Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,942 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? (17470 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by monkeyleg: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2011
Tough one, but I hope it ends well
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2011
monkeyleg:

Tough one, but I hope it ends well

That is all we could wish for
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by sleekman(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2011
~Minx~:

Lol you guys are funny,  grin grin grin grin

Where I come from there is a myth that Nigerians are well endowed, girls like them, only problem is they tend to lie and most of them are married back at home

Seems ure one randy bee. U better change. True change comes from true repentance. Since uve decided not to tell ur husband be rest assured that the day he discovers ur misdeeds that's when ur whole Fox series will come to an end. Keep postponing the d-day. D D-day might be much more eventful & disgraceful.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2011
^^^ Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by monkeyleg: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2011
Fhemmmy:

^^^ Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why all the shouting? u see ghost?
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by paraphase(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2011
cool
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
paraphase:

why do you have to copy from her past posts.sometimes you nig.gaz jst make this website insecure to pour mind.

Thanks for shedding light on this, cos i was going through this thread to find where that was said about Nigerian men . . . . .
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2011
monkeyleg:

Why all the shouting? u see ghost?

Wetin i see pass ghost oh . . . but i ave decided to close my eyes **See no Evil**
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by eridah2007(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2011
~Minx~:

Thanks for all your responses. I have made a decision NOT to confess but I have stopped seeing the other guy (though I can't get our sexual encounters out of my head). I am going to try and make this work and give it my all with my husband and just hope for the best. I am also seeking God's hand in this one as it is a spiritual warfare

Someone asked if my husband knows the other guy, the answer is no and we don't have any mutual friends.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dis woman still have a long way to go.
Lord have mercy undecided
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2011
eridah2007:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dis woman still have a long way to go.
Lord have mercy undecided

Lol . . . . . Make u dey pray for her now
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by monkeyleg: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2011
I think say this matter don end?
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2011
monkeyleg:

If you read btw the line, you would know it is far from ending
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by eridah2007(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2011
@Fhemmmy
U think say prayer go solve dis one for now
our prayer can only work after she don chop belle full  undecided
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by monkeyleg: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2011
wetin remain now. the lady say she no go talk. decision has been reached
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by JBL316: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2011
Mink, Pukka has given u xcellent advice, stick with them. But let me add, [color=#990000][/color]DO NOT TELL ANYBODY ELSE!
NEVER!!!
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2011
eridah2007:

@Fhemmmy
U think say prayer go solve dis one for now
our prayer can only work after she don chop belle full  undecided

Prayer can work and will work, BUT she must be willing to quit her hide and seek with the loverboy
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2011
monkeyleg:

Good. So why are you still posting?
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2011
JBL316:

Mink, Pukka has given u xcellent advice, stick with them. But let me add, [/color]DO NOT TELL ANYBODY ELSE!
NEVER!!!

[color=#000099]First of all, she must be able to flush her head of all the escapades
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2011
monkeyleg:

wetin remain now. the lady say she no go talk. decision has been reached

I am sure another twist will be added soon . . . just watch out for phase 2
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2011
^^ You sef ki lode? na you dey post pass for this thread? you no dey tire to quote people? Haba.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2011
^^^ Now i refuse to quote you, but point to you . . . Just wanna come and relax my head in the family section . . . hope you dont mind
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Connoisseur(m): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2011
You said you ve been married 4years but have a 7 year old child
*just thinking*
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by ono(m): 2:09am On Jun 11, 2011
it's a crazy world we're in people. . . .
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by vaLasce(m): 3:50am On Jun 11, 2011
minx!
if u tell ur hubby'bout ur illegal scratching,
u'd ve just opened n started d begining'f d end'f wat exists btw u2, . . . .
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Blazay(m): 6:41am On Jun 11, 2011
Way to go!
What is good for the goose. . .is good for the geese plus 'gander'.
Just celebrate the annual anniversaries in graaaaaaaaaaaaaaand style.
Bravo!

OP, I gree the 'tori' well well. cool

[b]I've been married to my husband for 4 years and things were all rosy and perfect in the beginning. As time went by i began to lose interest in him, like I would cringe if he touched me, nevertheless we would make love. I had to do it as those are my wifely duties. Now this year in February i bumped into this other guy and i've been having an affair with him for the past 3months, this is now the 4th month. I don't think I love this guy but the sex with him is amazing, he really knows how to please me, anyway I have just found out that my husband has also been having an affair with a family friend, someone we both know very well who is a single mother.

I've been trying to end things with the other guy so that I can focus on my marriage but I don't know what to do anymore. My husband is really apologetic and he says he love me it was a mistake with the other woman. Should I also tell him what I've been up to or should I keep quiet? I am really confused.

We have a child  by the way, 7 years old.

These things happen, I am looking for serious advice please do not insult me,[/b]

Good girl!
When a man cheats on you. . . cheat right back.(Sometimes you don't even have to wait for him to cheat. . .JUST DO IT!)
Sex with the other parties is always amazing. . .the one sure way to spice your marriage up.
Ask our grand parents.

