Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? (96178 Views)

Help Advice Me; Can It Be Real? / Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by NeutralNigerian: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Run away as fast as you can, it happened to me, don't let them get you too

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Finewarriboy: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
OP, if you want a job of 200K a month, I can hire you. But first you have to be 100% Biafran by blood because I don't trust Zoogerians. A university graduate in Marketing or Business with at least 2.1. No years of experience needed but if you have it then it's a plus.
You will be working online under my supervision. Some travel may be involved depending on the time of the year. If you qualify and are interested DM me.

NOTE: Your NL history must be at least 1 year old. If I check your posts and you do not show full support for IPOB or Biafra or Biafrans then I will not consider you.
I av a biafran by heart... My gal has 2:2 in Business Edu, she is good with programming and web development.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Scam ,if you love yourself you better block his line

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?

Na everybody una Dey call friend

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Menesh: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
he is a e very good friend of mine, more like a brother to me, he has never lied while he was here in Enugu but like they always say, Lagos can turn a good guy to a bad guy
I will ask him about the companies name letter, just that I don't want him to think am suspecting him of trying to DUP me

Modified: he said the name of the company is Qnet, according to him they will also process an international passport for me and equally get me an apartment after paying the money, and my weekly payment will be 225 dollars.

With the name of the company and address, Google will solve a lot

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Mamayam: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
JuanJO:
broda it's not a scam. I am going to Mali on Sunday for such work. I paid 550k today being Friday. I can show you my receipt. It's legit though. I would have tried this your friend own. But I have already paid for this one
Sorry is your name!
You haven't even been paid and you call it legit? Mali keh!

4 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Alimot20: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
OP, if you want a job of 200K a month, I can hire you. But first you have to be 100% Biafran by blood because I don't trust Zoogerians. A university graduate in Marketing or Business with at least 2.1. No years of experience needed but if you have it then it's a plus.
You will be working online under my supervision. Some travel may be involved depending on the time of the year. If you qualify and are interested DM me.

NOTE: Your NL history must be at least 1 year old. If I check your posts and you do not show full support for IPOB or Biafra or Biafrans then I will not consider you.
omo Igbo with rubish

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by mfm04622: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Scam!!!

Run oooo!

What is the company doing? Nigerian companies don't usually pay weekly!

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Kayodeblaze(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
A friend you haven't met or seen in 6months to 6years isn't your friend anymore. People change real fast in this era we are. A friend i knew when i was doing my Nysc scammed me of my 250k.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by bizhop01: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Muku101
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by pek(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
he is a e very good friend of mine, more like a brother to me, he has never lied while he was here in Enugu but like they always say, Lagos can turn a good guy to a bad guy
I will ask him about the [b]companies name letter, [/b]just that I don't want him to think am suspecting him of trying to DUP me

Modified: he said the name of the company is Qnet, according to him they will also process an international passport for me and equally get me an apartment after paying the money, and my weekly payment will be 225 dollars.
From the way you write, I can see why it was easy to deceive you.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?

Run for your dear life.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Privatepart00: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
How can you pay to be employed? Which reputable company does that?
Direct the question to those working in FIRS , Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other Federal government parastatals since they gave birth to you this evening in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by BarrElChapo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
I will ask him about the companies name letter, just that I don't want him to think am suspecting him of trying to DUP me

Bros tell him you don't have the money right its tied in several places if he could pay the 450k you'll balance him in a months time.. if he is truly your friend he'll pay the money.. if not I'd be sceptical

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Burger01(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

guy be careful, I've a friend we were struggling together only for him to relocate, so after sometimes we aren't chatting because I was busy on the street but one day we started chatted again and he was telling me about how he was living fine at Ib that he got a fine job and ask if I could get the opportunity he said yes that there is even vacancy

my guy, I called him one time and I was asking how far he said I should come the following day but he didn't hang up when I started hearing he will come tomorrow and he was telling some guys underground how they will go about it when I arrived, are they going to meet the Baba or they will drugged me, na that day I stop having friends

see your blood fit run your parole, no dey think am o
God saved you. Be thankful for your life bro. Your story touched me because I feel guilty when I don't contact my friends or pick their unending numerous calls. Now, I know better smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Treasure17(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lord have mercy.

