Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) (7843 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / 2am & I Still Cant Sleep!@ / Why Masturbation Might Kill Your Future As A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by MediMedi(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up
The struggle won
The pain won
Am weak, I can't fight no more.

I miss been rich, I hate been poor.
But I give up
I can't fight no more

I might kill myself tonight.

The tears is dripping from my eyes
As I type

The struggle won
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
If he wants to...yes!

These is no point living and dying in pain... undecided

He could breathe the carbon monoxide from a car... It's the most ideal.
if I'm to go by suicide ,
Placing the head on a rail track is painless enough , drowning is terribly painful ,hanging too long and exhausting

Well deserved praise encouraging him though , I personally would not want him to suffer any longer than needed the brain has its limits , pushing it further than necessary with false encouragement to live on ,woukd leave him a walking shell , suicide is an emotion non sucidal people cannot understand ,for some reason they relate it to sadness that can easily be rectified by happiness. Kudos . I'm following you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2021
kals4luv990:
i came this morning only to hear the bad news that you are still alive.bro why have you decided to gv us bad news eeh#nonesense and ingredients

Sorry to disappoint you, since your an illiterate, enter google and search the meaning of "might"

Foolish boy.

If you need bad news several human losses go happen for your family this year.

Nuclear family bros

Your Immediate family

It's has been written to be so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Curious345: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

Am not joking, I had a rethink

I had to hold on
to slap you just dey hungry me walahi

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Curious345: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

Sorry to disappoint you, since your an illiterate, enter google and search the meaning of "might"

Foolish boy.

If you need bad news several human losses go happen for your family this year.

Nuclear family bros

Your Immediate family
you see yasef..

You done dey curse person.. E be things ooo
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'll wait till 2am... Then, may I continue?
he's a poser , very sure he is a poser.
And yes we may continue after he dies 2am , grin
If he dies angry

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2021
Curious345:
you see yasef..

You done dey curse person.. E be things ooo
He's a poser ,
Probably seeking attention , not rare these days.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

Am depressed.

I don't need money

I don't need food

I just need my life back

Am depressed

Am depressed

I was depressed when I was rich

I am depressed now that am poor

Am depressed.

I might take my life tonight
depression is different from been suciadal or sad you POS poser
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
I agree... But if it is overwhelming, then...

Sometimes, the pain never goes... Sometimes, we just learn to live with it... To endure, but it doesn't hurt any less...

Maybe the op can't shoulder the burden he's carrying...

It's sad... But that's life.
true the pain dosnt go or get better , we get used to it , we live with it , that's what makes life fun , best part is no one but you can pick yourself up , no motivational speaker , no compliment , no bank alerts , just you . which again is the difficult thing to do.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2021
If I ignore you, just know your not worth responding to.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
fattprince:

Drugs overdose. Most especially trams is more ideal and painless. He will literally feel his soul going to heaven or hell or wherever souls go to. But it's not ideal to suggest suicide or death Options to people. Be empathetic.
drug over-dose , may be painless depending on the drug used , heroin is painless , cocaine not so much , trams oh so much worse , painful too along with gnashing and tongue biting .
Hey fattprince smiley
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
If I ignore you, just know your not worth responding to.
nope its probably because your suicide was successful .
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Candidlady: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2021
TheSourcerer:
drug over-dose , may be painless depending on the drug used , heroin is painless , cocaine not so much , trams oh so much worse , painful too along with gnashing and tongue biting .
Hey fattprince smiley

please stop this. Am begging you
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

But I give up

I can't fight no more

As I type

The struggle won

Im Fascinated by death , shame you wouldn't carry yours out as friends before you have , its actually blissful .
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2021
Candidlady:

He's a mad man just go through all his topics.

Everyone on nairaland knows TheSourcerer is a lunatic who feeds on death news.

Serial killers, and murderers.