Please, don't mind all these e-badu belle and e-jolosi peeps around here who can't chop and keep the marriage certificate o!
As soon as you say I don't. . . one of them hungry babes will pounce on ya man and tell you 'he is a born-again and match him straight to the h-altar as 'husband''! grin

Oh gal. . . . Na H-African marriage o! The only way to preserve a stale marriage is to have some 'side shows'! kiss
Chop as many as possible. . .so when the husband annoys you. . .you can be fantisizing with the other dude' images in your mind while screwing ya husband. kiss

Marriage is an investment for ya old age darling.
Hang on to ya man, unless he decides to 'waka' on his own. . . THEN GOOD RIDDANCE TO STALE HOTDOG RUBBISH AND JOIN THE SINGLE OLD CARGO DIVORCEE CLUB!

Mu he he he he he cheesy

Back to work jare. . . .5 hours to go.  cool
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Minx1: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2011
I am back again

I have since stopped seeing that guy and have been trying to make things right with my husband BUT he hasn't stopped seeing the woman he was having an affair with. They still call and text each other and they even met this past weekend. When I confronted him about it he said nothing is happening but i have proof of the calls and he calls her at very odd hours like 1am, 11pm or even 12midnight.

How do I handle this, I am also trying to make my path straight but how do i do it??
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Lovemee(f): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2011
that's d problem. they never stop once they start cry
will advise you to stick to your decision anyway, two wrongs dont make right.
but if you cant cope with it, then divorce him.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by eridah2007(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
Which kind wahala be dis, This PART 2 nor go dey easy o shocked shocked shocked

Wey @Fhemmmy sef?
Abeg,make u come buga for poster o
Wahala dey lipsrsealed
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by soreola(f): 4:06am On Jun 21, 2011
hun, u both need to sit down and have a serious conversation about what's happening. You aint gonna fix anything by accusing him while u urself have done the same thing. 1st of all you shuld sit down and have an in depth conversation:

-tell him about the fact that you cheated on him and if possible try to get him to admit his wrongdoings (to clear the air)

-then gradually work your way into talking about the things that you dont like about your marriage ( use 'I' and not 'You')

-Be specific and detailed, u cant expect him to kno what u need (he cant read your mind, except . . . nvm)

-Like some people say, Marriage is like school i.e. there is so much to learn

-Both you and your hubby should pray TOGETHER

COMMUNICATION is a key aspect of INTIMACY which is a vital phenomena in marriage

please leave divorce alone, she has had way too many customers, marriage is a life-long commitment

Good luck. . .  tongue

P.S. Do not try to make it seem like it is his fault u cheated on him . . . When you try to tell him, start from the point where u didnt feel satisfied in the marriage (not he didnt satisfy you!!! i.e. dont place blame). Tell him about the fact you cheated, apologize (be truly genuine), tell him that you have cut it off and see what happens from there . . .

If you ever find urself unsatisfied again, talk to your husband about it. . . nothing is gonna change if he aint aware of it. PRAY now and even before you do anything . . . ask God to forgive you, then your hubby etc
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Ivynwa(f): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2011
~Minx~:

I am back again

I have since stopped seeing that guy and have been trying to make things right with my husband BUT he hasn't stopped seeing the woman he was having an affair with. They still call and text each other and they even met this past weekend. When I confronted him about it he said nothing is happening but i have proof of the calls and he calls her at very odd hours like 1am, 11pm or even 12midnight.

How do I handle this, I am also trying to make my path straight but how do i do it??

You guys should sit up and stop playing with your marriage before you give each other STDs and HIV. Why don't you guys quit all these games and talk things out. I don't even know how you are still able to look each other in the face and get on normal. I will feel disgusted if my man is sleeping with another woman----so disgusted that it will turn me off and I may never want him again. I as a woman on my own part can not leave my man to go and be fiddling and messing with dirty p.ricks out there in the name of "amazing se-x". Some things are too dirty and disgusting to be stooping to. If you wanted amazing se-x you shouldn't have married him and his plain/boring/uninteresting se-x , now that you are here find a way to make it exciting for you two.

Do you plan to let the family friend take your husband from you, if I were in your position I will hatch a plan that can make her back off and running (without talking to her or confronting her). You can keep your marriage and family intact and still have se-x more amazing than (the loverman gives you) with your own husband if you work on it than breaking your family to go and fiddle with some man. Think about it.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2011
~Minx~:

I am back again

oh boy.
well, unfortunately, he must not be willing to work on this marriage with you, so you need to decide if you want to stay on in this marriage of 3, or pack it up and move on. if he's not willing to give her up and you are not willing to share, then you have your answer.
Re: Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? by eridah2007(m): 2:01am On Jun 22, 2011
[size=24pt]GBAM!!!
case closed
[/size] sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are Men Really Polygamous? / How Reliable Is A Washing Machine. / Why Would Someone Not Want To Be Close To Their Extended Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.