Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! (33111 Views)

Why Do Most Wealthy Nigerians Prefer To Live In Nigeria Than To Relocate Abroad? / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Smithkline200: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Clap for yourself!!!!!

Which admission takes two weeks? USA? Lies please.
First of all, their selection process is different. He may apply now and would be only shifted to the September 2022 Spring section. Is that what you call 2 weeks?

Also, securing interviews ain’t that easy. And the sponsor you are talking about, America isn’t UK where you can just do 4m or 5M. That sponsor needs to have a weighty account balance and mostly they prefer business account with steady transactions on the account.

It’s not easy bro! Lots of people are couldn’t meet up their matric cos of US appointment delays.

I suggest Eastern or Western Europe aside the UK.

Especially Norway, Sweden, Greece, Latvia, Estonia or Malta… remove Poland cos they will never give your visa appointment date… lot of people’s admissions wasted cos they couldn’t get dates.
Germany is costly, except you got enough funds same as Canada.

yungchop:

Bros.. Apply for MSc in USA, admission takes 2 weeks max. Get a sponsor. Go for visa interview, pass and boom! You in America. If you never get money for school fees, defer admission or just forget about going to school once you're in if you don't mind doing menial jobs. America is too big for someone to be looking for who is illegal or not as long as you don't get into trouble. If you need further guidance let me know.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by femlab13(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
i926:

Apply for a PhD scholarship in the USA. You can mail me to forward some stuffs to you. Good luck

Please, helpbme also send the stuffs to femialabing@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by kinibd(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
Some valid points as well as some misleading ones.

Nozino was kind of right as those are valid questions like what did you study and when did you graduate?

It’s not possible to get admission within 2 weeks as a first time applicant, it’s a bit of back and forth, probably if they have your info on file, then maybe.

The requirements for each country differs, U.K might require to pay fees, not sure, but US doesn’t require you to do that. matter of fact, you look more desperate to the visa officer when you are trying to say you paid school fees already. Not sure, but I also heard U.k doesn’t do interviews, you just submit paper work, but for US, you have to stand in front of a V.O

There is really no need to pay an agent, everything can be done by oneself if you make the right enquiries.

Lastly, there is no easy way to get the documentation, I would say the spousal visa would be the easiest but that’s not easy either, then probably the fiancée/fiancé visa. (There’s a difference between spouse and fiancée/fiancé), then student visa and visiting. Some people change their status through even visiting, everybody head different but one advice is to always try to maintain whatever visa you use enter till the blue land.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by BABANGBALI: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Start from Cotonou, journey from there is not expenses like Nigeria
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by writeprof(m): 12:13am On Nov 28, 2021
luvlyoracle:
must it be Germany?
Can't I choose USA?

DAAD is the German government's body that gives these scholarships and there are some considerations for Africans Nigerians inclusive. It may not be easy getting scholarship to study in the USA without you sending tons of applications to different schools. If you want the US so much, starting in Germany would make it easier for you also. Shalom!
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yungchop: 12:18am On Nov 28, 2021
StayMotivated:
Boss is there any hope for someone who graduated with a 2.2?
Contact a school and ask them if your result will fly or better still apply for a post graduate certificate course.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yungchop: 12:21am On Nov 28, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
You can't secure admission for MSC without the required school fees

And if i show you an admission letter without paying school fees, will you accept that you know nothing and write a 1000 words apology to me?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yungchop: 12:22am On Nov 28, 2021
lookingfly:
I am looking for how to japa to USA too, but there school fee for there to much. If i can get a job there especially in the livestock industry pending when person safe enough to further msc or right other exams.
dont know bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yungchop: 12:23am On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=Kakadinho247 post=108015607][/quote]

dont know bro.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yungchop: 12:24am On Nov 28, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
please I'll love to contact you personally boss
ask your question here bro
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yungchop: 12:24am On Nov 28, 2021
Nichotivity1:

