Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? (96169 Views)

Help Advice Me; Can It Be Real? / Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by iamdapsyj(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Geekop:
How long have you known him?
Do you really trust him??
I really doubt this but you can make your findings by asking for the name and address of the company.

What are you saying oga. That is a scam na!!!! Why are people so gullible tueh!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by kenex4ever(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
he is a e very good friend of mine, more like a brother to me, he has never lied while he was here in Enugu but like they always say, Lagos can turn a good guy to a bad guy
I will ask him about the companies name letter, just that I don't want him to think am suspecting him of trying to DUP me.
Ask him
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by babyfaceafrica: 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Privatepart00:

There’s a company like that though not in Lagos state. It is functioning at Akwa Ibom state , a friend to my mechanic is working there and the pay is #130,000 a week they paid #300,000 for the form. The company is into making of jewelries though I believe that it will not last for five years before closing.
How can you pay to be employed? Which reputable company does that?

3 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Perewenkle1: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
$225 per week is not that much for an American company, it’s actually about $5.6 per hour which is way below poverty level in USA, however, the scam is on the 450k request to get the form, no company would ask for money to obtain their application. I suggest you run away from him, it’s a scam.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by BBQZ: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
If your friend has been earning the same, by now he should be comfy enough to pay d 450 k on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by babyfaceafrica: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
Am not jobless and this is not a fake story, i am a business man, i sale motocycle spare in nsukka enugu state and my daily savings is between five to eight thousand naira ok, i can also upload the picture of my shop for you if still think it's a lie
If you make that amount really, don't be greedy. Stick to your business

4 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Prayfortheworld: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
OP, if you want a job of 200K a month, I can hire you. But first you have to be 100% Biafran by blood because I don't trust Zoogerians. A university graduate in Marketing or Business with at least 2.1. No years of experience needed but if you have it then it's a plus.
You will be working online under my supervision. Some travel may be involved depending on the time of the year. If you qualify and are interested DM me.

NOTE: Your NL history must be at least 1 year old. If I check your posts and you do not show full support for IPOB or Biafra or Biafrans then I will not consider you.
God bless you nwa chineke though I'm not a graduate i dropped out because of circumstances
But I'm a full blooded Biafran man
God bless land of the rising sun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by mashad(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by JuanJO(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?

broda it's not a scam. I am going to Mali on Sunday for such work. I paid 550k today being Friday. I can show you my receipt. It's legit though. I would have tried this your friend own. But I have already paid for this one
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by jericco1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
You're about to be scammed

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by ifytrik(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
If you make that amount really, don't be greedy. Stick to your business
thanks my brother he said the name of the company is Qnet, do you know anything about this company?

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by ifytrik(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
JuanJO:
broda it's not a scam. I am going to Mali on Sunday for such work. I paid 550k today being Friday. I can show you my receipt. It's legit though. I would have tried this your friend own. But I have already paid for this one
what the name of the company please?
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ynix:

You are about to be scammed, Slap yourself 3 times

At the bolded..

3 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by osazsky(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?

scam..location of company that has omly address on paper...them nor they pay per week for niaja except loaders and it cant be in dollars so people still fall for this cheap scam...it will end in premium tears bet

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Oluwasaudy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bros I fit use my balls bet...na scam...registration fee na 450k ...Issokay....Sha be watchful ...
Don't let village people Joly for your matter this December..... I will pray for you...e be like say your friend spell wan day use style day work for your body.... grin
ifytrik:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by osazsky(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
JuanJO:
funny people..funny enough your friend that wants to scam u is even in nairaland..bros take am easy ..this na old formate na

3 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Badadvisor: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
JuanJO:
Op this is your friend here trying to use another moniker to convince you indirectly.
Mali,Lagos and akwa ibom na im dem dey always use for this useless outdated scam

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Caboceer: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

Bring the 450k registration money to me instead, I gat a job of 1 million dollars for you.

