Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) (91690 Views)

There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin
omale88:
I don't care what hoax you pull as long as we are compatible physically,intellectually,emotionally and intuitively I'm good to go,I'm not open to any companionship I'm just saying.

Oga fear dey catch you ?

Goan meet her now
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Lavisha(f): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
femi4:
If she will do money rituals...why not

SMH

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Adakintroy: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Which kind threads be all this today.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Still looking for the beauty you mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Chochovini: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Minus the nose, she“s a drop-dead beauty. But even at that, somebody like me can‘t marry her, NEVER!
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by TheWolfen(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
No I won't
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by iExplore(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Would be fun
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mtchew where's the pretty? Ogbeni take time

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Emmanuelellah: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
I will friend her first in the process pray and destroy her shrine with holy ghost fire convert her then marry her
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Awkabigboy: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Wen u Bleep two tyms, ur eye go clear.

Beauty really means nothing aswear, personality na koko
You're experienced bro,respect

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by chaloskyx: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
would she not eventually age and beauty wane when that happen what do you think you would have left in your home?
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:
cheesy... Can you?

Where is the fine girl, please?
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by AfroKnight: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Does she have big yansh? Very important.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Freelane33(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
I don apply . I’ll feed you guys back grin
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by AfroKnight: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Emmanuelellah:
I will friend her first in the process pray and destroy her shrine with holy ghost fire convert her then marry her

cheesy cheesy

Oshey. Spiritual 007

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Gunayo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tekzyflex:
I dey find mummy water sef.....you get any of dem number?
l pity your life cycle bro

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by OlawaleBammie: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
So?

Being a Priestess..

Means she doesn't have a personality? sad
dat is not my claim bro

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
AfroKnight:
Does she have big yansh? Very important.
So you can risk your life just because of it?smh and I thought you were a pastor

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by winner37(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
When you start receiving strokes of cain midnight you will know yourself...
But at some point there is still advantage of marrying a priestess

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by meobizy(f): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Trolling.

My grandfather did and nothing happened. She went on to birth him nine out of fifteen potential children of which I exist as one of the grandchildren. To reject the female, one has to believe in the supernatural. Neither I nor him do so — he was covered and so am I. She sold her soul? I don’t like fat girls if not I for scatter her t0to till she carry pant run.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Picker28: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin angry grin grin grin
actually I have been chatting one on facebook for a year now, and when she tells me she wants to come and visit me, I keep telling her that I travel by then I don't know she's eze Nwanyi, since then I run oo, but she still de call me on vc on whatsapp

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by micxwell(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Wen u Bleep two tyms, ur eye go clear.
Beauty really means nothing aswear, personality na koko

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
You have gone far, just small to complete the journey
Picker28:
grin angry grin grin grin
actually I have been chatting one on facebook for a year now, and when she tells me she wants to come and visit me, I keep telling her that I travel by then I don't know she's eze Nwanyi, since then I run oo, but she still de call me on vc on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by aribisala0(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
The owners of this site have chosen to , in their wisdom, give special status to Islam, whilst "broadcasting " internationally , potentially in countries where that might potentially be illegal and now allow African religions t be disrespected with words like "fetish"

What exactly does that word mean
Is that how traditional worshippers see themselves?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Gunayo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Viltron:
Still looking for the beauty you mentioned.
its behind the screen. Check well

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Carparts888(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na 2 chilled beer u deserve for this statement.
Ahmed0336:

Bros, you deserve 1 chilled bottle of coke.

Beauty has brought many ladies into matrimonial homes while character has sent them packing.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by olamilekan9(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
I dont mind sha,buh hope you sha have yanch�

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by moneyissweet(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
This one no get jazz.

When she meet deity like me she go concur

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by brevity000: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:
cheesy... Can you?
should in case you want her just type her name in Facebook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.