Deferment?
I thought you'll always pay your school fees before applying for visa interview

In this case,I'm talking about bsc
different schools, different mode of operation.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yungchop: 12:25am On Nov 28, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
pls give me more expo

like? i think ive said everything already.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yungchop: 12:26am On Nov 28, 2021
Newton2024:
Please, I also need to further guidance. Thanks.
alright.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yungchop: 12:27am On Nov 28, 2021
StayMotivated:
sure, get a school of your choice, contact the program coordinator and ask if your result will fly for that program.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yungchop: 12:29am On Nov 28, 2021
Blastedholligan:
please, I have an hnd and I have just 1m. How can I process it biko
if your cgpa is high, get a program and send an email to the coordinator and explain to him or her, the person will tell you what to do
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yungchop: 12:30am On Nov 28, 2021
lilyheaven:

Is Ietls not needed ?
you might get it waived. The school i applied for waived it for me because English is the official language of nigeria where i am applying from.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yungchop: 12:31am On Nov 28, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
Hi sir, what about if it's an undergraduate??

same procedures bro, different schools different requirements.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by optimusprime2(m): 12:44am On Nov 28, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

So I decided to relocate to either the UK or US or any better country. I have my degree certificate and other certificates I think I may need but my problem is that I don't how to begin, where to start and I have nobody close to me that i can ask questions from please you answers are needed...

Anyhow brother, Anyhow... but just do it...
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by cowmanager2000: 12:56am On Nov 28, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

So I decided to relocate to either the UK or US or any better country. I have my degree certificate and other certificates I think I may need but my problem is that I don't how to begin, where to start and I have nobody close to me that i can ask questions from please you answers are needed...

*I converted your money to dollars it only gave ~$7,000
*that’s good enough to pay for your 1st year in Masters in Japan or a Japanese Language school
* if u are just a young graduate I will advice you come in through language school ( April 2022) depending on how serious you are cos some just post to extract info
* you work on -part time while studying for the first year in language school
* before u finish ur 1st year( or after) you will secure and ALT job (Assistant language teacher) and change your visa status to Instructor Visa (your salary starts from $2,000 per month )
* I think this helps instead of you to go queue for US embassy waiting with no result

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by moneyest(m): 1:52am On Nov 28, 2021
Smithkline200:
Clap for yourself!!!!!

Which admission takes two weeks? USA? Lies please.
First of all, their selection process is different. He may apply now and would be only shifted to the September 2022 Spring section. Is that what you call 2 weeks?

Also, securing interviews ain’t that easy. And the sponsor you are talking about, America isn’t UK where you can just do 4m or 5M. That sponsor needs to have a weighty account balance and mostly they prefer business account with steady transactions on the account.

It’s not easy bro! Lots of people are couldn’t meet up their matric cos of US appointment delays.

I suggest Eastern or Western Europe aside the UK.

Especially Norway, Sweden, Greece, Latvia, Estonia or Malta… remove Poland cos they will never give your visa appointment date… lot of people’s admissions wasted cos they couldn’t get dates.
Germany is costly, except you got enough funds same as Canada.

When u say enough funds, like how much are we looking at here please?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Yankee101: 1:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Write IELTS academic and GRE then apply for schools that give scholarships if you score high
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Oghenerobo2002(m): 2:12am On Nov 28, 2021
yungchop:

Bros.. Apply for MSc in USA, admission takes 2 weeks max. Get a sponsor. Go for visa interview, pass and boom! You in America. If you never get money for school fees, defer admission or just forget about going to school once you're in if you don't mind doing menial jobs. America is too big for someone to be looking for who is illegal or not as long as you don't get into trouble. If you need further guidance let me know.

