Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? (42884 Views)

I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Timekeeper: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
King44:
Just make sure that you have a job that keep you busy almost 24 hours and you drop money regularly cos if you dey house on a steady you may seem crazy, that could even be the end of your friendship with her.

With men it could be crazy
With women na another level of craziness

Above all, no dey house, get busy and assist her with money to make up for your absence.

Money for what.. She is nt my gf...... I can only assist if I av, I'm nt obligated too.
And we will be paying the rent together
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Timekeeper: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Timekeeper: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
tellwisdom:

Na by force to work for island??...come make I give you work for site...Come de offload cement.

Sir.. Do u pray or wish that ur brother or sis to carry cement for site after graduating from school ??

Anyways, I don do laborer B4.. Carry cement, Carry block and that was then..

Now I am a graduate and God will not let me go back to site carrying cement again.. I went to school so as not to carry cement or block in site.. I did all and hustle to make a good grade not to carry cement.

I will soar high despite the difficulties.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by King44(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Timekeeper:

Money for what.. She is nt my gf...... I can only assist if I av, I'm nt obligated too.
And we will be paying the rent together
She doesn't have to be your gf. Just treat her the same way you would treat your girl, you can drop money once a while cos always could give her entitlement mentality.

Those her my 2 cents women are complicated.

An when you begin live with people you go know their true nature, doing that doesn't make you a simp but shows that you also care about running the house.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by kaywhy09(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Timekeeper:
Advice Needed. I Have An Issue Bothering My Soul And Life..

Do what you have to do.
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Timekeeper: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
King44:
She doesn't have to be your gf. Just treat her the same way you would treat your girl, you can drop money once a while cos always could give her entitlement mentality.

Those her my 2 cents women are complicated.

An when you begin live with people you go know their true nature, doing that doesn't make you a simp but shows that you also care about running the house.

Thank you bro... I appreciate.. She trust me bcox of our history and she knows how nice and responsible I am. So she doesn't have any problem with me..

I am jsut scared of women sumtyms
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Timekeeper: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
kaywhy09:

Do what you have to do.

Which is?
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Styluss: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Timekeeper:

How and where..money creates alternatives..

When there is no money, no much alternatives
begin first.... Your Co workers should be able to help
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by ThickSharon123(f): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Timekeeper:

And the price is like how much..

If I had much, I wunt consider staying

3k-20k a week or you can extend it, but you'll be staying with people. If you've been to the university, you'll have no problem with it.
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by anyilalaz: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Babara1994:
If I were you, I'll increase my options by resuming work first, hoping I get a place at work or someone at work who could render a better alternative. If you work in a manufacturing/engineering firm, there is a strong possiblity that you'd find a place to stay until weekends.

You can also find a co-worker who might give you one help or the other regarding ease of transportation or a much better accommodation.

Now, if you have exhausted all the above possibilities, you can now consider staying with her, but you should remember this saying from the Bible:
"Better to dwell on the top of the roof than to live with a contentious woman."

For your own good, I hope the lady you're staying with isn't a contentious woman. E get why

OP, take this advice to bank. In betting world, this is SureBanker!!! A word is a enough for the wise!!!!
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by King44(m): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Timekeeper:

Thank you bro... I appreciate.. She trust me bcox of our history and she knows how nice and responsible I am. So she doesn't have any problem with me..

I am jsut scared of women sumtyms
since you guys have not lived together under one roof for long before so don't be too comfortable.
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by tellwisdom: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Timekeeper:

Sir.. Do u pray or wish that ur brother or sis to carry cement for site after graduating from school ??

Anyways, I don do laborer B4.. Carry cement, Carry block and that was then..

Now I am a graduate and God will not let me go back to site carrying cement again.. I went to school so as not to carry cement or block in site.. I did all and hustle to make a good grade not to carry cement.

I will soar high despite the difficulties.

Thanks

You cannot offload cement in Nigeria but when asked to do same abroad, u go rush am. No be so??

Ok, what’s your result; to start with??
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Timekeeper: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Styluss:
begin first.... Your Co workers should be able to help

U shud understand sumtins..

I can't just go to a worker then and start telling them my problem.. It's nt okay.

Atleast I must have spent some time there B4 doing such.... And even now, I don't know anyone there. Not even one...

And B4 i get acquainted to them, I must spend some months there, during those times, I have to be staying somewhere

U dnt really understand me
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Timekeeper: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
tellwisdom:

You cannot offload cement in Nigeria but when asked to do same abroad, u go rush am. No be so??

Ok, what’s your result; to start with??

Sir... God will d sumtin good for me.... It is nt my desire to do such again.. I asked if u can wish ur bro or sis after struggling to go to school and graduate well to go back to site and Carry cement, u didn't give me a reply.
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Ayo081(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hi, someone recommended a website rentsmalsmall. I checked it out and I think it's cool. If you don't mind we can share an apartment. Quote me if you're interested.
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Timekeeper: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
ThickSharon123:

3k-20k a week or you can extend it, but you'll be staying with people. If you've been to the university, you'll have no problem with it.

Not a chance... 20k a week thanks for ur advice but forget it .....

And no university around here on the island Dt is close....

Han ahn 20k a week for how much salary.. When I am still on probation..

Forget it.. Thanks for ur contributions
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Candidlady: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

I no vex nah. cheesy
Yes, aja means dog.

Maybe it's hyped because it's the city that never sleeps. cheesy

yeah al thanks to insecurity cheesy
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by janzguy: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
LOLZ!!! Guy, women dont operate like that oh!! She could make a drastic turn at you overnight and they are not as considerate as men. If you must stay then I suggest you make the full payment yourself.