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2021
Candidlady:

alright Candid , but he started it , thinking it would be funny talking about suicide , I've been there 3 times its so real and spontaneous you don't tell the time you choose to go, its an instinct , it says jump from a tower you just jump , fall In front of a train , you just jump, you dont hold your face up to your phone and post you want to freaking die! I wish your corpse get eaten

I'm sorry candid , I detest sucide posers
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

Fine don't kill yourself -_- feed your stupid self to grow fatter
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Candidlady: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

please no insult! And dont forget the fact you tricked us. Next time when you cry wolf nobody might tend to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2021
shopwiser:
He really killed himself...can see it from his Facebook. People are texting Rip already embarassed
so its his ghost texting now? I always knew most ghosts used monikers to use the internet .
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Candidlady:

please no insult! And dont forget the fact you tricked us. Next time when you cry wolf nobody might tend to you
You are even madder than him.

If you want to commit suicide go ahead and take your life.

As for me I had a rethink

I had a refuel strength to fight.

A rematch with the struggle

So go ahead and die, since I couldn't do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Candidlady:

Very Impressed ,You really are candid
Btw don't get too soft , folks like these feed off of sympathetic aura from good people ,just like vampires
. god i fvckin hate posers .
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

ah please you fvcking prick ,you had a rethink from your first letter of your topic, fvcking Poser
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Candidlady: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2021
TheSourcerer:
alright Candid , but he started it , thinking it would be funny talking about suicide , I've been there 3 times its so real and spontaneous you don't tell the time you choose to go, its an instinct , it says jump from a tower you just jump , fall In front of a train , you just jump, you dont hold your face up to your phone and post you want to freaking die! I wish your corpse get eaten

I'm sorry candid , I detest sucide posers

thank you ireally understand. Ihave been there before. Suicide is an act you dont really plan/anounce it just happens.

forgive the op please and forgive me if ihave crosd any line

datboredberry am sorry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Bigpapi: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

But I give up

I can't fight no more

As I type

The struggle won

modified!

I just couldn't do it

I slept like a baby

Woke up around 6am, like every normal day

I had a rethink to face the struggle just one more time!

A rematch

U Neva ready to die yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2021
Candidlady:

thank you ireally understand. Ihave been there before. Suicide is an act you dont really plan/anounce it just happens.

forgive the op please and forgive me if ihave crosd any line

datboredberry am sorry

I only wish his large intestines lock up and he chokes on his vomit ,dies with his phone drenched in his puke , with his eyes rolled up, tongue out to hang and dry ,as his sockets tighten to pop out his eyes out of his head . before been picked up by a rabies infested rats .

You dear are gonna have a wonderful colourful day ❤❤

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Astrid4(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2021
Chevrolet076:

The werey still dey alive.... He say he want die. Lol.. cruise chaser

Suicide nah your mate cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2021
Bigpapi:

U Neva ready to die yet
wish that stone was a knife driven multiple times through his eye sockets , then the stoning can proceed.
Hate fvking posers
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Curious345: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

Hahahahaha.. Okay drop your account number make I do you 5k....

But promise you will not used a Kobo of it to Buy colorado, arizona or lawd?

Look for an escrow to contact me if you cannot divulge your Acc here...

But you sef nawaooo
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

you would have to do it eventually, only it will be alone , and very gloomy on that day for you , and hopefully you have no internet access to make another post , and the those you choose to manipulate to help you would loose access to network too, hope you have the worst day
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by TheSourcerer: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

smiley
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by tunize(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Na coward dey commit suicide because whatever you feel or think you are facing, so many people are facing trice of your issues and more. Your problem fit dey pre-kg level while some ppl own na PhD! anybody wen wan die fit die ooo land full everywr for 9ja.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by fattprince(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Hey fattprince smiley
Hello TheSourcerer.
Never knew that about trams. Since it's a pain relief drug I thought it's overdose will just let him sleep into non-existence. Well I heard seizure is part of the symptoms of overdose. Guess seizure is painful then.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secondary school students caught having sex in Lagos (PHOTO) / See The Dress Many Ladies Are Using To Snatch People's Husbands And Boyfriend. / Ladies With Hairy Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.