Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction - Politics (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction (53626 Views)

The True Identity Of Bonny/opobo People: Facts Vs Fiction (VIDEO) / Meet The Opobo People Of Rivers State!!! / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
Vintagepipes:
9cloud, you do not have to call Algao or anybody. The only thing this needs is the packaging of that information.

Know our demography, we do not like to read, people do not read generally.

How do you package it, to contain all the tonnes of information.

It might not be a task for one person, but of several people.

I see Igboid got a way of bringing words alive and analysing the situation for deeper understanding.

I will say, what are the problems? What are the tensions in the current issues?

1. propaganda that they believed in a lie. This is where the packaging comes into place.

What are the social issues?

PROBLEM 1: The Igbo people of Bonny and Opobo need to know that Igbos there WERE NOT SLAVES TO ANY OTHER GROUP BUT IGBOS.

THE KING and their ANCESTORS are Igbos.

.....IGBO is the language of the king!!!

....Slaves spoke Igbo and that's fine but that is history but the ORIGINAL OWNERS as we know it are IGBOS

This is what Bini used in Ika area.. They were told, that Igbo means "Slave" and 1x2 kingdom Bini means royalty.

The war became another setback and the jealous minorities were hanging around looking for a rare opportunity to rise.

But I am proud of the minds we have and the passion too...

Yes!
The Bini and Igala used same template.

The template is to demonize the Igbo tag, ie link it with Slave!

The average Ukwuani Ndokwa and Ika man is scared of the Igbo tag because the Binis had wired it into their conscience that accepting the Igbo tag would be accepting that they are descendants of Bini slaves , while claiming Bini origin makes them Royalty.

That's same trick that is at work in Bonny and Opobo.

In Kogi, the Igala wired into the Igbos there that to claim Igbo is to accept being migrants in their own ancestral lands.
They were made to believe their ancestral lands belongs to Igala!
To avoid being called migrants, they claim Igala origin.

You did well pointing this out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igboid:
Okay.
So I'm back.

Finally, what we have been able to achieve in this thread is to establish that the Igbo presence in Bonny is Aboriginal and not only via slave trade.

This is very important, because no one have been able to argue this point convincingly and provide evidence for it before now.

The second stage is awareness creation. We have to find a way to put this information out there in the real world and make it a common knowledge!
Social media would help on this. And I reckon this should move smoothly.

The next stage is to get the academia involved. Our professors in history at our universities in SE should earn their keep.
We need them to ruin Alagoa intellectually by publishing books on Bonny and Opobo to correct Alagoa manipulations and force Alagoa into an intellectual debate. It would be interesting to see the old fox grasping at straws like JANK23H have been doing on this thread.

Like Eastlink noted, Alagoa cannot be dragged by people like us. We need our big wigs in the Academia to do the job! Gidi gidi bu ugwu Eze. Ekelu Olu eke!

Then the most important aspect, we need a political will.
And this can only happen when we start putting people who reason beyond women, drinks, parties, stashing of public funds abroad and jetting off to live abroad come the end of their tenure, in positions of power in Igboland.
This obviously cannot be achieved with IPOB methods that shies away from taking control of Political power in SE and the enormous finance that this could give to us to finance a Better positioned and reformed Ohanaeze to do it's ground job of cultural unification of all Igbo speaking people.
We have to start putting people of substance who reason beyond their clan , village, town and state and close ranks with counterparts from Igbo speaking regions in SS, SE and NC to achieve a purpose.
Zik was Better in this aspect, that was how we got Osadebey to be the premier of Mid Western region.

In my opinion, this is the challenge facing us.

But we are already doing alot just by discussing this topic.

Bla BLA BLA......

Aborigines in your heads.Nothing was proved here.All was effectively countered.

By the way,you are mine now and will be know from henceforth as Porbeni.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Malawian(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
Putindbutt:

Same logic applied to Ibani. Ibani are called Ibani by themselves. And Ibani are a subgroup of ijaws.
When these idiots say "Subgroup" of the Ijaws, you begin to wonder who the "Main group" is.

Igboland will arise one final time and I pity all our neighbors who have stolen from us using the power of the Nigerian state.

2 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Malawian(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Eastlink:
You are trying nwanne. I see you in the mould of Mazi Ogbonnaya Okoro who unraveled the presence of Igbos clans in Kogi by writing about the communities and visiting them in person with videos and photos to show. I’ll search online to find popular Youtubers who will need such historical contents.
I knew of the Kogi own, however it was Idah that blew my mind away. Never knew there was Igbos there, let alone that they are still there to date!