You be mugu. Your friend go carry your money chop isi-ewu for three months
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by clydecarson(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nairaland is known for saving lives...when I have kids I'd lecture them about using this platform,op run for your life it's a scam I've read a post about this same format.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by onyeomanono24(f): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Guy you have been scammed. What they are just waiting for is the finishing touches pending when your money will land. See the agony of the whole thing is that you are too trusting from what you wrote about him.
See my cousin duped our aunt, sold 2nd grade freezer to her in d name of original, (en papa sister oo) las las he say "na huzzle"
Don't trust too much so that you don't get your fingers burnt.
ifytrik:
he is a e very good friend of mine, more like a brother to me, he has never lied while he was here in Enugu but like they always say, Lagos can turn a good guy to a bad guy
I will ask him about the companies name letter, just that I don't want him to think am suspecting him of trying to DUP me

Modified: he said the name of the company is Qnet, according to him they will also process an international passport for me and equally get me an apartment after paying the money, and my weekly payment will be 225 dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by messenger4891: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

It is a scam brother ....no job requires applicant paying money.

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Ndipe(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
It's a scam. That 450k registration fee is a ploy to attract candidates to fatten their wallet. May God open doors of opportunities for you in Jesus Name, Amen.

ifytrik:

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mtcheew.. Can't you see that this is full blown scam? Even smells of ritualist antics.

Obviously you don't really know your friend...

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by actrinity(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

Run for your life ooo, it is a full scam.
You will not get ur money back and there will be no job. Don't say I didnt warn you.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Originalsly: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

my guy, I called him one time and I was asking how far he said I should come the following day but he didn't hang up when I started hearing he will come tomorrow and he was telling some guys underground how they will go about it when I arrived, are they going to meet the Baba or they will drugged me, na that day I stop having friends

@ OP ... the above is exactly what I think will happen. This is not a scam ... it is a robbery set up. Is either you are robbed on the way ..... or you are robbed and killed at the address.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by lonelydora: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
I will ask him about the companies name letter, just that I don't want him to think am suspecting him of trying to DUP me

Modified: he said the name of the company is Qnet, according to him they will also process an international passport for me and equally get me an apartment after paying the money, and my weekly payment will be 225 dollars.

I dey laugh you. No good company that asks job seekers to pay any form of money before employing them.

That your friend has joined yahoo yahoo guys. No Company pays a fresh intake 130k per week.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by lasisi69(f): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
OP, if you want a job of 200K a month, I can hire you. But first you have to be 100% Biafran by blood because I don't trust Zoogerians. A university graduate in Marketing or Business with at least 2.1. No years of experience needed but if you have it then it's a plus.
You will be working online under my supervision. Some travel may be involved depending on the time of the year. If you qualify and are interested DM me.

NOTE: Your NL history must be at least 1 year old. If I check your posts and you do not show full support for IPOB or Biafra or Biafrans then I will not consider you.
cheesy
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by BrandBrainBox: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

Since he is like a brother and he earns 130k a week, tell him to lend you the 450k reg fee. Then, let your family know that you are going. You can also conceal a gun in your back pocket in case of any attack.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
They scammed my guy 500k. They will tell you will collect your money back plus profit if you bring people too. Run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by invinzible1: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

How old are you.
You call him a friend, you really don't know the meaning of being a friend.
Chai lemme not call you foolish for thinking about this or even asking a question when you know it's a lie

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by ManOfCompetence(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
Am not jobless and this is not a fake story, i am a business man, i sale motocycle spare in nsukka enugu state and my daily savings is between five to eight thousand naira ok, i can also upload the picture of my shop for you if still think it's a lie
Sometimes you ignore some set of people, especially those with negative vibes.....
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

My guy was scammed 500k by a dear Seminarian friend same format. Go and pay and give us update. Nigerians learn the hard way. If it's real, tell them to deduct from your salary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.