Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,752 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? (96177 Views)

Help Advice Me; Can It Be Real? / Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by dre11(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
thanks my brother he said the name of the company is Qnet, do you know anything about this company?

Surf the net for information

Qnet Ltd, formerly known as QuestNet, GoldQuest, and QI Limited, is a Hong Kong-based multi-level marketing company owned by the QI Group. The company's products include energy, weight management, nutrition, personal care, home care and fashion accessories on an e-commerce platform. Wikipedia
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Mimiranky: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nothing like such company here in Lagos... If I may advise you, use that money to set ur self up before you will get scammed

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Gzack(f): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?

Did he give any details of the company or the position you are 'practically' paying for? If there is a name maybe those in Lagos can double check for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by ifytrik(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Sometimes you ignore some set of people, especially those with negative vibes.....
my brother, some nairalanders can frustrate person eehh
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
jarvis4:
oga no de lie abeg
Friends can do what you said but this you heard in the background na big lie

I can bet you, you're still living in your father's house. what will I gained in telling lies? I'm only saying my story to someone that might fall victim so get sense

I swear I have no reason to lie, he always excuse me since that time because he sense I heard their conversation, he screamed before even hanging up

friends that are close cannot be trusted not to talk of the one that you've seen for a longtime

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by berbs: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?

It's fake Abeg. I hate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by bayumyguy: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
450k for form for someone that is looking for job.you better give urself brain na confirm scam.A word is enough for a wise

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jaysleeves:
And u let em go free, others might not be lucky as u and if it be they succeed in killing anyone. You're also guilty cos u may have prevented it, anyways I pray this is a false story.

someone that avoid me after he discovered I heard their conversations, he even blocked me on Facebook. we stayed together for good 6years in my area then he left to Ibadan

I've to stay far away from him, it seems you're inexperienced how far people can go? someone can use a diabolical voice for you and you won't even know before you found yourself in a strange place

I pray you won't fall in wrong hands, the best is to stay far away

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Buffalo2(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
And that's the end of Solomon Grundy. Woo, anu e shey mi

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
So you will pay 3weeks salary to secure the job grin grin grin very funny, that your friend just want to arrange guys for you and scam the shit out of you, by the time you know pay like 1million, your eyes go come open angry
I don't pray for this kind friend angry
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by jabojafa(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
What if he doesn't have a marketing or business degree nko?
GodIsBiafran:
OP, if you want a job of 200K a month, I can hire you. But first you have to be 100% Biafran by blood because I don't trust Zoogerians. A university graduate in Marketing or Business with at least 2.1. No years of experience needed but if you have it then it's a plus.
You will be working online under my supervision. Some travel may be involved depending on the time of the year. If you qualify and are interested DM me.

NOTE: Your NL history must be at least 1 year old. If I check your posts and you do not show full support for IPOB or Biafra or Biafrans then I will not consider you.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Clinghton: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tell him to borrow you 200 thousand, when you get the job you would pay back, the 200 is to pay for your debts.

Let's watch his actions.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by SirBunky85(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
OP, if you want a job of 200K a month, I can hire you. But first you have to be 100% Biafran by blood because I don't trust Zoogerians. A university graduate in Marketing or Business with at least 2.1. No years of experience needed but if you have it then it's a plus.
You will be working online under my supervision. Some travel may be involved depending on the time of the year. If you qualify and are interested DM me.

NOTE: Your NL history must be at least 1 year old. If I check your posts and you do not show full support for IPOB or Biafra or Biafrans then I will not consider you.
stupid submission from a nonentity.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by johnpablo541(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

QNet is a Pyramid Scam just like IM Academy.
Once you join you will have to bring other people. And the circle goes on. The 450k is your registration and subscription fees.

Your friend was told to bring people so he could grow and you happen to be someone with access to cash that he knows so he has no option than to convince you.

It always ends in tears.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by johnlaw123(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

good evening sir I have 2:1 transport and logistics management
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Gee64: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
A ritualist methinks
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Badadvisor: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
JuanJO:
oga we are talking about my immediate elder brother. He went to Mali sometime last few months. I just have to follow suit. Naija is messed up
You're a joke
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Spaldino(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
It's a scam my brother. Run for your life.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by osazsky(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
BrandBrainBox:

Since he is like a brother and he earns 130k a week, tell him to lend you the 450k reg fee. Then, let your family know that you are going. You can also conceal a gun in your back pocket in case of any attack.
he will collect the cash first..laur him to an uncompleted building kill him and buriel him to hide his trace..i can bet tge guy na igbo guy..na so this inocent boy want take die and him they shout friend..there is nothing we will say here that can change his mind cuz these guys use jazz to back it up.so op must fall for this..but my fear b say make him friend nor kill am..he should just collect the 450k and let him go company without name or add

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Greatn3ss: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Smithkline200:
So he would know his family are aware of his coming.

Should he have an evil intention (maybe to kill him), it would paralyze his thoughts cos of the involvement of his mum through phone call.

You get it?

Sure!

Thank you
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by feelalrite: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
he said the 450k is not just for the form, according to him they will process my international passport and also get me accomodation.
You are seriously a mumu,people close to you need to hit a heavy plank on you head or give you a resounding slap for you to come back to your normal sense,international passport ko

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by alizma: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

If he is earning 130k in a week, then he must be a don now and if he is truly your friend, beg him to help you make the payment while you pay back with 50% of your weekly pay till the total debt is fully paid back.
If his position is true, this simple request should not be difficult for him to do
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by ebukason3(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
This qnet looks like Glnd and neolife,
That will register you and give you drugs to sale, to sale their drugs you got to trek streets in Lagos, I have seen some that invited their friends or relations with the assurance that there is vacancy in their company.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Les: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

can I apply, I qualify o and I been on NL since 2009 or so
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by newoffer: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good luck... Do not forget to update us here.
JuanJO:
it is not scam. My immediate elder brother is working over there. The problem is that Mali economy is very high $225 no be small money
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Dollywood(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

I bet you don't have up to 10k in your bank account you fluffy rabbit dumbfuck tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by johnpablo541(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Op read this.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

A friend that we have not seen each other for 5years called my number and told me he got a good job for me at Lekki.I was working but I wanted a higher pay.We agreed to meet by 7am at mile12 .When I got to mile12 before 7 I called him.He asked me to wait that he was on his way.I waited until it was to 8.I left there and boarded a bus back to work.That was when he called my number and told me he was at the place I was waiting for him.I would have lost my job that day.This guy was probably hiding somewhere watching me while I was wasting my precious time
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by johnpablo541(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

A man committed suicide in India after he was tricked by his cousin to join Qnet.

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by taiwoadetola83(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Young man, Qnet is a multi level marketing company and you will be asked to bring two people. Their office is round lekki phase 1.

If I were you , don't venture into it because my friends and I once joined and none of us had any result.

Qnet will speak grammar, do not fall it.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by LZAA: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.