Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now (22147 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Adigun055(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
My oniduro, "Babe pls can I get 100k till tomorrow" ☺️☺️.. Me self they try not to disappoint.
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by clothingonline(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Gift

Buy the best gift for your man check signature

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nothing cry cry
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by ItrendNaija(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Full stomach every time. Morning golden morn, afternoon fufu, night something light. 7 days a week. Check the image below to see how u could win a million naira

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by tragergeorge(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Family
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by socialmediaman: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by MufasaLion: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I was benefitting good orgasm and companionship when I Need it after a hard day at the office.... He's really good at harder harder harder cheesy
Though he has stopped picking my calls.

grin grin grin

No more orgasm.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Annie001: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dey just serve me breakfast angry
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by TheGift: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Don’t be blinded by the stereotype.

It takes two to tango.

Stop thinking only about what you can benefit but what you can give to the relationship.

He who tends His garden will enjoy its fruits .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by MufasaLion: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
ItrendNaija:
Full stomach every time

grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Yungspitta: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
jaelz:
We all know that most relationships nowadays between a man and a woman just boils down to the man giving the girl money with the girl returning his favor back with sex, but off recent I went to my friends place and I was so shocked and impressed by their relationship; the boy was teaching her frontend engineering and from what I got she has already gotten an internship role with a big fortune 500 tech company already. He made known to him that everything in his kitchen and almost all his deodorants and body sprays were all gifted to him by the girl.

This really had me shook honestly, I mean things like this still happen in relationships of nowadays?

Commot here before I keep my dagger for your neck

Which relationSHIP
The captain don sleep, ship don capsize

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Kajaard: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I'm not in any relationship currently.
We are not surprised. No sensible man will date you hence your bitterness and hatred towards men cheesy

You are too toxic.

22 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Gidexxxx: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
One thing I have learnt.... It is better to be stay by yourself than to be in a relationship as a ''NICE'' or ''BORING" guy. Weytin man eyes dey see this days ehhn, mouth no fit talk am. You fit get wife make another man be the husband.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I was benefitting good orgasm and companionship when I Need it after a hard day at the office.... He's really good at harder harder harder cheesy

You both used each other. stop crying silently
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Dshocker(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

You are lying,because you've never had Orgasm before,so calm down.

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by passionberry(f): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=KingEverest post=107958724]Relationships like this exist but are very especially in Nigeria, this is how relationships should be, not just sex And money[/quote

Yeah it still exist but very rare....we still have good ladies with great heart and good intentions but some men take such ladies for granted and as a fool ..some just use the lady to catch cruise ,when they are tired with her they drop her .and go for the ones that will send them to early graves..tho we stil have good men too but very rare ..God help us .

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Nyascobar1414: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

This ma'm and attention be like 5 and 6
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by jaymorgan(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
What're we supposed 2 benefit when relationships dis days are driven by selfishness and immoral desires?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Adolfhitler001: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Send me money
send me card
buy me this buy me that
Pata i never touch cheesy cheesy
make nobody quote me o

18 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Gkemz: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bills
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by Diamondcluster1: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
I am benefiting Mpuru Mmiri

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by KingEverest: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=passionberry post=107959817][/quote]
Same tin some girls do it to good guys too
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by smartasuen(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
I'm benefiting a lot; Sound health, Peace of mind, Financial provision and above all, protection and guidance, from my relationship with JESUS!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by doneem(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
she watches my back
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by jericco1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
We are still building up
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by SlamvipeR(m): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Relationship ain’t cheap… So I abandon ship before we both sink like titanic

12 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by BigDawsNet: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Peace of mind
Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by AutoChick4U(f): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nothing. Single as Fvck for now.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now by wonderr(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
another harder harder is here if you don't mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Silent Treatment In Relationship Good/bad? / Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.