Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) (91691 Views)

There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Navalsadiq(m): 6:16am On Nov 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Wen u Bleep two tyms, ur eye go clear.

Beauty really means nothing aswear, personality na koko
it depends.when you connect you don enter one hand
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Sannioluwatobi1: 6:18am On Nov 27, 2021
'Hmgm'
Boomboost:
The answers to some questions is just a slow, loud grunt like the Witcher.

undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by stuffs4me(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2021
Na this one be very pretty?
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 27, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol I'd rather marry a man that practices indigenous religions than the ones taught to hate their ancestral religions.

My believe too.

If you had kids, you will always watch over them to keep your lineage successful right?

Me, all I see in these gods are that they are first ancestors that are probably more powerful and made laws to keep their community moving, that is why we have several of them.

But I chose not to worship any because it will affect my way of thinking. Not good for me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Jbleenk: 6:33am On Nov 27, 2021
Pretty fetish priestess
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Kehinde2017: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2021
What do you mean by except she be like Taylor Swift?
rex444:
Except if she be like Taylor swift
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by yahmohy27: 6:54am On Nov 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Waw thank you are absolutely right
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Jebbigideon(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Light and darkness can't dwell together, beauty is vein and more so I can't allow the devil to come so close to oppress me. Keep off satan
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Dis one no go even invoke money for you talk of divinition..carry poverty add fr one u get say u de marry priestess
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Lavisha(f): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2021
cliqtips:

I read what's on your sign. Without turning my phone upside down. So, what do you say about that?

Good for you!
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by cliqtips: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2021
Lavisha:

Good for you!

Give me my prize
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Komu1048(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2021
samuel051:
I go sell d gods to my oyibo client.

Hahaha, na real trouble maker u be
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by freeborn02: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

so the cell in yor head is Georgina....correct?..brother .do u relice Siofra dik is bigger than yors & that u talkin to a male?he will fok the $hit outter yor yansh bro. Siofra is well known male in nairaland who pretend to be females..goat!!(no oofense) undecided

You are not using your brain at all.

I said the damsel in the profile. I didn't say the person. You should go back to junior secondary school to learn how to read and understand.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by siofra(f): 7:33am On Nov 27, 2021
Yungdav:
My dear all this signatures 4 u alone cheesy cheesy?

My dear, na so dem label me o
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by lichocho(m): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2021
ekanx27:
How do we meet please? That I am FTC means I am interested. I am 31, teach in a private school, very single and hoping to marry but no money. If you can make me rich, I will marry you and everything around you Publicly and privately. Send me mail my dear.
we plenty o grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by OlawaleBammie: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2021
okoroemeka:
beauty is in the eye of the beholder and personality and character is the foundation of what it means to be a woman,but you may be surprised to see that this high priestess live by a code set of rules and I am very sure one of it will be not to be unfaithful and disrespectful to her husband to aviod the wrath of the gods
u re right bro
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by OBTOREPA(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2021
siofra:

Look at your signature and examine your life
You've taken off "virgin girl" please have you finally given it to the Yahoo friend?
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Cardealer2021(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

who care if she a ugly festac princess like Siofra sir..u dont like women? bros are u gay sir?(no oofensse) angry
You funny Sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by efighter: 8:11am On Nov 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

This fat pig in the picture, what is beautiful about her please?
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2021
Ahab married Jezebel who was the daughter of Ethbaal the king of Sidon and a pagan priest (the priest of Asarte) and she led him into idolatry.Samson married Delilah who was a worshipper of Degon and Delilah turned him into a toy in the hands of the enemies he was raised to defeat. Unless you are a powerful man of God, directed to do so by God Himself as God can deliver her from idol worship, don't try that as u will end up like Ahab and Samson put together.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Greenerie(f): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2021
[Its like u didn't know how powerful marine is...After Jesus power,it's marine.they are the fallen angels from heaven.if u touch them eh,their attack can wipe out ur whole generation.better Waka pass.

quote author=Emmanuelellah post=107992584]I will friend her first in the process pray and destroy her shrine with holy ghost fire convert her then marry her[/quote]
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Greenerie(f): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2021
[Dont let anybody discourage you,I know Yahoo plus guy who's covenant and time to die was up. They bless him only for four years with wealth.he died this month.now he is dead.

quoteor=Yaggi post=107993120]

Okay ,thanks[/quote]
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Yaggi: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2021
Greenerie:
[Dont let anybody discourage you,I know Yahoo plus guy who's covenant and time to die was up. They bless him only for four years with wealth.he died this month.now he is dead.

