Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! (33127 Views)

Why Do Most Wealthy Nigerians Prefer To Live In Nigeria Than To Relocate Abroad? / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by halaal: 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
luvlyoracle:

Pls add me if you are added

This is serious
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Richykanu: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2022
balosunky:
Can you please share the name of those universities so we can look out for them. I will really appreciate it if you can. I don even Dm you
hello brother can we talk I need help.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Optimistguy1969: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
cowmanager2000:

*I converted your money to dollars it only gave ~$7,000
*that’s good enough to pay for your 1st year in Masters in Japan or a Japanese Language school
* if u are just a young graduate I will advice you come in through language school ( April 2022) depending on how serious you are cos some just post to extract info
* you work on -part time while studying for the first year in language school
* before u finish ur 1st year( or after) you will secure and ALT job (Assistant language teacher) and change your visa status to Instructor Visa (your salary starts from $2,000 per month )
* I think this helps instead of you to go queue for US embassy waiting with no result
Bro, please tell me about the bolded.
Thank you.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by adelafe2019: 8:29am On May 06, 2022
Relocating abroad is the utimate now!
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Tohan505: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
You can relocate as a startup founder!!!

Definitely better benefits than the school route

All you need is a desire to own your own business and we'll help you get to your choice country in 3 months (a startup visa).

There are over 25 countries across Europe giving out startup visas (entrepreneurial visas), with some offering instant citizenship.

It's even more bizarre when you realize that there is no guarantee that the startup/business will be successful, yet they offer you a visa/citizenship as soon as they like your business idea.

We'll be discussing these countries and their requirements in this Wednesday's edition of "eMigr8 Open Day" FREE WEBINAR Come learn which country can favor your business idea.

To get an idea of what impact you'll be making as a founder in these countries, check here: https:///3Bc5bpq

Register for the webinar here: https:///3HlilBQ

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Maxdiamond(m): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2022
Am intrested. Pls help me.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by PoliteActivist: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Ahmed4u1: 5:06am On May 15, 2023
Ahmed4u1:

Please bro, i want to go to Canada as well, i study history education, i have 2.2.can you put me through please?

Bro can you suggest schools in US that don't require paying
school fees upfront for me,i will be glad if you can help me
with that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited / New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) / Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.