Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now (22153 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Mispreeti: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
The cuddles and sex. We talk about how awesome that bang was and how it was the best ever. And that happens like every single time. We're just too good at having sex with each other.
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Moz22: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Yes.
I won't allow you confuse my Destiny
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by AutoChick4U(f): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
SlamvipeR:

Lol… which country are you from madam
Same hellhole
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Kfed4ril(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I was benefitting good orgasm and companionship when I Need it after a hard day at the office.... He's really good at harder harder harder cheesy
Though he has stopped picking my calls.

Lol
No be you wan snatch your neighbor husband?
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Poleski: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
jaelz:
We all know that most relationships nowadays between a man and a woman just boils down to the man giving the girl money with the girl returning his favor back with sex, but off recent I went to my friends place and I was so shocked and impressed by their relationship; the boy was teaching her frontend engineering and from what I got she has already gotten an internship role with a big fortune 500 tech company already. He made known to him that everything in his kitchen and almost all his deodorants and body sprays were all gifted to him by the girl.

This really had me shook honestly, I mean things like this still happen in relationships of nowadays?

Yes, this type of relationship exists, but it's a bit rare in Nigeria because most Nigerian women are born and bred to depend on men for their livelihood. 

They grow up thinking the only way a man can show love is by giving them money. That's why many end up in broken marriages because they only married for money.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Hassanmaye(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hezzyluv:
I no get girl friend, because, I need rest of mind grin
#Nopremiumtears#
Hahahhahahaha we are on the Same page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? / What Are Your Fears About Marriage ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.