MODIFIED

I got a whole lot of mentions from people who don't even have a passport.
1. There are universities which gives out admission without you paying for school fees upfront.
2. I still stand on my words that if you provide the right documents, admission takes 2 weeks or 3 max.
3. I just applied to a university two weeks ago and i have submitted all documents, should have gotten feedbacks but last week was thanksgiving holiday so hopefully if i get a response on Monday I'll post it here. Funny enough a friend applied with HND and got the admission.
4. I have not forced anybody to apply, i only said what i am very sure of.
5. Apart from the OP i didn't ask anybody to contact me for any service.
6. I wont entertain any questions, do your researches by yourselves. I am supposed to drop names of about 3 schools you can apply to and they'll waive things like application fee, GRE, IELTS if you message your course coordinators to tell them this is so so so requirements you dont have and give them reasons why they should waive them for you, but since some of you are just bent on bringing others down and saying things you dont know, i wont drop any name, do your researches too, afterall it took me months of intensive research to get the information i have.
Please I'm more concerned with the school that accepts HND. I will be grateful if you can assist
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yunqdady: 6:03am On Nov 28, 2021
osazuwa23:
whatever you do dont move to america. racisim is rampant and are heatlcare system is shit you be paying loads of money if you dont have insurance whereas most european country healthcare is prvided by government . things are expensive like education and the rich and middle class is dividing to the point where there wont be a middle class it will be rich vs poor in the decade . wages are increasing but prices interms of buying goods and house are increasing . your best bet is europe places like ukraine portugal poland ireland canada . usa has an abundant of job but there super competitive but you have to have your feet wet first by saving and living with fam or realitives , friends to save . in america if you not making atleast a good 70,000 k or above you will need a side hustle. are transporation system is modern yet it horrible compared to places like asia and europe. America is not for the faint hearted
That's for illegals. Go legally and you won't cry
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by osazuwa23: 6:19am On Nov 28, 2021
illegal or legally america is the most overhyped first world nation and there nothing special about the country compqred to other advanced nations in europe and asia and canada where qualify of life health and safety are far much better. Americans brag that we are the number one country but are ranking show otherwise i wonder why. if i wasnt born in america and iw as born in nigeria for instance i would japa to canada or some country in europe our middle east like uae or qatar
yunqdady:

That's for illegals. Go legally and you won't cry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by haprofuche: 6:30am On Nov 28, 2021
if u need guidance on travelling to any country abroad to school(M.Sc) with scholatship or work with work permit,email me haprofuche@gmail.com.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by pedrilo: 6:35am On Nov 28, 2021
wiseoneking:
To give you more confidence, we are not going to involved in any money transaction at any level. I just feel like helping but honestly I must know the type of person you are. I can help you only in settling in than in getting you a visa. I will advise you on the steps to take. Nobody will give you visa except God favours you. Get intouch. The process may take a little while
pls I need same. How do I contact u for guidance?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by AntiNihilist: 6:46am On Nov 28, 2021
Nozino:

Comrade,

I have HND too. You can go through my posts. I evaluated my result with WES and wrote GRE. I was admitted into California state university LA campus for spring but I’m not going because I wasn’t offered funding.

It is very possible to get fully funded programs in the US with HND.
Thanks..
I will do just that
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 28, 2021
I personally got an admission for someone with HND second class lower to study for a masters in Edinburgh Napier university. I believe same with several other low/ tier universities in the UK. Just do your homework very well and submit a strong personal statement including all the right documents
Oghenerobo2002:

Please I'm more concerned with the school that accepts HND. I will be grateful if you can assist

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2021
i926:

Apply for a PhD scholarship in the USA. You can mail me to forward some stuffs to you. Good luck
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2021
I graduated with a 2.2, got a Ptdf scholarship to study abroad in 2016 and since then, been living life and helping other people to study abroad. STAY MOTIVATED!
StayMotivated:
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yourshopkwikguy(m): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2021
yungchop:
ask your question here bro
My choice of course is international business and my budget for tuition fees is 2 million per year at most, please which University do you think I can apply for?? I have searched around and I've not seen a better one really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Afternoon (photos) / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.