quoteor=Yaggi post=107993120]

Okay ,thanks

Noted
Thank you boss
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Greenerie(f): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2021
[Please tell us the story so that we can learn.he cheated on her? He did her bad?

uote author=nedekid post=107993738]
Bros, in my younger days, there was this lady I dated. Only me noticed that if I meet with her, money must drop. Then I bought lexus GS 300 twin turbo, almost brand new ie 10k milage. Proceeds of dating her. This gist na 2002/2003 ohh.
I was gisting Over some booze with some friends and told them my observation. One of the said it was impossible and just luck. I told him I will prove it. That night, by 11.15pm(as we de booze oh) I got up, headed to Surulere all the way from egbeda to pick her. Hmm the next day b4 12pm, over 800k don drop. I go pick cash for Ikeja, driving home I got call again and had to turn back to Ilupeju another 400k. By 5 in the evening another 600k! Omo I called my friend and showed him the cash. This guy, a very superstitious and religious guy convinced me the lady was a white witch and I should run for my life. Fear caught me I fashied her.
Years later I meet this lady again, I confessed to her the luck I had while we dated, she smiled and said I was making money and not settling her. She gave me gist of what happened after me of how her fiancé died mysteriously. (story for another time).
This nigger swole up and almost busted before dying.
Omo, my head swell. [/quote]
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by OlawaleBammie: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2021
efighter:

This fat pig in the picture, what is beautiful about her please?

Ahahahah grin

U re not fine, but u tink u re ok grin grin

Abeg a no fit laff
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by OfficialAPCNig: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2021
All
Greenerie:
[Its like u didn't know how powerful marine is...After Jesus power,it's marine.they are the fallen angels from heaven.if u touch them eh,their attack can wipe out ur whole generation.better Waka pass.

Who told you they are fallen angels? There's over 60 percent chances that you are a mariner If you are Igbo, does that make you a fallen angel.

Most people come from the water according to Igbo tradition and that is what makes them mariners.

Mariners are not who your pastors cast and bind on his altar every Sunday. They are just people who reincarnated through the water.

They can wield the powers of ndi mmiri in accordance to Igbo odinala if they are at peace with their water elements and don't need to be a priestess to do that.

Stop criticizing what you don't understand.

You

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nathalie11: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
Which school are you ,I have some ideas that could help you
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Greenerie(f): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2021
[All I know is they are demons,is my experience.all those spirit husband they are calling husband are snakes and crocodiles and can appear as male or female, depending on who they want to attack.they said am a mariner and I have tried that settlement sacrifice nonsense several times before,it doesn't work for everybody and I saw that the demons just want to be worshipped as God.they are pure demons!

I am from heaven and my guardian angels came to me and told me who told you to go to such place.ure making God regretting why he created you,they said is this wat God sent you to the world to do? ure going the opposite..this is ur end,burning in hell fire if u don't change ur ways.I don't know about others but me,I'm from heaven.

Yes,our ancestors were very idolatrous and worshipped water spirits... Christianity is not a white man religion,its a gospel from the creator of heaven and Earth,God reaching out to man.

Let me shock you, Christianity bursted out first to Africa before any other continents.it couldnt carry the fire it was supposed to carry,it was quenched by idolatry and blood rituals.That curse of idolatry and slavery is the problem of Africa,why Africa is backward till today.

quote author=OfficialAPCNig posted=107999331]All

Who told you they are fallen angels? There's over 60 percent chances that you are a mariner If you are Igbo, does that make you a fallen angel.

Most people come from the water according to Igbo tradition and that is what makes them mariners.

Mariners are not who your pastors cast and bind on his altar every Sunday. They are just people who reincarnated through the water.

They can wield the powers of ndi mmiri in accordance to Igbo odinala if they are at peace with their water elements and don't need to be a priestess to do that.

You
[/quote]
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Yaggi: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2021
Nathalie11:

Which school are you ,I have some ideas that could help you

Alright
Thank you so much, I just sent you a mail
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by OfficialAPCNig: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2021
Greenerie you still didn't answer my question. Who told you they are fallen angels.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Greenerie(f): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2021
[Im not talking about humans or their priestess being fallen angels.
in this context,im talking about him wanting to destroy marine shrine and all that...those demons,the fallen angels in the water the priestess serve will finish him.is wat I meant.

Our ancestors worshipped and served this powers ,hence the covenant and link binding generations was made,and through that link,their offsprings come to this world.

uote author=OfficialAPCNig post=107999331]All

You
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.