Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now (22151 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by kurlz(f): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
TheGift:
Don’t be blinded by the stereotype.

It takes two to tango.

Stop thinking only about what you can benefit but what you can give to the relationship.

He who tends His garden will enjoy its fruits .

This is wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Sirchiboy: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
InoGetJoy:
My girlfriend is the most amazing lady in the world. Beautiful with brains. Babes plenty but she's one in a million
Pix or I don't believe!!!
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by InoGetJoy: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sirchiboy:
Pix or I don't believe!!!
You'll see her when I'm getting married by next year by God's grace grin
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Sunisonflex49: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Komu1048:

Sapa na ur mate?

No be my mate atoll o
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by RenaissanceGuy: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
BePrepared:

Cos you made yourself cheap
A girl created in the Image of God
Stop wasting your time. That's a guy you're talking to grin. He has more than a hundred monikers masquerading as a lady.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Avast(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Rest of mind
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by knowhowk: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
jaelz:
We all know that most relationships nowadays between a man and a woman just boils down to the man giving the girl money with the girl returning his favor back with sex, but off recent I went to my friends place and I was so shocked and impressed by their relationship; the boy was teaching her frontend engineering and from what I got she has already gotten an internship role with a big fortune 500 tech company already. He made known to him that everything in his kitchen and almost all his deodorants and body sprays were all gifted to him by the girl.

This really had me shook honestly, I mean things like this still happen in relationships of nowadays?
Nothing ...Just Sex .and getting fed up of Demands
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Munzy14(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
jaelz:
We all know that most relationships nowadays between a man and a woman just boils down to the man giving the girl money with the girl returning his favor back with sex, but off recent I went to my friends place and I was so shocked and impressed by their relationship; the boy was teaching her frontend engineering and from what I got she has already gotten an internship role with a big fortune 500 tech company already. He made known to him that everything in his kitchen and almost all his deodorants and body sprays were all gifted to him by the girl.

This really had me shook honestly, I mean things like this still happen in relationships of nowadays?
If you see relationship wey dey head straight to marriage, you go know.. cheesy

Their should be a mutual benefit in every relationship when it involves intellects loving and caring for eachother...After all, Iron sharpens Iron.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by yahmohy27: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Yes.
Online scammer
Make una run oo
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Munzy14(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
letristian:
That's when you meet a reasonable partner... Not all these empty heads roaming about
grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Stevenbright(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I was benefitting good orgasm and companionship when I Need it after a hard day at the office.... He's really good at harder harder harder cheesy
Though he has stopped picking my calls.

Reason why you were eyeing your neighbour's husband!
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by okoIYAyin(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I was benefitting good orgasm and companionship when I Need it after a hard day at the office.... He's really good at harder harder harder cheesy
Though he has stopped picking my calls.

I can do better wink
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by vickydevoka(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
I won't lie. Gist n romance. I hardly penetrate ladies bcus of my waist pain, some do me hand or Mouth Action
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by NovesaTillie(f): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
yahmohy27:

Online scammer
Make una run oo

Have I scammed you in any way?

Please don't defame my character.
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Wannabenz: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
After loading 3500 airtime for subscription,MTN go give me like 10k plus bonus airtime,we go dey use dey talk...it does help in uplifting my mood. The sexlife is good too. I want her to born pikin for me...if she agrees then I'm the luckiest.
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Assumptabeke(f): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2021

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nothing except sex
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Elxandre(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Assumptabeke:
I wouldn't call it a relationship. But, I am benefiting companionship. He his kind, a good listener, something you don't find in men these days. He's super cool and has the best handwriting I have ever seen(I will never admit this to him grin grin grin grin).
The girl wey go marry am go enjoy am.
Why you no wan marry am ma?
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Austinbiggy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Am not enjoying my relationship at all, my girlfriend still communicate with the guy that call me she loves her because of sex. I don't really know what to do
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Offpoint1: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Yes.
Let me continue where he stopped..
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by orumba(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sex, quarrel, small fight , alarm( she calls early in the morning?
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by dingbang(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wife duties.
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by kaywhy09(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
When I'm into one, I'll come back to comment.
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Assumptabeke(f): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Elxandre:

Why you no wan marry am ma?
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by labelle123(f): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iamolukorede:
It's okay to have sweet relationship with your partner, it gives a sense of love and compassion especially when you both let understanding play Thier prominent roles.

However, the question need ask is are we compatible, jovial, good money managers or do we share thesame vision. The benefits of a relationship should go beyond money or sex. Relationship can be a life saver too in some instances.

I dated my ex for 6yrs, we loved ourselves and so compatible, on the verge of getting married I discovered she lied to me of her genotype (AS) which she say to me (AA) all along I told her I was (AS) but because she taught she loved me so much not to lemme go, then she kept mute about it not knowing it will only make it worse and end in premium tears.

I took us for a comprehensive test and then boom the cat was let out of the big bag. Sadly, we have to go our separate ways but we still chat to check on each other. She promised never to get married to any other man, telling that it must be me and if possible we can adopt our children lol what a funny way to think as in response to her frantic decision.
. See love ooo

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Iamolukorede(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
labelle123:
. See love ooo

Abi oo

How are you ?
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by shantti(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by jayworld15(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I'm not in any relationship currently.

So you plan to be in a relationship in the future?
The 9th wonder of the world of Adam!
Incredible!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by okawanyi(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=NovesaTillie post=107959561]
Yes.

Then give me call then
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by freeborn02: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I'm not in any relationship currently.

I'd rather be single than date something like you.

Any man that is unfortunate enough to date you, you will only make his life miserable with your bitterness.

You are too bitter to be in a productive, progressive man/woman relationship.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.