Timekeeper:

If we pay together, even if anyone must leave, certainly it can't be me... Las las she will take her properties away and I will try getting another one... Dt is the worst Dt can happen if we have paid
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by tellwisdom: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
Timekeeper:

Sir... God will d sumtin good for me.... It is nt my desire to do such again.. I asked if u can wish ur bro or sis after struggling to go to school and graduate well to go back to site and Carry cement, u didn't give me a reply.

National Diploma upper credit.

Bsc 2nd Class upper....

You are going too far. Incase you find anywhere available for me to carry cement and get paid, pls recommend me. At least I won’t have to be bathing on the road in AJAH
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Trojan8(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
Baba forget all these people saying you should rent a place or anything like that.
Stay with the babe, focus your Monday to Friday on work. Weekend, you do football and other things to keep yourself busy. Before you know it, six months has come and gone.

Na you know how be for you, no matter how woman matter hard reach its better than that mainland to Island stress. Life na in stages

God bless you!
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by diplomat058(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hi, I sent you a pm. I am also urgently in need of accommodation on the Island or somewhere close to the Island, however small. I am hoping we can pull resources together to work something out for ourselves.

Regards
Timekeeper:

If I must get another place, money for rent, agreement ń commission especially now Dt things are too hard.. I can't afford it

Most people are saying I should get a place.. The truth is that it's nt easy... Even my brother place Dt I stay temporarily, I am planning to leave bcox the place don dey choke....

We agreed to pay 1 year which is 30k each but I opted for 6 months.. I am hoping miracle can happen and God will take me to next level....
I am trying... But she said we need to pay the rent this weekend so landland wunt come and harass her.... It is really closing in on me.... Infact I am currently sourcing for my own part of the money

I can't reject the job and stay jobless.... I am not the type Dt loves staying home and doing nothing while others are at work. So this change Dt I got, I want to make use of it .

Attention: if there is any guy here staying on the island Dt I can squat with, I will really appreciate.. I am of good behavior and a Christian... I don't drink nor smoke, I mind my business..... I am an active person Dt seeks opportunities and my drive for success is unending...

https://www.nairaland.com/6865390/need-anyone-staying-island-lekki
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Timekeeper: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
janzguy:
LOLZ!!! Guy, women dont operate like that oh!! She could make a drastic turn at you overnight and they are not as considerate as men. If you must stay then I suggest you make the full payment yourself.

I don't av the money to pay full ooo... Except we share. Money no dey.. Bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Timekeeper: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Trojan8:
Baba forget all these people saying you should rent a place or anything like that.
Stay with the babe, focus your Monday to Friday on work. Weekend, you do football and other things to keep yourself busy. Before you know it, six months has come and gone.

Na you know how be for you, no matter how woman matter hard reach its better than that mainland to Island stress. Life na in stages

God bless you!

Thank u so much boss.. U too much bros
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by chaloskyx: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
YOU ARE A MUMU THE GIRL WANTS TO USE YOU TO HANDLE HER RENT AND YOU TOO ARE FALLING FOR IT I KNOW YOU ARE NOT THINKING STRAIGHT CAUS EYOU FEEL YOU STAYING WITH HER AND HAVING ACCESS TO HER WOULD MEAN FREE NACKS BUT USE YOUR HEAD SHES THE ONE ACTUALLY USING YOU NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Coldie(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
She’s quite ambitious though, e no easy for person to leave all the luxury for him papa house go live under such conditions.
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Coldie(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
chaloskyx:
YOU ARE A MUMU THE GIRL WANTS TO USE YOU TO HANDLE HER RENT AND YOU TOO ARE FALLING FOR IT I KNOW YOU ARE NOT THINKING STRAIGHT CAUS EYOU FEEL YOU STAYING WITH HER AND HAVING ACCESS TO HER WOULD MEAN FREE NACKS BUT USE YOUR HEAD SHES THE ONE ACTUALLY USING YOU NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
But the both of them are contributing na
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by Kingharzyz(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kindly endure things will get better
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by GoldenSpec: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Another SIMPle man grin.. Just tell us ur mind grin grin
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by janzguy: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
Then if you must stay, there are certain things to do to keep your peace and sanity.

1. Always support financially in the running of the house. Give her money for food even if you are not going to eat the food that day.

2. Never stay at home or indoors for too long. Even in your free days and time, dont stay at home for too long, you could take a stroll or go watch football (Women will disrespect you too quickly when you are always in their faces).

3. Try and avoid confrontations or issues.. Remember she is not your girlfriend but your room mate.

4. Always have it at the back of our mind that it is her house and not your house or our house. But her house!!!!!

5. Never get angry when she comes back home late. Even if you must get angry dont overreact, cos nshe is your room mate and not your babe.

6. Make sure your support financially!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Make sure your support financially!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Make sure your support financially!!!!!!!!!!!

Timekeeper:

I don't av the money to pay full ooo... Except we share. Money no dey.. Bro
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by janzguy: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
You could be very right bro. I have seen women and known what they are capable of doing..... Its better the guy just starts sorting out his own accommodation immediately he lives in with her. All this could just be she looking for who will pay rents for now that she is down.

chaloskyx:
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by janzguy: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
You need to also ask yourself one very important question, what is the possible of she getting enough funds to still packout in 6 months or 1 year time. Judging that she no longer has money now.
Re: Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? by nelszx: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
Timekeeper:

E no fit work bro.. Tfare alone has killed me

Not possible bro imagine 1500 to 1800 plus hold up and stress... Daily

Compared to 300 to 400 daily..
Na Ogun state your brother dey live? 1k5 to 1k8 even people who stay in Abule egba to VI dont pay up to that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) / Lady Who Danced While Heavily Pregnant Shows Off Her Body 10 Days After Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.