Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! (33107 Views)

Why Do Most Wealthy Nigerians Prefer To Live In Nigeria Than To Relocate Abroad? / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yungchop: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
My choice of course is international business and my budget for tuition fees is 2 million per year at most, please which University do you think I can apply for?? I have searched around and I've not seen a better one really.

What do you mean by a better one though?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2021
I hvnt seen international business as a course, but try international marketing at teeside university if u can get the admission....schl fees is 7500£ annually for 2 years.....

You can’t get a 2m naira annual school fees in the UK. However, with your 2m, you can get to UK and work to pay up your school fees easily if u are not lazy by working if you plan it very well from the beginning....

No crime in applying by yourself but you may need a special hand to do that for u.

quote author=yourshopkwikguy post=108022270] My choice of course is international business and my budget for tuition fees is 2 million per year at most, please which University do you think I can apply for?? I have searched around and I've not seen a better one really.[/quote]
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Babaj02: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2021
yungchop:

Bros.. Apply for MSc in USA, admission takes 2 weeks max. Get a sponsor. Go for visa interview, pass and boom! You in America. If you never get money for school fees, defer admission or just forget about going to school once you're in if you don't mind doing menial jobs. America is too big for someone to be looking for who is illegal or not as long as you don't get into trouble. If you need further guidance let me know.

MODIFIED

I got a whole lot of mentions from people who don't even have a passport.
1. There are universities which gives out admission without you paying for school fees upfront.
2. I still stand on my words that if you provide the right documents, admission takes 2 weeks or 3 max.
3. I just applied to a university two weeks ago and i have submitted all documents, should have gotten feedbacks but last week was thanksgiving holiday so hopefully if i get a response on Monday I'll post it here. Funny enough a friend applied with HND and got the admission.
4. I have not forced anybody to apply, i only said what i am very sure of.
5. Apart from the OP i didn't ask anybody to contact me for any service.
6. I wont entertain any questions, do your researches by yourselves. I am supposed to drop names of about 3 schools you can apply to and they'll waive things like application fee, GRE, IELTS if you message your course coordinators to tell them this is so so so requirements you dont have and give them reasons why they should waive them for you, but since some of you are just bent on bringing others down and saying things you dont know, i wont drop any name, do your researches too, afterall it took me months of intensive research to get the information i have.

God bless you bro. So straight forward
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by aycapri(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2021
yungchop:

Bros.. Apply for MSc in USA, admission takes 2 weeks max. Get a sponsor. Go for visa interview, pass and boom! You in America. If you never get money for school fees, defer admission or just forget about going to school once you're in if you don't mind doing menial jobs. America is too big for someone to be looking for who is illegal or not as long as you don't get into trouble. If you need further guidance let me know.

MODIFIED

1. There are universities which gives out admission without you paying for school fees upfront.
2. I still stand on my words that if you provide the right documents, admission takes 2 weeks or 3 max.
3. I just applied to a university two weeks ago and i have submitted all documents, should have gotten feedbacks but last week was thanksgiving holiday so hopefully if i get a response on Monday I'll post it here. Funny enough a friend applied with HND and got the admission.
6. I wont entertain any questions, do your researches by yourselves. I am supposed to drop names of about 3 schools you can apply to and they'll waive things like application fee, GRE, IELTS if you message your course coordinators to tell them this is so so so requirements you dont have and give them reasons why they should waive them for you, but since some of you are just bent on bringing others down and saying things you dont know, i wont drop any name, do your researches too, afterall it took me months of intensive research to get the information i have.
I sent an email
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2021
yungchop:

And if i show you an admission letter without paying school fees, will you accept that you know nothing and write a 1000 words apology to me?
Yes sir
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Netmuch(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2021
i926:

Apply for a PhD scholarship in the USA. You can mail me to forward some stuffs to you. Good luck

Please this person is speaking my situation. Kindly guide me too. Thanks
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 28, 2021
haha... but u will have to present a letter of scholarship/sponsor na
NOETHNICITY:
Yes sir
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Downey(f): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

So I decided to relocate to either the UK or US or any better country. I have my degree certificate and other certificates I think I may need but my problem is that I don't how to begin, where to start and I have nobody close to me that i can ask questions from please you answers are needed...
You have your money? Chats me up
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Downey:
You have your money? Chats me up
Yeah, I ve money
How do I chat you up?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2021
yungchop:

Let's talk, or better we can meet if you are resident in lagos. I'm ready to pay you for ur guidance
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by sixtus3606(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Bros, please I'd love to have a private chat with you.

yungchop:

MODIFIED

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by lilyheaven: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2021
yungchop:
you might get it waived. The school i applied for waived it for me because English is the official language of nigeria where i am applying from.
Okay
Congrats!
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Ahmed4u1: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2021
yungchop:

Bro can you suggest schools in US that don't require paying school fees upfront for me,i will be glad if you can help me with that?

