Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) (7836 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / 2am & I Still Cant Sleep!@ / Why Masturbation Might Kill Your Future As A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Truvelisback(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
. F*** your religious belief!!! No one cares...

He's in psychological torment and all you can do to raise his spirit... Is mention hell? undecided

Typical Christian...
U seemed not to understand English language. I said; take it easy. What does the word mean to u? Oh, u pained because i mentioned. I see...
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Martinez39s:
Nope. Sometimes, all it takes is time and the acceptance of things you cannot change. The gloom he is feeling today will fade with time, it is just for the moment. Life isn't always fair and straightforward. I am not saying that things will get better, but if he gives himself some time, what he is feeling NOW will fade and he will be at peace the card life has dealt.
I agree... But if it is overwhelming, then...

Sometimes, the pain never goes... Sometimes, we just learn to live with it... To endure, but it doesn't hurt any less...

Maybe the op can't shoulder the burden he's carrying...

It's sad... But that's life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Ever8090: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
You can even afford an android phone with enough data on it to post on Nairaland yet you think yours is the worst abi?..I believe you have a roof over your head and you are not naked either, neither are you hungry but just that you feel you are not materially leveled with some friends or people around you..as I type this, my house rent expired 3 months ago, if I don't pay up any time soon, I will be on the street. I don't expect my meals from anywhere trough the day, I don't have much cloths except some worn out few cloths to wear around the my area..I am not lazy, far from it, I am not but i can't explain why I am where I am today. People who don't know my story might say things to make me feel I have not done enough for myself in this world full of uncertainty and unexplained forces that we always explain acording to how we life is going on with us.

I am not exaggerating neither am I lying, because I stand to gain nothing if I do.
I am not saying this to change your mind, because I don't know you and what your death will cost me is a simple RIP if I eventually comes across the story on social media and I feel like wasting my time and data.

If you are counting your friends that are doing better than you, pls don't forget to count those in the grave or hospital, even prison for crimes they know nothing about.

Life can be hard and very trashy at times, but taking ones own life is more trashy...

Think twice and wait a little longer, this times too will pass and you did be happy you waited.

I can't even sleep at night because the roof over my head might soon be taken from me, but I still find a way to laugh and smile as I kept my hopes alive...

hold on a little longer sir!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Candidlady:

the struggle won? You are weak?
the pain won?

you are a coward, the angel who gave you a d¡ck instead of a cherry must be queried!

the devil must be laughing hard now!

better follow Maybe you will be grateful to God for the health and free air you take in. People die 'erday, and gues what if god had given 'em a choice to make.. Am sure they'd choose being poor over death by stray bulet/robery/accident/banditary/asasination... Etc

Yes am a coward

I admit.

The struggle won.

Am defeated.

Let the devil laugh, am coming to meet him soon.

I seek no pity from him, I just want to die tonight
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Candidlady: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
If he wants to...yes!

These is no point living and dying in pain... undecided
He could breathe the carbon monoxide from a car... It's the most ideal.
wow! Just wow!!
would you give your brother same advice?
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by fattprince(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
If he wants to...yes!

These is no point living and dying in pain... undecided

He could breathe the carbon monoxide from a car... It's the most ideal.
Drugs overdose. Most especially trams is more ideal and painless. He will literally feel his soul going to heaven or hell or wherever souls go to. But it's not ideal to suggest suicide or death Options to people. Be empathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Candidlady: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Icouldhave:

Yes am a coward

I admit.

The struggle won.

Am defeated.

but if someone should request for your acct details. Will you stil feel like a coward? Wil you stil feel defeated?
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Icouldhave:

Yes am a coward

I admit.

The struggle won.

Am defeated.

And do not feel shame! Don't let anyone guilt you into living a miserable life!!!

You're a coward because life isn't fair! You're not defeated, you have a choice... That's power. smiley

The only person who can save you, is you...

Whatever strength you have, try to live... But if you can't, then it's okay. ෆ

Deactivate your account first... I hate to see the monikers of those who are dead...

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by fattprince(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Icouldhave:

Yes am a coward

I admit.

The struggle won.

Am defeated.

Your write up is so funny and somewhat silly. You mean he should continue fighting/struggling because his male?
I thought all Humans should be given a chance at hope, to fight. Survival is a human instinct not male's.
Sorry this post is meant for candidlady.
And for the Op. Don't do it. If your feel like dieing let's nature do it if you must die. Don't help in taking your own life.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nonexisting: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
By 2am, there will be one less fool that walk the earth. We are getting there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Candidlady:

wow! Just wow!!

would you give your brother same advice?
I've given myself the same advice... You're not in the position to tell someone who's depressed that they can endure...

Leave the decision to them... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Candidlady:

but if someone should request for your acct details. Will you stil feel like a coward? Wil you stil feel defeated?

Money can't help me right now.

Have been dieing.

Money can't save me

Give that money to people who needs it.

But I don't, not right now.