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Your attention is needed on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6881550/map-west-africa-1625

cc Putindbutt
Alabo7678
Igboid (Porbeni)
9pluto
Ekealterego
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Vintagepipes: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
JANK23H:
Your attention is needed on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6881550/map-west-africa-1625

cc Putindbutt
Alabo7678
Igboid (Porbeni)
9pluto
Ekealterego

.....I saw the thread.
.....Immediately I saw Igbo written as Igbo in 16 something, I laughed.

... Well, the average Nigerian, even graduates are not very discerning nor too academically intelligent or well lettered to discern fake from real...damn we don't even know our history.

LOL

6 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by EzeCanada: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Malawian:

When these idiots say "Subgroup" of the Ijaws, you begin to wonder who the "Main group" is.

Igboland will arise one final time and I pity all our neighbors who have stolen from us using the power of the Nigerian state.

That is the grand deception.

My very close friend and confidant from the Eleme royal famiy disclosed to me that all the independent coastal communities including Ogoni and Wakrike are all Igbos. Their lifestyle, culture and spoken languages are all Igbo. He told me the household languages in these communities are pure Igbo.

He told me concoctions such as "Kingdom", "subgroup this" or "subgroup that" are mere imaginations and part of the grand deception.

One thing I know for sure, is that the great Igbo race shall rise again at the appointed time. This is peharps the awakening.

2 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Vintagepipes: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
EzeCanada:

This is a grand deception. My very close friend and confidant from the Eleme royal famiy disclosed to me that all the independent tribal communities including Ogoni and Wakrike are all ndi Igbos. Their lifestyle, culture and spoken languages are all Igbo. He told me the spoken household languages are pure Igbo.

....I would doubt that assertion.

....No Ogoni man speaks Igbo as mother tongue

....Eleme, yeah in the past

.....because as Igboid and Ekealterego proved earlier in the thread, they have mixed Igbo ancestors.

6 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Malawian(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igboid:
Now there is something we must recognize.

This fight is not to claim Bonny or Opobo as Igbo. Ndiigbo are too big a people to be recruiting people into our fold.

This battle is to establish the fact that Ndiigbo existed in Bonny as Aboriginals and not just as Slaves.

Key to Ijaw de-Igbonization of Bonny and Opobo is their deliberate demonization of the Igbo tag in Opobo and Bonny as that of Slave-descendants. The Cunning Ijaws understand psychology very well, humans naturally will not like to be attached to a dehumanizing history. No one would happily embrace a history that says that his ancestors were slaves.
So Ijaws at every given chance have promoted the falsehood that Igbo presence in Bonny and Opobo is a result of slavery.

The implication of this, is that the average Opobo or Bonny Igbo speaking person cannot embrace his Igbo identity without accepting the dehumanizing Slave descendants tag. For this reason, many of them remain neutral,and consciously stay away from Igbo tag, which gives the Ijaws enough cover to work slowly on their cultural genocide agenda.

To break this, we need to unequivocally with well researched proof show to the world, including OPOBO and Bonny people, that their Igbo speaking ancestors were not present in those Islands as just slaves, but that they were there as Aboriginals and as kings, long before the slaves from Igboland joined.
They have to know that they can embrace their Igbo language and culture without being decendants of slaves as not all of them were slaves.

Once we do this and repeatedly so, we would have effectively put to stop the Ijaws psychological blackmail on Bonny and Opobo people. Allowing them to voluntarily embrace their Igbo selves and come back to us on their own terms.
If only these findings can be made into a documentary and shared freely in Bonny/Opobo by way of DVDs. Ijaws will take the next boat going to Gbamatatum in the dead of the night.
Igbos really need to invest in Media. We are lagging behind a lot there.

6 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Vintagepipes:

.....I saw the thread.
.....Immediately I saw Igbo written as Igbo in 16 something, I laughed.

... Well, the average Nigerian, even graduates are not very discerning nor too academically intelligent or well lettered to discern fake from real...damn we don't even know our history.

LOL
From the way people react to things in this forum, I wonder the kind of IQ an average Nigerian have.
So they don't know that the picture of the map is Vector image.
Or is it that they don't know that most maps in 17th century downwards are printed in brown papers.
Even the "Igbo" part was so obvious.

