Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! (33122 Views)

Why Do Most Wealthy Nigerians Prefer To Live In Nigeria Than To Relocate Abroad? / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by ebullient19(f): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2021
I wish you well
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by balosunky(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Can you please share the name of those universities so we can look out for them. I will really appreciate it if you can. I don even Dm you
yungchop:

Bros.. Apply for MSc in USA, admission takes 2 weeks max. Get a sponsor. Go for visa interview, pass and boom! You in America. If you never get money for school fees, defer admission or just forget about going to school once you're in if you don't mind doing menial jobs. America is too big for someone to be looking for who is illegal or not as long as you don't get into trouble. If you need further guidance let me know.

MODIFIED

I got a whole lot of mentions from people who don't even have a passport.
1. There are universities which gives out admission without you paying for school fees upfront.
2. I still stand on my words that if you provide the right documents, admission takes 2 weeks or 3 max.
3. I just applied to a university two weeks ago and i have submitted all documents, should have gotten feedbacks but last week was thanksgiving holiday so hopefully if i get a response on Monday I'll post it here. Funny enough a friend applied with HND and got the admission.
4. I have not forced anybody to apply, i only said what i am very sure of.
5. Apart from the OP i didn't ask anybody to contact me for any service.
6. I wont entertain any questions, do your researches by yourselves. I am supposed to drop names of about 3 schools you can apply to and they'll waive things like application fee, GRE, IELTS if you message your course coordinators to tell them this is so so so requirements you dont have and give them reasons why they should waive them for you, but since some of you are just bent on bringing others down and saying things you dont know, i wont drop any name, do your researches too, afterall it took me months of intensive research to get the information i have.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Newton2024: 3:57am On Nov 30, 2021
yungchop:
alright.
I also graduated with first class and need guidance on how to study abroad based on full scholarship.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by erikefe7: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2021
get your portugal d7 visa
google it and japa
it was for retirees but now its open for literally anyone
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Ennymama: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2021
Good morning sir please can I email you .

Thanks for the info

balosunky:
Can you please share the name of those universities so we can look out for them. I will really appreciate it if you can. I don even Dm you
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by XiaoLi: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Werey how far, you didn't mention me for few days now like i stopped tormenting your miserable life in your dream Abi you don finally remove clothe and enter market ni?? I miss your mentions grin grin grin grin
Lazyyouth4u:

Please be careful of what you wish for. Many Nigerians have gone on this journey but realized that abroad is not as easy as what you see on tv. Many are back home after deportation and now driving Uber. Xiaoli please come and testify to this guy on how rough it was in Malay. They need to hear from someone wey don hear ween for overs.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by XiaoLi: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Help me holla your mama, I miss her grin grin grin grin grin
Lazyyouth4u:

Please be careful of what you wish for. Many Nigerians have gone on this journey but realized that abroad is not as easy as what you see on tv. Many are back home after deportation and now driving Uber. Xiaoli please come and testify to this guy on how rough it was in Malay. They need to hear from someone wey don hear ween for overs.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Welcomme: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
erikefe7:
get your portugal d7 visa
google it and japa
it was for retirees but now its open for literally anyone
Oga if e easy, why you never Japa through D7 visa route

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Blastedholligan: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2021
yungchop:

if your cgpa is high, get a program and send an email to the coordinator and explain to him or her, the person will tell you what to do
to which country boss? US?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Iamajala: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2021
SCAM ALERT!!! Olu Micheal of Forbes Global Project, is a renowned Criminal, Fraudster and a Scammer disguising as a travel agent, he collects money from people, use it to produce yoruba movies, and promise to pay back by giving you a fake cheque. This is his number 08038877721

https://www.nairaland.com/6875452/scammer-olu-micheal-forbes-global

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by laidenews(f): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2021
moneyest:

When u say enough funds, like how much are we looking at here please?
This dude is giving you wrong info. Read the post he quoted again and follow the guy's advice. You will be admitted within 2 weeks max a month of applying in as much as you have all the necessary documents. Look for the USA students visa thread on the travel section and read through it. Don't be lazy and you'll gain enough knowledge. If you can write GRE and ace it, you stand a chance of getting full scholarship. With that, getting visa won't be an issue. We are talking about USA here, the land of opportunities. Keep a positive mind, get all the documents you'll need and see yourself achieving your goals.