I just want to quit

I try to be happy it be tonight

It gives me joy

Tears of joy

I lost

But I feel like I won

Am gon take my life tonight
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
fattprince:

Drugs overdose. Most especially trams is more ideal and painless. He will literally feel his soul going to heaven or hell or wherever souls go to. But it's not ideal to suggest suicide or death Options to people. Be empathetic.
The op is being silly...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Candidlady: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
fattprince:

But it's not ideal to suggest suicide or death Options to people. Be empathetic.

this is an open forum ffs. You dont discus/sugest how one could take their life painlesly. Haba might nat be the op but anada viewer!

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Darrkfire(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Don't wonder why ppl commit suicide if you've never gotten to a phase where you feel there is notin left. I've been there and probably still there. I know wot it feels like to want to end it all, but one tin dat has kept me going is dat one day dis would come to an end.
@Op, it might not seem so right now but trust me the calm and peace would eventually come if you can endure this pain for a while.
You will overcome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by aimmoney9: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
My only beef is why did you post the time.....suicides are meant to be a puzzle...hiss, someone might rescue you now.... grin grin

Some people are looking for who they will use for rituals so that they can enjoy this life more while you want to kill yourself without helping them out...it's not fair ooo... grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Candidlady:

this is an open forum ffs. You dont discus/sugest how one could take their life painlesly. Haba might nat be the op but anada viewer!
You're right... I attach zero relevance to life... But I should see things from the perspective of those who do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by amzee(m): 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up
The struggle won
The pain won
Am weak, I can't fight no more.

I miss been rich, I hate been poor.
But I give up
I can't fight no more

I might kill myself tonight.

The tears is dripping from my eyes
As I type

The struggle won
Please kill yourself you dont need to disturb us. We will have one less idiot to worry about.

3 Likes

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
amzee:

Please kill yourself you dont need to disturb us.
We will have one less idiot to worry about.
Thanks very much.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Double0h7(f): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
I've played my role and given you the attention you crave. I've done my good deed for the day cool

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Angelacruz: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
This too shall pass
Icouldhave:

Am not, I still have few hours Till
2am
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Candidlady: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
I've given myself the same advice... You're not in the position to tell someone who's depressed that they can endure...

Leave the decision to them... wink

and now ihave to turn on you

how old are you? So youR so called columbian boyfriend who you are alover like white on rice says he depresd and he wanna take his life, you'd let him do it ba?

bunch of females imeet on here makes me wanna switch my gender to X
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by amzee(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Icouldhave:
Thanks very much.
Please do a video of you drinking sniper and post it on facebook. May devil receive your soul

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Angelacruz:
This too shall pass
Yes it will

When am gone.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Icouldhave:

Yes death is a song

When I take my life tonight.

My loved ones gon cry for me (it will be a song to your ear)
I do hope you applaud them.
da world population on earth is too much so if u decide to end your lie 4 hardship is ur cup of tea nothing last 4ever d problem ur going though dis particular period is just 4 naw so kill urself if u like

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by fattprince(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Candidlady:

I know. I'm just referencing where you said the angel that gave him dīck instead of pvssy should be queried. You made it sound like it's okay if the Op was female that is suicidal.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Jessica57(f): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
At the end of the day the CHOICE is yours to decide if you gonna keep pushing or you gonna end it.
Good luck
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Candidlady: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
fattprince:

Your write up is so funny and somewhat silly. You mean he should continue fighting/struggling because his male?
I thought all Humans should be given a chance at hope, to fight. Survival is a human instinct not male's.
Sorry this post is meant for candidlady.
And for the Op. Don't do it. If your feel like dieing let's nature do it if you must die. Don't help in taking your own life.

what imeant by that line was op should man up. The insult wasnt necesary. You dont understand something you ask. Iwasnt playin any gender card
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Candidlady:

and now ihave to turn on you

how old are you? So youR so called columbian boyfriend who you are alover like white on rice says he depresd and he wanna take his life, you'd let him do it ba?

bunch of females imeet on here makes me wanna switch my gender to X

You don't get the point... If my so-called boyfriend is miserable... Nothing I say would make him change his mind... Plus, I'm not in the position to dictate to him, whether he should stay on earth miserable or not...

I've attempted suicide, so I know... Don't try to lecture me on depression... It's something I've dealt with firsthand...

Not even my mother could encourage me to live...

It's obvious the op doesn't... Random strangers on a forum would definitely not change a thing...

It's his choice... I told him not to rush death, but only he knows how he suffers... If he can't endure, then he can commit suicide...

My personal opinion, death at times is more merciful...

You're not going to criticize me for being a pessimist... If you want to preach to the op, do so quietly... I'll do what I feel is right...

And you think only women encourage suicide? Lol... Change your gender, I really couldn't care... wink
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Jessica57:
At the end of the day the CHOICE is yours to decide if you gonna keep pushing or you gonna end it.
Good luck
The choice has been made

The time and the pain

I can't take it no more.

I can't cry no more, am happy

Am going to do it

Am happy
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by DeeMain(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'll wait till 2am... Then, may I continue?

You have a disturbed and warped mind veiled with intelligence.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by okoroemeka(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Candidlady:

am confused here.. Are you suggesting he takes his life painlessly?
I am baffled why he will wait till 2am to kill himself,is there something special about the time?why can't he just do it now than waiting till 2am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks / SHOCKING: Nursing Mother Caught Pant Down With Neighbour's Husband In Yenegoa / Ladies Who Kross Them Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.