Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! (33110 Views)

Why Do Most Wealthy Nigerians Prefer To Live In Nigeria Than To Relocate Abroad? / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by arthurwillia(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nozino:
What did you study and what class of degree did you graduate with? When did you graduate? What do you do currently?

2019, 4.44/5 just finished service
What’s your advice on relocation?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Blastedholligan: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
yungchop:

Bros.. Apply for MSc in USA, admission takes 2 weeks max. Get a sponsor. Go for visa interview, pass and boom! You in America. If you never get money for school fees, defer admission or just forget about going to school once you're in if you don't mind doing menial jobs. America is too big for someone to be looking for who is illegal or not as long as you don't get into trouble. If you need further guidance let me know.
please, I have an hnd and I have just 1m. How can I process it biko
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nozino: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
arthurwillia:

2019, 4.44/5 just finished service
What’s your advice on relocation?

What’s your budget? Course of study? Ideal country?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Just crossed a boarder with all your belongings and intentions of staying across the boarder and you are Abroad cool
Thank me later cool
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nozino: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
joydestiny4009:
Someone should please help me with any amount to buy food for me and my kid please I beg we are hungry I lost her father any amount ll go a long way for us and if you have job for me to do too I ll be glad please help us thanks and God bless 702 55 069 60 Joy Destiny Eco Bank

SCAM!!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by AntiNihilist: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nozino:
What did you study and what class of degree did you graduate with? When did you graduate? What do you do currently?
Pls What chances do I have as polytechnic graduate?

Also,is it possible to get sponsorship under STEM courses if WES evaluates my result to US b.sc standards?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Try UK admissions....even with HND, you can get an admission.
Blastedholligan:
please, I have an hnd and I have just 1m. How can I process it biko

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by osazuwa23: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
tell buahri to help you grin
joydestiny4009:
Someone should please help me with any amount to buy food for me and my kid please I beg we are hungry I lost her father any amount ll go a long way for us and if you have job for me to do too I ll be glad please help us thanks and God bless 702 55 069 60 Joy Destiny Eco Bank
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by writeprof(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:

I studied Education and graduated with first class

If you graduated within the last 5 years, apply for DAAD scholarship to do Masters in Germany. Check out: www.daad.de

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by StayMotivated: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Boss is there any hope for someone who graduated with a 2.2?
yungchop:

Bros.. Apply for MSc in USA, admission takes 2 weeks max. Get a sponsor. Go for visa interview, pass and boom! You in America. If you never get money for school fees, defer admission or just forget about going to school once you're in if you don't mind doing menial jobs. America is too big for someone to be looking for who is illegal or not as long as you don't get into trouble. If you need further guidance let me know.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by osazuwa23: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
whatever you do dont move to america. racisim is rampant and are heatlcare system is shit you be paying loads of money if you dont have insurance whereas most european country healthcare is prvided by government . things are expensive like education and the rich and middle class is dividing to the point where there wont be a middle class it will be rich vs poor in the decade . wages are increasing but prices interms of buying goods and house are increasing . your best bet is europe places like ukraine portugal poland ireland canada . usa has an abundant of job but there super competitive but you have to have your feet wet first by saving and living with fam or realitives , friends to save . in america if you not making atleast a good 70,000 k or above you will need a side hustle. are transporation system is modern yet it horrible compared to places like asia and europe. America is not for the faint hearted
indadi:
Hell everyone

So I decided to relocate to either the UK or US or any better country. I have my degree certificate and other certificates I think I may need but my problem is that I don't how to begin, where to start and I have nobody close to me that i can ask questions from please you answers are needed...

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

So I decided to relocate to either the UK or US or any better country. I have my degree certificate and other certificates I think I may need but my problem is that I don't how to begin, where to start and I have nobody close to me that i can ask questions from please you answers are needed...

Any of the Countries. GRE for US, find a Master's Agent for UK and you have 2 years post study visa. Even Southy is an option N/L travel section is a useful first resource. Cheers
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
100% chance.....just make the right programme choice and submit the right documents
AntiNihilist:

Pls What chances do I have as polytechnic graduate?

Also,is it possible to get sponsorship under STEM courses if WES evaluates my result to US b.sc standards?

I want to japa D's atmosphere by 2023 God's willing..
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Juanmike(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nozino:
Are all these a factor?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Ashirioluwa: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

If you don’t know anything about traveling and you will like to do the processing yourself without using agents then your best bet is to visit the travel section on nairaland. Here you will see gurus who will guide you for free.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by marsup: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:

Immigration and the total amount I plan to spend probably before I can get a job is 3.5million
don't give any agent your money, especially those that tell you they have 5 slots to Canada. Go to the embassy, and get the requirements. Or check online. Christmas is coming, scammers are looking for money.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
What!.....yes of course....Whatever you graduate with, being educated is the best route to travel around the world.
StayMotivated:
Boss is there any hope for someone who graduated with a 2.2?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by arthurwillia(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nozino:

What’s your budget? Course of study? Ideal country?

Looking for funding in USA
Actuarial science
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by femi4: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:

I studied Education and graduated with first class
Apply for PhD...it's fully funded
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by SirLakes: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Labadi69:

Pack your load and go to the airport. Very simple angry

You sha wan show us say you be mumu

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by cosade(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:

Immigration and the total amount I plan to spend probably before I can get a job is 3.5million

You may want to try Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKRB6YTJQJM
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by dannyblings(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
I
ednut1:
different countries have different pathways. Immigration is not an easy process these days. Read through the different threads on the travel section. Beware of agents too as most of them na scammers. With that amount it may take u to an Eastern European country as a student

Please how do I get your mail
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by AntiNihilist: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
tundeloveday:
100% chance.....just make the right programme choice and submit the right documents
This is reassuring, thanks very much..
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by jomolu: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello,pls chat me or call 08141678049 so that we can guide.
thanks
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by chaloskyx: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
You could try canada

1. how old are you if you are under 31 years then go through express entry
2. what qualifications do you have bsc/hnd or bsc/masters
3. write ielts and pass
4. Have at least 3 years work experience
5. enter the pool
6. by next year you receive invitation to apply
7. apply and migrate LEGALLY

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by ademuyiwa20(f): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Vabffff:
By doing so

When will you have sense bayiii. Must you go around and continue scamming.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by haprofuche: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
@indadi,send me a mail on haprofuche@gmail.com, let me hand u over to a sure person,she resides in Germany and has a class for people like u
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Newton2024: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
i926:

Apply for a PhD scholarship in the USA. You can mail me to forward some stuffs to you. Good luck
Sir, I also need the stuffs.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Newton2024: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
yungchop:

Please, I also need to further guidance. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by deewhydoski(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
i926:

Apply for a PhD scholarship in the USA. You can mail me to forward some stuffs to you. Good luck
Can u forward it to me too?
Adekunleadedayo03@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by OlawaleBammie: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
yungchop:

pls give me more expo
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by barajo1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Contact me! Very genuine
indadi:
Hell everyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Afternoon (photos) / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.