Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? (6276 Views)

What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? / I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor / Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Venymen(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Stop playing and leaking my balls suck only d D,no pleasure on touching the eggs babe

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Ihavethingstodo: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Na wa o, I can't stop laughing at comments here! cheesy

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by ikennamadu1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lol if you see the comments for that tweet ... You go laugh scatter ... Somebody say if you no bend well for doggy... Say him fit knack you 2by2 cheesy cheesy

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by daxon001(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lilsameey:
Never had sex before.

Our clique grin
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Abudu2000(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
I feel like we guys need to hold a protest on that "doggy" lol
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Loveknitting: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Don't get on top and do nothing you are not buhari,

what the Bleep!

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by doctore212(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
How can you be sending text messages and making calls when am kpanshing.

I don't really feel it's nice
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by KB007: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
It points to one thing, you're ontop doing nothing like Buhari

shocked shocked shocked

doctore212:

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by baralatie(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
BUHARI don suffer
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by baralatie(m): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
doctore212:

Means you not interesting enough

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by baralatie(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
ikennamadu1:
Lol if you see the comments for that tweet ... You go laugh scatter ... Somebody say if you no bend well for doggy... Say him fit knack you 2by2 cheesy cheesy
Ehn
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by 1Sharon(f): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Venymen:
Stop playing and leaking my balls suck only d D,no pleasure on touching the eggs babe

Eggs? grin
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by 1Sharon(f): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
I feel attacked

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by KB007: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
They're delicate, they need some TLC cool

1Sharon:

Eggs? grin
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by KB007: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
Don't even try it, sex is overrated tongue

Lilsameey:
Never had sex before.
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by baralatie(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
1Sharon:
I feel attacked
Huh?
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by 1F30M4(f): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
See UG & Cross grin grin grin grin who be dis Gideon guy & Papi D'wh.0re lmfaooo @ I'm not a forklift cheesy cheesy Don't lock my head in with your legs cheesy
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Calmeesha: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Gadafii:
What ever u do, don't lick my ear lobs or my neck, I fit give your uppercut or nod you before I know say na pleasure u wan pleasure me
OMG!! You just made me choke bros cheesy
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Kissiemu(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
All these dos and don'ts ehn cheesy
Opeyemi what is the "extra" about you?
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2021
1Sharon:
I feel attacked
Hope you are not an only child? grin
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by luvyaself95(m): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2021
KB007:
The Buhari part got me cracking grin

Me too.

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:05am On Nov 29, 2021
Kissiemu:

Opeyemi what is the "extra" about you?

That's priviledge information, Sir.
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by KB007: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2021
I am privileged cheesy

Opeyemiextra:

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2021
KB007:
I am privileged cheesy

Right!
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2021
For real naija youths are jobless fools but the gainfully employed and other wise. Is this how we're going to be like the white people? Smh. We still have a very long way to go. See nonsense wey dey trend on twitter. Wondering what went wrong with our people.
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by silibaba: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2021
shawnfamous:
Funniest thing is people with small prick will still talk.

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by PavillionEnergy: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2021

Sophia Belema, wherever you are, it shall never be well with you.
I took this babe to one hotel like that. The babe did not even agree to remove her bra. She just lay still on the bed and told me she hates exchange of saliva and bacteria called Kissing.

When I finally entered the glory hole, this babe was just shouting Mummy, Daddy, Brother, Jesus, GrandMa.
The punnani was sweet but she was not active.
I was not happy because she could not make proper use of her tiny waist and Big Yansh.

The loud noise even made some of the hoteliers to come around. I saw shadows at the window side. But my deek was fully plunged inside her and I cared less about those hoteliers.

This babe just allowed me to do only the conventional Missionary Style. I just had to release my hot akamu inside her and go my way.

You need to see the way the receptionists were looking at me as if I am the one that blew the Twin Towers.

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Kissiemu(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

And I am not privileged?
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Lordedifice1: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Don't call Jesus or God when we dy fucknicate
Mehnnn i feel guilty of sin mehhnn
And stop laying down like a retired fallen tree do something girl
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by KB007: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lordedifice1:
Don't call Jesus or God when we dy fucknicate
Mehnnn i feel guilty of sin mehhnn
And stop laying down like a retired fallen tree do something girl
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by KB007: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sophia next time moan responsibly, be proactive and don't be stingy cheesy

PavillionEnergy:

Sophia Belema, wherever you are, it shall never be well with you.
I took this babe to one hotel like that. The babe did not even agree to remove her bra. She just lay still on the bed and told me she hates exchange of saliva and bacteria called Kissing.

When I finally entered the glory hole, this babe was just shouting Mummy, Daddy, Brother, Jesus, GrandMa.
The punnani was sweet but she was not active.
I was not happy because she could not make proper use of her tiny waist and Big Yansh.

The loud noise even made some of the hoteliers to come around. I saw shadows at the window side. But my deek was fully plunged inside her and I cared less about those hoteliers.

This babe just allowed me to do only the conventional Missionary Style. I just had to release my hot akamu inside her and go my way.

You need to see the way the receptionists were looking at me as if I am the one that blew the Twin Towers.

What Do Men Really Want? / Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out / Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture]