Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? (17469 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by monkeyleg: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2011
Somthing tells me he had his suspicion about your affair, hence the I dont give a damn attitude. You guys need to sit down and talk
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Minx1: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2011
Since I confronted him about this latest encounter he has been going out of his way to make up for it. He is coming home early every night after work, offering to help me in the kitchen and all and even planning to take me out this weekend so maybe he is willing to make it work after all. I am going to give him one more chance for us to try and make things work. It's really not easy just walking out of a marriage. It takes a lot!
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
well, good luck to you both.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Pukkah: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2011
~Minx~:

Since I confronted him about this latest encounter he has been going out of his way to make up for it. He is coming home early every night after work, offering to help me in the kitchen and all and even planning to take me out this weekend so maybe he is willing to make it work after all. I am going to give him one more chance for us to try and make things work. It's really not easy just walking out of a marriage. It takes a lot!

This is cheering. I hope you guys would be able to sustain and maintain the new-found momentum. Ensure that you do not again do anything that will hurt your conscience.

I wish you well.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by rolchi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2011
Goodluck to you Minz, I wish you well in your relationship.

On lighter note grin grin grin grin

As it is in Nollywood films ''''To God be the Glory""" End of Part 2

grin grin grin grin
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by chika98: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2011
rolchi:

Goodluck to you Minz, I wish you well in your relationship.

On lighter note grin grin grin grin

As it is in Nollywood films ''''To God be the Glory""" End of Part 2

grin grin grin grin

LOOOOOOL!

Well good things have taken a good turn because I was going to say NEVER utter a word of this your cheating to him.
Change and move forward. NL sha
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by dayokanu(m): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2011
See who the cat dragged in?
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Minx1: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2011
Thanks Pukka wink

@ Rolchi grin grin grin grin
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Pukkah: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2011
~Minx~:

Thanks Pukka wink

You're welcome. smiley
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by chika98: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2011
dayokanu:

See who the cat dragged in?

What's good big head. You go dey this site till it closes down. Haba! grin wink
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Teechantelz: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2011
I'm not married thou bt i ll advice u to be strong n firm wit d guy to end things wit him. Rediscover ur luv wit ur husby. Ask urself y u accepted his proposal. Think abt d kind of lyf u want 4 ur future. Wen u regained ur luv back 4rm ur husby. Ask God for forgiveness n tell to speak to ur husby's hart so dat he ll forgive u. Nothin's impossible 4 God. All d best.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by hildaa(f): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2011
How come you have a 7 years old child and you have just been married for 4 years?
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by stepo707: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2011
hildaa:

How come you have a 7 years old child and you have just been married for 4 years?
Smart girl!
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Almonerpet: 3:10am On Oct 01, 2011
I guess u should just leave a sleeping dog to lie, Telling him would amount to pulling a Lion by its tail. Not in African culture. What a white person would understand & probably forgive,is suicidal to an African man. Confess to your God in your secret heart, forsake the past & allow Him in your home. I see God healing your marriage.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by horny4u(f): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
Some info sink to the bottom of your stomach and go to your grave with you not torture ( may we not see torture) will bring them out.
Sex was bad at home, sex was good outside
Forgive yourself and stop beating yourself up.
Its morally wrong to sleep with another man when you have promised fidelity to another man however it wrong to sleep with a man you are no longer in love with even if he is your husband now that is my intimate ethics made for me by me,  but i can hear the sky clouding up, hahaha, we are humans none is infallible !
Your hubby sleeping with another woman yet not able to accept your infidelity shows self righteousness and hypocrisy but all will blame you alone.

Solution: see if you can develop feelings for your hubby again, if not decide what is best for you, i said you >Not what the society says is best for alot of people are bunches of hypocrites and listen to secret lovers alot,
However as an Adult woman i will advise you write your own intimate ethics, nothing eats at your self esteem like when you are doing something you feel is wrong.
Too many mediocre stuffs about, if sexx is not passionate and downright sensual whats the point and if you aint getting it at home you will always go out. See if you can teach your hubby what your lover knows ,
If you get caught the shame will be very bad becos you are married but if you were single.

I have run out of what to say, I know what i will do if i were in your shoes but liver no fit me write it down, I suspect my hubby knows my NL name,  lipsrsealed

Take a decision that suits you and will not give you guilt trips.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2011
I am quoting SA Lady's Reponse: @OP, you have no choice but to tell your partner. Rather he hears that from you than any other person. It depends on how well you know him too. Now If you tell him two things can happen:

1. He'll have all the reasons to continue his relationship with the other women since he had just discovered that you not a saint nor a victim in this. It'll clear all his guilt.

