Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? (2577 Views)

I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor / Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? / Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by labake1(f): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2023
No qualms o but I think ladies should stop wearing nose ring and corset.

What about you, what is that fashion item you think ladies should stop wearing?

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by myyansh68(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2023
Nothing.
They should just stop breathing. This one will make the World happy.
πŸ˜’

11 Likes

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Zonefree(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2023
Forget, God really took His time to create men. No fashion or make up, men still dey drip.

Women with fake eyelashes, wig, carved eyebrows, lipstick, mary Kay, ear rings, nose ring, liposuction, artificial nails, they still look like bag of beans.

God bless all men abeg.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by fyzaila: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2023
Nose rings !
Those colour colour wigs

I just don't know what beauty ladies see in wearing those yeye nose rings. I have never seen any lady look beautiful wearing it, just look like cows.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by TotoGame(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2023
Butt and hip Enhancer Silicone, ladies it's quite annoying

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Iamzik: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2023
fyzaila:
Nose rings !
Those colour colour wigs

I just don't know what beauty ladies see in wearing those yeye nose rings. I have never seen any lady look beautiful wearing it, just look like cows.

Lol e say dem look like πŸ„πŸ„ 🀣🀣

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Zonefree(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2023
myyansh68:
Nothing.
They should just stop breathing. This one will make the World happy.
πŸ˜’
Endorsed πŸ’―

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by myyansh68(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Endorsed πŸ’―
Awwwwww! πŸ™ˆ How embarrassing ,you need to upgrade your humor IQ.

10 Likes

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Zonefree(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2023
myyansh68:

Awwwwww! πŸ™ˆ
How embarrassing ,you need to upgrade your humor IQ.
Still endorsed πŸ’―.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by RoadMozart(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Zonefree:

Still endorsed πŸ’―.
Endorsed as wellβœŒπŸ’―

1 Like

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by eepeepook: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Waist beads.

Haba, they’re finishing all the beautiful ones in the market. Nairaland boys can’t get any to wear.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by labake1(f): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Forget, God really took His time to create men. No fashion or make up, men still dey drip.

Women with fake eyelashes, wig, carved eyebrows, lipstick, mary Kay, ear rings, nose ring, liposuction, artificial nails, they still look like bag of beans.

God bless all men abeg.

What about men that wears all I highlighted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
Leg chain.....I hate that shiit like madt..

In fact,any banny wey I see say she wear am,na olosho eye I take dey look am ASAP undecided

10 Likes

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by BigYash: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Those make ups ,that make some look like masquerade.. Very annoying thing, most especially when you see them in marriage occasions. Them go come resemble wetin person no know.. As a lady,even if you wanna make up,let it be moderate.. Too much of everything is bad,except money.. Too much of money can't be bad cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by spencekat(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
fyzaila:
Nose rings !
[/b]Those colour colour wigs [b]

Supported

1 Like

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by spencekat(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Artificial eye lashes,coloured hair attachments except black ones,nose rings,leg chains(anklets) and heavy facial make up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Danisaint112(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Silicon ass and breasts just to impress foolish dogs,

Nose rings, leg chains and waist beads,

Artificial eye lashes and eye lens

Heavy makeup (light makeup is okay, I want to see your real face at all times)

Multiple ear piercing, unusual piercing like abdomen, tongues and the likes. 😬 Freaking scaring.

Wigs! Yes please wigs! That shit smells like mad if overused.
Coloured attachment. Anything other than black is madness.

Hairstyle like the ones in the picture below turns most men on

Crop tops, bum shorts and mini skirts, no reasonable man would allow their spouse put this on in public.
You will wear them for me at home and for me alone.

Responsible crop tops worn in public should be merged with a high waist Jean that should cover your belly button so that the site of it won't activate the mumu buttton of other men irresponsible men (Playboys).

Picture below best describes my likes.
I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by HYDEEE: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
Crop-tops:
I keep seeing multicoloured potbellied beings wearing them everywhere, as if they have no mirror at home.

Also this short/thight/knicker/boxer thingy girls wear, I thought that thing is supposed to be an underwear? But with the amount of girls roaming the streets in it these days...

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by HYDEEE: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

In fact,any banny wey I see say she wear am,na olosho eye I take dey look am ASAP undecided
and na the bleached multicoloured ones na dey wear am pass.
Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by HamOz: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

If you see it on her left feet….then they are into Hookups most times

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Anny69: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
myyansh68:

Awwwwww! πŸ™ˆ
How embarrassing ,you need to upgrade your humor IQ.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He's not intelligent to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Those Inner Tights, they wear inside their Skirts or Jean trousers! undecided

Ladies should ONLY wear correct Makossa pants or G-Strings as undies
For easy Dicck Plugging/Penetration. 😊😎

1 Like

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Stalyon69: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
For me, it is waist beads and leg chain.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Anny69: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
Stalyon69:
I thought you liked waist beads. I like leg chain, I can't wear it because of my dad. What's wrong with leg chain?
Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Enny2013(f): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Leg chains, multiple earrings and eyelashes!!!
I hate these...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Negroid001(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Overly done makeup
Nose rings...
Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by aminusodiq(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
I love nose rings.
I think tongue ring is unecesssary

labake1:
No qualms o but I think ladies should stop wearing nose ring and corset.

What about you, what is that fashion item you think ladies should stop wearing?
Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Obierika(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2023
I hate any type of ring in the nose angry

1 Like

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Okoroawusa: 12:20am On Aug 19, 2023
Panties
Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by labake1(f): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2023
Stalyon69:

Why waist beads? I prefer to wear waist beads than wearing leg chain
Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by labake1(f): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2023
Danisaint112:
Silicon ass and breasts just to impress foolish dogs,

Nose rings, leg chains and waist beads,

Artificial eye lashes and eye lens

Heavy makeup (light makeup is okay, I want to see your real face at all times)

Multiple ear piercing, unusual piercing like abdomen, tongues and the likes. 😬 Freaking scaring.

Wigs! Yes please wigs! That shit smells like mad if overused.
Coloured attachment. Anything other than black is madness.

Hairstyle like the ones in the picture below turns most men on

Crop tops, bum shorts and mini skirts, no reasonable man would allow their spouse put this on in public.
You will wear them for me at home and for me alone.

Responsible crop tops worn in public should be merged with a high waist Jean that should cover your belly button so that the site of it won't activate the mumu buttton of other men irresponsible men (Playboys).

Picture below best describes my likes.
I rest my case.

Angel Michael is calling you to get your clay and mud yourself a woman of your preference

1 Like

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Danisaint112(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2023
Same old stale line. Try saying something new please not a statement that's shows speechlessness uttered because of undeniable valid facts. grin

I don't need to mold my woman. My woman is and can be found everywhere (not scarce). I'm not just ready for marriage yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa / How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.