MODIFIED

Please bro, i want to go to Canada as well, i study history education, i have 2.2.can you put me through please?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2021
You need to start studying for ielts. Your chance is high if you can get high scores in all the sections........it doesn’t matter how long but your chance is dependent on ielts score..

Something tells me u may somewhat find ielts difficult to pass convincingly. So u can try UK study then later migrate to Canada. No let ielts dey do you like JAMB.

Ahmed4u1:

Please bro, i want to go to Canada as well, i study history education, i have 2.2.can you put me through please?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Henrynaki:

Guy hit me up let me run Canada package for you..
what is the cost? And which category of visa is it student abi work visa
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Albertone:

After the 2 years post study visa what else?Go back to your home country?
Well,I hope not.

Well, it depend on how you put your ears to the ground for information.
I heard it is easier to migrate to USA , Canada & Australia because of the status, British certificate and work experience garnered while in the UK, although, i am yet to confirm that.
But in all, it is worth it, if he give it a try.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Posa: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2021
My Boss
Oga at the top
Thank you for this
But pls I would love to have a very important discussion with you, if only you will permit.
Pls can I send an email pls?

yungchop:

MODIFIED

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by ednut1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I heard it is easier to migrate to USA , Canada & Australia because of the status, British certificate and work experience garnered while in the UK, although, i am yet to confirm that.
false. Education gotten in Nigeria or uk have the same points when it comes to canada and Australia immigration. If you dont get any better job during the post study visa in uk. You will return to Nigeria or find person marry to stay put. Studying in uk will not give any advantage in canada, usa Australia migration
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Albertone(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Thanks a bunch!
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Abujason: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

So I decided to relocate to either the UK or US or any better country. I have my degree certificate and other certificates I think I may need but my problem is that I don't how to begin, where to start and I have nobody close to me that i can ask questions from please you answers are needed...

Very easy…
Go and buy a ticket then catch a flight.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Oghenerobo2002(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
tundeloveday:
I personally got an admission for someone with HND second class lower to study for a masters in Edinburgh Napier university. I believe same with several other low/ tier universities in the UK. Just do your homework very well and submit a strong personal statement including all the right documents
Ok, i have upper credits and also a chartered accountant. Will make my research

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by oshorstan(f): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
osazuwa23:
whatever you do dont move to america. racisim is rampant and are heatlcare system is shit you be paying loads of money if you dont have insurance whereas most european country healthcare is prvided by government . things are expensive like education and the rich and middle class is dividing to the point where there wont be a middle class it will be rich vs poor in the decade . wages are increasing but prices interms of buying goods and house are increasing . your best bet is europe places like ukraine portugal poland ireland canada . usa has an abundant of job but there super competitive but you have to have your feet wet first by saving and living with fam or realitives , friends to save . in america if you not making atleast a good 70,000 k or above you will need a side hustle. are transporation system is modern yet it horrible compared to places like asia and europe. America is not for the faint hearted

Epa Domo, lahor I really need information about Poland and how to secure visa... Pls educate me.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by oshorstan(f): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Pls I need information about Countries within the Free trade zone in Eastern Europe...

I need information about Poland , I heard there are good jobs there
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by indadi(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
yungchop:

MODIFIED

Thanks
My Dad was able to get the help of a friend in UK who I will stay with for a while if I get there.
We are currently working on that.

But please can you name the schools so I can have a plan B
Once again thanks a lot
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yourshopkwikguy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
yungchop:

What do you mean by a better one though?
Like I haven't seen at all really.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yourshopkwikguy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=tundeloveday post=108022439]I hvnt seen international business as a course, but try international marketing at teeside university if u can get the admission....schl fees is 7500£ annually for 2 years.....

You can’t get a 2m naira annual school fees in the UK. However, with your 2m, you can get to UK and work to pay up your school fees easily if u are not lazy by working if you plan it very well from the beginning....

No crime in applying by yourself but you may need a special hand to do that for u.
Ok sir how can I get to UK with 2 million naira?? And how do I get special hands?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by StayMotivated: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thanks Chief
yungchop:
sure, get a school of your choice, contact the program coordinator and ask if your result will fly for that program.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Smithkline200: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Depend on the country.

Canada, you need to have 7M single person upwards.

Australia is up 10M.

Western Europe is from 4M above while UK is from 5M

moneyest:

When u say enough funds, like how much are we looking at here please?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by moneyest(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Smithkline200:
Depend on the country.

Canada, you need to have 7M single person upwards.

Australia is up 10M.

Western Europe is from 4M above while UK is from 5M

Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Obiano's Christmas Decorations In Awka , Anambra State - Pictures / Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Afternoon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.