Long Nails -yuck! / With This Habits, You Will Remain Single / I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.