Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) (91687 Views)

There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Olatemiseeni24: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2021
ekanx27:
How do we meet please? That I am FTC means I am interested. I am 31, teach in a private school, very single and hoping to marry but no money. If you can make me rich, I will marry you and everything around you Publicly and privately. Send me mail my dear.
U want to put urself in to everlasting bondage just coz of money, what a low self esteem thinking.. Anuofia
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Greenerie(f): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2021
[Im a lady..
quote author=Yaggi post=107999078]

Noted
Thank you boss[/quote]
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Das1mama: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Girl, you don't know me, the more you assume, the more you keep drowning in your fantasy world.
lol, Ramsey Noah then @iyabe Genevieve..... In hausa, Kai mai wayo
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Awise09(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:
cheesy... Can you?
God forbid, she no eve fine see her sack body
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by MufasaLion: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Das1mama:
lol, Ramsey Noah then @iyabe Genevieve..... In hausa, Kai mai wayo

What you saying, dude?
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Pumpumking: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2021
freeborn02:

You are not using your brain at all.

I said the damsel in the profile. I didn't say the person. You should go back to junior secondary school to learn how to read and understand.

shaaaaaaarrrappppp their n stop lie jorrr. U clearly no Siofra is 100% male n u wanto fok him(read yor last post sir). U no u r gay so quit trying to pretend. how can u tell another man u love him name? WHAT THA FOK?..bros u are 1000000% gay sir & its yor Nigeria human right to be gay man untill Efcc arrested u!!!(no oofensece) angry
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by siofra(f): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

shaaaaaaarrrappppp their n stop lie jorrr. U clearly no Siofra is 100% male n u wanto fok him(read yor last post sir). U no u r gay so quit trying to pretend. how can u tell another man u love him name? WHAT THA FOK?..bros u are 1000000% gay sir & its yor Nigeria human right to be gay man untill Efcc arrested u!!!(no oofensece) angry

Freeborn02 please don't mind this psychiatric patient.

His case is really bad.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by OfficialAPCNig: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2021
Greenerie

How do you know the marine spirits were fallen angel?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Greenerie(f): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2021
[The word of God and revelation shown to me.

quotes author=OfficialAPCNig post=108000413]Greenerie

How do you know the marine spirits were fallen angel?[/quote]
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Das1mama: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

What you saying, dude?
u mean to say u did not catch d drift? This your chat with @iyabe was making me like i was watching Nollywood movies starring Ramsey Noah and Genevieve Nnaji...... Hope u comprehend bro?
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by MufasaLion: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2021
Das1mama:
u mean to say u did not catch d drift? This your chat with @iyabe was making me like i was watching Nollywood movies starring Ramsey Noah and Genevieve Nnaji...... Hope u comprehend bro?

Oh, I dig, man.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Pumpumking: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2021
siofra:

Freeborn02 please don't mind this psychiatric patient.

His case is really bad.

Ok I will stop exposing u if u let me yansh u...deal? cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by SuperBlack: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2021
ekanx27:
How do we meet please? That I am FTC means I am interested. I am 31, teach in a private school, very single and hoping to marry but no money. If you can make me rich, I will marry you and everything around you Publicly and privately. Send me mail my dear.

NawaoO, wedding inside water kwa?? And you don't mind? Poverty na Hediot walahi
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by tunize(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2021
killmods:
Nonsense. U know how many pretty girls full naija? Na juju priestess naim u come see. I can't mortgage the lives of my future generations for any nonsense
You know how many of those girls as Dem be spiritually oh because this one declare sey na princess she be? Many of those girls you dey see worse oh!
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Lavisha(f): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2021
cliqtips:

Give me my prize
Shey you go chop Ponmo?!
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by kelmicheal: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2021
Something like these must have terms and conditions hidden.
Devil can never give you joy at all.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by freeborn02: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

Ok I will stop exposing u if u let me yansh u...deal? cheesy

You are cursed.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by freeborn02: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

You are a morally rotten dog.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by nurudeen181(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
who tell her say she fine first.. with leg like ball and face like drum...
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
tunize:

You know how many of those girls as Dem be spiritually oh because this one declare sey na princess she be? Many of those girls you dey see worse oh!

Yeah right.. It's not new but if u no fit discern OYO na ur case
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by cliqtips: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
what is that ?
I hope you are not pulling my legs

Lavisha:

Shey you go chop Ponmo?!
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by cupidhero(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Be like this one don high. How you take be fine girl?
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by tobechi20(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm serious, there's a scar but you assumed it has healed but it's still there.Why did you take the decision of never getting married?

He is Awake. He is super smart. He sees beyond the illusions of the society.

You need to wake up
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by rex444(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
If she's pretty like Taylor Swift
Kehinde2017:
What do you mean by except she be like Taylor Swift?
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by vikstandon(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
But the thread said she is beautiful...I bet she is not.
I just saw ugly, naught girl...roaming the cyber space looking for a husband.
Wetin be the name of this snake lover wey get nairaland...abeg ban this lady if she dey nairaland.
Many are mad, few are roaming!!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
grin

Oga fear dey catch you ?

Goan meet her now
I said I'm not open to any companionship,its simple,I fear nothing but my courage. besides I don't think we are compatible,she believes in spirits but I don't.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by dannyspeejay(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
No be me you see
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by MisterKennedy(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Wen u Bleep two tyms, ur eye go clear.

Beauty really means nothing aswear, personality na koko
You've said it all bro. Nice one
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by MisterKennedy(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2021
siofra:
Let me ask Mr. Pumpumking. He loves women like this.

Good morning Siofra

Happy new week to you
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Riverofgold(f): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
I don die shocked shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Yungdav(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
siofra:

My dear, na so dem label me o
4get dem, most guys here are jxt catching cruise . Though I believe u hv grown a thick skin towards it.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by OfficialAPCNig: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Greenerie:
[The word of God and revelation shown to me.

quotes author=OfficialAPCNig post=108000413]Greenerie

How do you know the marine spirits were fallen angel?
Shattap dia.

Revelation kee you dia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.