Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) (91689 Views)

There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Greenerie(f): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Shattap dia.

Revelation kee you dia

You are an animal for using abusive language on urself not me.
Ure a disgrace to manhood and ur entire generation.it is you and ur lineage your rotten dirty mouth will kill.Get out of my mentions! Old fool! Anuofia.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Greenerie(f): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Shattap dia.

Revelation kee you dia

U're very stupid and shameless fool for using abusive language on me. I was simply conversing with you and u choose to curse urself and ur generations.this is a faceless forum,u don't know who is whom.You think its everybody here thats a poverty stricken rat like you.im a very famous celebrity with the ability to change ur life and ur wretched generations in an instant!

U're very stupid for using such abusive language on an elderly lady like me.its you and ur generations ur rotten mouth will kill there.all thus small boys and old fools on this forum with 5 naira data that expires at midnight.

It's ur mother that will shattap there.ur an abomination to the prostitute womb that bore you.Idiot.Go and tell ur mother to shattap! Mammy water worshipper.You will burn in hell fire for all eternity.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Greenerie(f): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
[You are very stupid,you and your generation are very stupid for insultung me.i was simply having a conversation with you.and you resorted to insulting your mother.do u think everybody here is ordinary? I'm a well known personality on the international scale and can change ur cursed life in an instant.

All this small boys with cheap data that expires at midnight.its you who will shut up your smelling mouth.Its your mother revelation will kill there.u are a disgrace to the mothers all over the world.animal.

Never you in ur miserable existence use abusive language again on me.frustrated Goat.

uote author=OfficialAPCNig post=108058451]
Shattap dia.

Revelation kee you dia[/quote]
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by OfficialAPCNig: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2021
Greenerie

Why are you quoting me again and resurrecting an old thread?

You need help. Don't quote me again before Kamalu use catch cruise.

International scale kee you dia
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Silentgroper(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2021
MufasaLion:
I can't. I just want a less stressful life.
Seriously.. I also cant. Esp 4 d fact dat she's fetish..

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Greenerie(f): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
[Who sent u a message? Who quoted you again?ohh,that will be my young cousin who was using my phone,browsing Nairaland and different websites.damn.My bad.

My apologies anyway.I have no time on this website to exchange words with untrained, uncultured idiots.

quote author=OfficialAPCNig post=108422575]Greenerie

Why are you quoting me again and resurrecting an old thread?

You need help. Don't quote me again before Kamalu use catch cruise.

International scale kee you dia[/quote]
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by OfficialAPCNig: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2021
Greenerie

Good for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.