Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) (91686 Views)

There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Girl, you don't know me, the more you assume, the more you keep drowning in your fantasy world.
I wish to counsel you

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Girl, you don't know me, the more you assume, the more you keep drowning in your fantasy world.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by SarutobiEky(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Why not?
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by SarutobiEky(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

You wicked o. Give her a chance na. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by MufasaLion: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
I wish to counsel you

Shrink.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by MufasaLion: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
SarutobiEky:
You wicked o. Give her a chance na. grin

She's funny. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by toujurs: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Wen u Bleep two tyms, ur eye go clear.

Beauty really means nothing aswear, personality na koko
Wisdom, Bro!.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by OlawaleBammie: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
toujurs:
Wisdom, Bro!.
its tru na

Beauty can only shack u if ur wife/gf is not that beautiful.

But if she's...mtcheew, gbagbe, wen u have fun with her two times the beauty will diminish. By then its her inner beauty that will be sustaining the relationship

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by toujurs: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
its tru na

Beauty can only shack u if ur wife/gf is not that beautiful.

But if she's...mtcheew, gbagbe, wen u have fun with her two times the beauty will diminish. By then its her inner beauty that will be sustaining the relationship
You are so right. Experience is the best teacher
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Anything religion, I hate am.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Finewarriboy: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:
cheesy... Can you?
I don even get her number
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by SarutobiEky(m): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

She's funny. grin
buahahahahaahahri grin very very.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by lasisi69(f): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
There's something about you,I feel you are unhappy deep inside but you've refused to share
cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by lasisi69(f): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
I wish to counsel you
cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by bankolefun(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sheybe na if u know...

Check my signature
I make very good artworks at affordable fee..

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by baralatie(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
So you married Omo mammi waater
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by ImoleNaija: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wey the pretty priestess

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by searchng4love: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

Look at your signature and exam.ine your life
Oldman with slack balls quit pretending to be a woman

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by ikorodureporta: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:
cheesy... Can you?

You mean like knowingly marrying an ogbanje or a witch??

Well, some people like am because them need their services
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Jman24(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
yanabasee2:
Women full this country oh.... No go mumu for one woman weh go use your destiny carry practice her juju ...

...what imported religion has done to you
Quite unfortunate

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by chloride6: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Where is the beauty?
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by pastillon: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Depends on the kingi she's from
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Wen u Bleep two tyms, ur eye go clear.

Beauty really means nothing aswear, personality na koko
So?

Being a Priestess..

Means she doesn't have a personality? sad

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by flokii: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Majority of girls outside now are fetish and some into fetish stuffs like 'kanyamata', 'do as I say', 'enter and die there' etc.. your regular slay queens are far more deadlier than the so called fetish priestess.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by GoodGovernance: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Marriage is more than prettiness!
Marry a friend with compatible inclinations.

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by ElderE(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na only Devil u sell you Soul give.
Come make I show u de Devil � himself.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Crochet: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Yaggi: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Is peace of mind guaranteed?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Lavisha(f): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
If her gods can make clients do my bidding,then why not..
I will buy her 2019 Lexus Rx 350 and build her a befitting palaceshrine while also shinning her congo..
Wtf woman..

Yahoo Plus Kee you there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.