Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) (7826 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / 2am & I Still Cant Sleep!@ / Why Masturbation Might Kill Your Future As A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 22, 2021
I had a rethink

I have to hold on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Curious345: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Chevrolet076:

The werey still dey alive.... He say he want die. Lol.. cruise chaser
like this sef, I dey find the guy.. Hahahaha.. The guy is an ineffectual buffon.. Hahaha.

Rely on news from the romance section and loose your life... Lol.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Curious345: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
Oh.Gabriel is gone
Gabriel, why did you leave us all alone.
Gabriel why, why are you making mummy cry for you.
Yesterday you refused to eat all through the day even when your food was served.
Gabriel why oh God.
your papa...
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Curious345: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
Oh.Gabriel is gone
Yesterday you refused to eat all through the day even when your food was served.
Gabriel why oh God.
you are weed overdose... thunder Abeg collect GPS and do your work on this IP ADDRESS na'ha jesus..
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Gental(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2021
You're crazy man. Don't ever joke with this, so that we can know when someone else is serious and needs help
Icouldhave:
Oh.Gabriel is gone
Gabriel why oh God.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Gental:

You're crazy man. Don't ever joke with this, so that we can know when someone else is serious and needs help

Am not joking, I had a rethink

I had to hold on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by SocialJustice: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2021
Walk on.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by slickycee: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

Am not joking, I had a rethink

I had to hold on

Thank God .

Please reach out to your loved ones
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2021
To all those who advise me to go and die

DEATH WILL BE YOUR PORTION BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS.

IF YOU NOI DIE, ONE OF YOUR LOVED ONES WILL DIE.

I CURSE YOU ALL, BECAUSE YOU WISHED ME BAD.

SO SHALL IT BE

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2021
TO ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORTED ME WITH STRONG WORDS TO KEEP ON LIVING

IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU ALL

YOUR CREATOR WILL FIGHT FOR YOU.

THE AIR YOU BREATH WILL SPEAK GOOD FOR YOU

SO SHALL IT BE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
To all those who advise me to go and die

DEATH WILL BE YOUR PORTION BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS.

IF YOU NOI DIE, ONE OF YOUR LOVED ONES WILL DIE.

I CURSE YOU ALL, BECAUSE YOU WISHED ME BAD.

SO SHALL IT BE

You wished to die, the seed was planted by you in your soul.

You once and do wish that people around you won't be successful, that you will be the only successful person providing for them.

You wished bad on others success.

Those that advised you to die won't die because you wished death on them, they will die when it's their time.

Go on a retreat, despite your irreligious belief, find a monastery, some just collect 1k a night for rooms, find a quiet place and reevaluate your life. Talk to your being. Make it a periodical thing until you find balance in your life.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

You wished to die, the seed was planted by you in your soul.

You once and do wish that people around you won't be successful, that you will be the only successful person providing for them.

You wished bad on others success.

Those that advised you to die won't die because you wished death on them, they will die when it's their time.

Go on a retreat, despite your irreligious belief, find a monastery, some just collect 1k a night for rooms, find a quiet place and reevaluate your life. Talk to your being. Make it a periodical thing until you find balance in your life.
You will find yourself in my situation soon enough
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

What you wish others will keep happening to you.

You have blocked your heart to good advice.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

What you wish others will keep happening to you.

You have blocked your heart to good advice.

Just a matter of time.

Yours, you might just throw the towel.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by LordVarys1: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

oga shut up your mouth. You came here to announce suicide, you even gave time, who does that, real men don't announce, they do it.

See, nobody get your time, you here cursing and abusing those people hat Gabe you a go ahead is bullshit.

Quit acting like a baby, who knows may be you are teenager self.

Mtchewwwwww
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by mrdharkchild(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2021
If u really wanna kill yourself you would err in the part of announcing it to the world.
Suicide 101.
Life is bitter, and worthless, sometimes. I am jealous of those that have nothing and still wax strong.
Sometimes I'm almost forced to sit them down and tell me how they do it.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by siofra(f): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro ask Siofra to kill u....she all ways killin people sir angry

Icouldhave please I heard you're looking for money, you can use pumpumking for ritual
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

Just a matter of time.

Yours, you might just throw the towel.

K, ooya feel happy for that.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by femi4: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Candidlady:

people are just insensitive.

rape and suicide are things icant wish for my enemies
Don't mind her, advising another man to take his life...make she lead by example now
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Candidlady: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2021
Gental:

iswear thats why some legit ones are suffering cuz of jokes like this

am so going back to my guest mode on nl.. Bunch of jokers that iwish to hit with a bat'mehn!
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I had a rethink

I have to hold on

Weyrey...
How far na?
You never still die??
2am don pass o...
Kikikikikiki
grin grin grin

Mtttttcheeeeewww

So instead of you to die in peace ((just like you wanted to)), you're here cursing people and you think it will work ... Kikikikikiki grin...indeed many are mad but few are roaming...

So all this one you did yesterday was just for some cheap attention ba Mtttttcheeeeewww... If you like, don't go and look for something profitable to do with your life, stay there and be fooling yourself...

You think say if you die, beans wey dey fire no go don ba??
Truth is nobody on nairaland will miss you, even your own family members will cry for highest 2weeks and that's all, they'll move on and with time, they'll forget your pathetic existence...

3 Likes

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Candidlady:

iswear thats why some legit ones are suffering cuz of jokes like this

am so going back to my guest mode on nl.. Bunch of jokers that iwish to hit with a bat'mehn!

You think it's a joke

https://www.nairaland.com/6860738/miss-been-rich#107832312

You won't fit someone shoes until you try it out
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by ValZod(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2021
Guy it's already 8.02am you don kill yourself already?
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Danjikanbauchi: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

Am weak, I can't fight no more.

I miss been rich, I hate been poor.

But I give up

I can't fight no more

I might kill myself tonight.

The tears is dripping from my eyes

As I type

The struggle won

Bro I have a little gift for you.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Bro I have a little gift for you.
Okay sir, I have dm you
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

Am weak, I can't fight no more.

I miss been rich, I hate been poor.

But I give up

I can't fight no more

I might kill myself tonight.

The tears is dripping from my eyes

As I type

The struggle won

It's 8:07am now.

Are you dead?

Who can you sight in hell fire?

Does it burn till infinity?

Please I want to hear from the horses mouth.

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Danjikanbauchi: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

Okay sir, I have dm you
sorry I just want to make sure you are still with us in this world, you are going no where. Mostly if you voted Buhari we die here. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
sorry I just want to make sure you are still with us in this world, you are going no where. Mostly if you voted Buhari we die here. grin grin grin

Okay, am still very much here.

I had a rethink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by ValZod(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I had a rethink

I have to hold on

Better rethink it well. I'm not a preacher or anything but imagine where you would likely end up after suicide?

Life you didn't create, you want to murder. Do you not know suicide is self murder?

Like I said, I'm not a preacher?

But jus imagine
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by shopwiser: 8:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Curious345:
you're an heeediot
grin grin
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by kals4luv990(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2021
i came this morning only to hear the bad news that you are still alive.bro why have you decided to gv us bad news eeh#nonesense and ingredients
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2021
LikeAking:

Ok, Good luck.

U have made a very good decision.

Lord Jesus please accept is soul, blah, blah,blah. Amen.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys Please Stop Doing This, Ladies Don't Like It(photo) / Ghanaian Model Causes A Stir Online With Her Hourglass Shape (photos) / “why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.