All the best.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by moneyest(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
laidenews:
This dude is giving you wrong info. Read the post he quoted again and follow the guy's advice. You will be admitted within 2 weeks max a month of applying in as much as you have all the necessary documents. Look for the USA students visa thread on the travel section and read through it. Don't be lazy and you'll gain enough knowledge. If you can write GRE and ace it, you stand a chance of getting full scholarship. With that, getting visa won't be an issue. We are talking about USA here, the land of opportunities. Keep a positive mind, get all the documents you'll need and see yourself achieving your goals.

All the best.

I appreciate. Thank you so kindly
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by brijibs: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
chaloskyx:
You could try canada

1. how old are you if you are under 31 years then go through express entry
2. what qualifications do you have bsc/hnd or bsc/masters
3. write ielts and pass
4. Have at least 3 years work experience
5. enter the pool
6. by next year you receive invitation to apply
7. apply and migrate LEGALLY

What route should people over 31 years go through?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by brijibs: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
writeprof:

If you graduated within the last 5 years, apply for DAAD scholarship to do Masters in Germany. Check out: www.daad.de

What about people who graduated in the last 8 to 10 years, can they apply for DAAD scholarships too?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by writeprof(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
brijibs:

What about people who graduated in the last 8 to 10 years, can they apply for DAAD scholarships too?

Check out their website. They usually ask for those whose degrees are less than 5 years old.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by chaloskyx: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Provincial nomination try Ontario, Manitoba or Saskatchewan
brijibs:

What route should people over 31 years go through?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by xolocious(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Manasir(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sir pls I beg u in the name of God chat me up on whatsapp on 08035823744 or u help me drop it whatsapp number isn't on Fidelitynasiru@gmail.com.

May God bless u richly sir

yungchop:

Bros.. Apply for MSc in USA, admission takes 2 weeks max. Get a sponsor. Go for visa interview, pass and boom! You in America. If you never get money for school fees, defer admission or just forget about going to school once you're in if you don't mind doing menial jobs. America is too big for someone to be looking for who is illegal or not as long as you don't get into trouble. If you need further guidance let me know.

MODIFIED

1. There are universities which gives out admission without you paying for school fees upfront.
2. I still stand on my words that if you provide the right documents, admission takes 2 weeks or 3 max.
3. I just applied to a university two weeks ago and i have submitted all documents, should have gotten feedbacks but last week was thanksgiving holiday so hopefully if i get a response on Monday I'll post it here. Funny enough a friend applied with HND and got the admission.
6. I wont entertain any questions, do your researches by yourselves. I am supposed to drop names of about 3 schools you can apply to and they'll waive things like application fee, GRE, IELTS if you message your course coordinators to tell them this is so so so requirements you dont have and give them reasons why they should waive them for you, but since some of you are just bent on bringing others down and saying things you dont know, i wont drop any name, do your researches too, afterall it took me months of intensive research to get the information i have.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Bookradio: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
Please, is it possible to get an Organisation that can me an invite abroad. I really need visa like seriously
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Bookradio: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
[Please, is it possible to get an Organisation that can me an invite abroad. I really need visa like seriously
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Richykanu: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Okay boss I'm kinda of new can I talk with you privately as I really need help so getting my dreams ... To reality 08163015220.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by brijibs: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
chaloskyx:
Provincial nomination try Ontario, Manitoba or Saskatchewan

Thanks for your response
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Debkachi: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please In need of someone or a team who we can work together to process a free masters degree program in Germany. The journey is easier this way
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
Debkachi:
Please In need of someone or a team who we can work together to process a free masters degree program in Germany. The journey is easier this way
include me pls... 08162776090
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Lakseg: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2022
yungchop:

MODIFIED

Is there admission chance for NCE holder who wishes to apply for undergraduate degree in USA?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by brijibs: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2022
Debkachi:

I'm interested. Please, hit me up.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by JapaProfessor: 1:01am On Jan 31, 2022
brijibs:

I'm interested. Please, hit me up.

HI, my mail is in my signature. Guess you need a personal statement.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by brijibs: 1:04am On Feb 01, 2022
JapaProfessor:

HI, my mail is in my signature. Guess you need a personal statement.

Mail sent.
Please, respond with more details.
Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Afternoon (photos) / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited / New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.