2. If he is mature and honest about his ish, he'll see this as an opportunity for you guys to start opening up to each other and be brutally honest about the underlying issues in your marriage.  Which is a good thing, that way as a team you can work towards a common goal be it fixing the marriage or ending it.

Of the above two which one do you value the most and which one would you rather live through  Huh Huh Huh

Good Luck, Hey remeber the saying "only the truth shall set you free"  Wink

And horny4u's
horny4u:

Some info sink to the bottom of your stomach and go to your grave with you not torture ( may we not see torture) will bring them out.
Sex was bad at home, sex was good outside
Forgive yourself and stop beating yourself up.
Its morally wrong to sleep with another man when you have promised fidelity to another man however it wrong to sleep with a man you are no longer in love with even if he is your husband now that is my intimate ethics made for me by me,  but i can hear the sky clouding up, hahaha, we are humans none is infallible !
Your hubby sleeping with another woman yet not able to accept your infidelity shows self righteousness and hypocrisy but all will blame you alone.

Solution: see if you can develop feelings for your hubby again, if not decide what is best for you, i said you >Not what the society says is best for alot of people are bunches of hypocrites and listen to secret lovers alot,
However as an Adult woman i will advise you write your own intimate ethics, nothing eats at your self esteem like when you are doing something you feel is wrong.
Too many mediocre stuffs about, if sexx is not passionate and downright sensual whats the point and if you aint getting it at home you will always go out. See if you can teach your hubby what your lover knows ,
If you get caught the shame will be very bad becos you are married but if you were single.

I have run out of what to say, I know what i will do if i were in your shoes but liver no fit me write it down, I suspect my hubby knows my NL name,  lipsrsealed

Take a decision that suits you and will not give you guilt trips.

See, the bottomline is that you do not enjoy sex with him and that you started losing interest, Once that sets in, sorry, it will take the grace of God and genuine repentance, mental reinvention for you to continue with this marriage, We are flesh and as such we often times succumb to our cravings, One advice: If you are ready to go through the hurdles of seeking God's face on this matter(This is important as it is going to take genuine repentance to sail through this situation), undergo some personal reinvention of mind, then you can salvage the situation. Otherwise, get a divorce because it is going to be a terrible stigma when people around begin to notice your underg moves, God bless you and I pray you will be able to salvage this situation.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by austey(m): 3:19am On Dec 29, 2011
Now,this is a very dicey situation you are in now.I would strongly advice that you take things slow.
When you find yourself in such a rather dicey situation like this,i would advice you take it God in Prayer and supplication.Because there this absolutely nothing God cannot solve no matter how colossal it is.

Step 1:You must stop your friendship with the GUY in question and concentrate on marriage,because you chose to carry the cross and that cross you must carry no matter how turbulent your marriage is.
Step 2:Fervently seek the face of the lord,because he is always near you,all he is just waiting is for you to give him that call for him to charge over your marriage.

FRET NOT BECAUSE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR MARRIAGE!

IF you are chanced you can click my signature below to get 97 ways to have a happy relationship or marriage. A must for all family have!
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Ugwumba(m): 3:28am On Dec 29, 2011
hildaa:

Answered yet?
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by opoke(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
WHO TOLD THAT NON OF FRIENDS KNOW ABOUT IT, IS JUST THAT THEY ARE WAITING TO NILE U THE DAY U OFFEND THEM.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by addictiv(m): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2012
topic reminds me of a particular estate in ph.....its not a new thing
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by stpat1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
You see, when I said I just want kids and not marriage people said its odd, unnatural, and all that sermon. Why can't one have the freedom of doing what u want with who you want? Now she's cheating on the husband and surprisingly now, she's forcing herself to love the man. Is that not pathetic?
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Babineh: 6:11am On Jan 29, 2013
Welcome to H-OPIN MARRIAGE 001. . .MU HE HE HE HE HE
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by bulbutcher(m): 12:56am On Aug 03, 2017
PLS DNT TELL OOOOOHHHHH..........
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by bulbutcher(m): 1:02am On Aug 03, 2017
stpat1:
You see, when I said I just want kids and not marriage people said its odd, unnatural, and all that sermon. Why can't one have the freedom of doing what u want with who you want? Now she's cheating on the husband and surprisingly now, she's forcing herself to love the man. Is that not pathetic?
DNT SAY THAT PLS were u born out of wedlock or raised out of wedlock dnt wish dat or encorage dat for smone els
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by tuscani: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Olosho

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are Men Really Polygamous? / How Reliable Is A Washing Machine. / Why Would Someone Not Want To Be Close To Their Extended Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.