Wiifesnatcher:

guy be careful, I've a friend we were struggling together only for him to relocate, so after sometimes we aren't chatting because I was busy on the street but one day we started chatted again and he was telling me about how he was living fine at Ib that he got a fine job and ask if I could get the opportunity he said yes that there is even vacancy

my guy, I called him one time and I was asking how far he said I should come the following day but he didn't hang up when I started hearing he will come tomorrow and he was telling some guys underground how they will go about it when I arrived, are they going to meet the Baba or they will drugged me, na that day I stop having friends

see your blood fit run your parole, no dey think am o

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by sugarlyn: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Any job or work that cannot give you enough time to think or make research about them is a scam.
They will put unnecessary pressure on you to make payment.
No brother in jungle not to talk of friends.
Run!
Don't call him or answer his calls again.
Be wise!
Many have fallen due to this process.
Be wise, beg GOD to give you wisdom and understanding.
We all need God's direction

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
JuanJO:
broda it's not a scam. I am going to Mali on Sunday for such work. I paid 550k today being Friday. I can show you my receipt. It's legit though. I would have tried this your friend own. But I have already paid for this one

grin suẹgbẹ

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Queensss:
An old Stale scam. You are even lucky it's happening within Nigeria. What if it's someone from abroad pulling same strings. That's how you will travel out and get stran/ded-gled
My friend own was from Ghana. He sold his properties in his room for that trip and they scammed him 500k there.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by walesoflyf(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

I want to believe you're not daft and these are my pertinent reasons cum questions : (1) Where have you heard that you have to pay money to get, can't you see the handwriting on the wall, Do you know him that well to risk 450k, And don't you think 130k per week is too good to be through, and of all places in Lagos?

My conclusion is that, your friend wants to use you to cash out, against December.. Be warned, be wise!!

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by JuanJO(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
osazsky:
funny people..funny enough your friend that wants to scam u is even in nairaland..bros take am easy ..this na old formate na
Well yes this is a very big risk we are taking. But the risk is worth taking. I have paid already. When I get to Mali I will update you guys. Oga I be baba aluta for this forum
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by newoffer: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Your friend wanna play ludo with your destiny. . Omo no trust wey no dey around you.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by sanmisamuel: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
He mentioned the name of the company as qnet.

Google said it's a multilevel marketing company.

Probably your start up fee is 450,000 to buy product.

Your friend might not be giving you the complete gist.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Tryon4(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Its not a scam bro. They will ask you to pay 480k. And bring two or more people to grow in rank...its pure networking business. The name Quest. If can give it a trial, no problem but know you that bitter cola sounds pleasant when you hear another person chewing it. If you taste it, you will know the real deal. For scam, it is not a scam. I know the area for Lag/Ogun state.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by JuanJO(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Badadvisor:

Op this is your friend here trying to use another moniker to convince you indirectly.
Mali,Lagos and akwa ibom na im dem dey always use for this useless outdated scam
oga we are talking about my immediate elder brother. He went to Mali sometime last few months. I just have to follow suit. Naija is messed up
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by newoffer: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Must u experience pain before u run from your dear life Dem fit sell ur kidney join.quote author=JuanJO post=107990202]
Well yes this is a very big risk we are taking. But the risk is worth taking. I have paid already. When I get to Mali I will update you guys. Oga I be baba aluta for this forum[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by GodIsBiafran: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Alimot20:
omo Igbo with rubish
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by JuanJO(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
newoffer:
Must u experience pain before u run from your dear life Dem fit sell ur kidney join.quote author=JuanJO post=107990202]
Well yes this is a very big risk we are taking. But the risk is worth taking. I have paid already. When I get to Mali I will update you guys. Oga I be baba aluta for this forum
it is not scam. My immediate elder brother is working over there. The problem is that Mali economy is very high $225 no be small money
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Oceanfield: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Privatepart00:

There’s a company like that though not in Lagos state. It is functioning at Akwa Ibom state , a friend to my mechanic is working there and the pay is #130,000 a week they paid #300,000 for the form. The company is into making of jewelries though I believe that it will not last for five years before closing.

The company doest have name? Give us the name let's research on it I
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Stevenbright(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

List of Nigeria qnet companies - Lagos
www.businesslist.com.ng › ... › Lagos
QNET is a dynamic wellness and lifestyle
company that enriches the lives of its
customers worldwide. Qnet is a direct
selling company that deals in personal ...

With a simple Google search, the above is what I found. This means that it is probably a GNLD related scheme and hence they are after your money.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by kobosmart(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

grin yinmu you get 450k? Make we start from there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.