Nairaland people sef.

2 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Malawian(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igboid:

Well, even if you want independence, you must first and foremost conquer your home turf politically, thereafter become a big player in the FG circles, only then can you begin to think of independence.

So yeah, the process of Igbo independence, requires a strong Igbo region within the framework of Nigerian political milleu first and foremost.
We are basically saying same thing.
South Sudan didn't conquer anything before they got their own country. They just became too stupid not to make the best of their new found opportunity, making it bad for other freedom seekers.

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by EzeCanada: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Vintagepipes:

....I would doubt that assertion.

....No Ogoni man speaks Igbo as mother tongue

....Eleme, yeah in the past

.....because as Igboid and Ekealterego proved earlier in the thread, they have mixed Igbo ancestors.

How about Nwakrike?
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Malawian(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
JANK23H:

Still the same comprehension problem I've been talking about.

The essence of the map is to help you situate where the rivers are.The Rio Real is right in the middle of Bonny.If he said the Jos occupied the Rio Real,it means they were indigenous to Bonny.

That Chapter was dedicated to the life and habits of the Jos.

Stop feigning ignorance.
No, it only meant they were sea pyrates in those Rivers. If they were occupying Bonny, it would be stated as such, not stating they were occupying Rivers Rio real Madrid or shit.

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igboid:
Okay.
So I'm back.

Finally, what we have been able to achieve in this thread is to establish that the Igbo presence in Bonny is Aboriginal and not only via slave trade.

This is very important, because no one have been able to argue this point convincingly and provide evidence for it before now.

The second stage is awareness creation. We have to find a way to put this information out there in the real world and make it a common knowledge!
Social media would help on this. And I reckon this should move smoothly.

The next stage is to get the academia involved. Our professors in history at our universities in SE should earn their keep.
We need them to ruin Alagoa intellectually by publishing books on Bonny and Opobo to correct Alagoa manipulations and force Alagoa into an intellectual debate. It would be interesting to see the old fox grasping at straws like JANK23H have been doing on this thread.

Like Eastlink noted, Alagoa cannot be dragged by people like us. We need our big wigs in the Academia to do the job! Gidi gidi bu ugwu Eze. Ekelu Olu eke!

Then the most important aspect, we need a political will.
And this can only happen when we start putting people who reason beyond women, drinks, parties, stashing of public funds abroad and jetting off to live abroad come the end of their tenure, in positions of power in Igboland.
This obviously cannot be achieved with IPOB methods that shies away from taking control of Political power in SE and the enormous finance that this could give to us to finance a Better positioned and reformed Ohanaeze to do it's ground job of cultural unification of all Igbo speaking people.
We have to start putting people of substance who reason beyond their clan , village, town and state. People willing to close ranks with counterparts from Igbo speaking regions in SS, SE and NC to achieve a purpose for the benefit of United Igbo nation.
Zik was Better in this aspect, that was how we got Osadebey to be the premier of Mid Western region.

In my opinion, this is the challenge facing us.

But we are already doing alot just by discussing this topic.

How do you reform what you are not a member? Is any of you here a member of ohanaeze ? If your Answers is no then what is stopping you all from being part of ohanaeze? We all know that ohanaeze is not trying but we can join them and reform them. Talking only online won't help matter you guys from east should get the attention of anybody from ohanaeze.

7 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Malawian(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
yorubademon24:
I have seriously being pondering over ajayi's account about bonny.

Here are my assertions.

king peppel said bonny speaks the okoloma or bonny language also spoken in new calabar lets connect the dot.

1) The earlier records says the bonny natives claim there were of Ndoki/Ngwa descent.

a) Now according to baikie records the grand-bonny/bonny town is called okoloma by the natives..and to-date we have a town called "okoloma" in an Igbo speaking territory of Ndoki land located in oyigbo LGA of rivers state and not in Bayelsa or any ijo speaking territory.

b) The okoloma language or dialect spoken of by king peppel is Ndoki language which of course is Igbo.

2) The memoir of crow states that the king of new calabar was of "Igbo descent of which also are the mass natives." It is very obvious that at some point in time The language spoken in new in calabar was Okoloma ( Igbo) of which king peppel clearly stated to Ajayi crowther before their languages was heavily ijonized by over whelming ijaw migrants.

I saw a map posted by someone here which clearly indicated calabari as Igbo territory..

Igboid
ekealterego
bkayy
slayerforever
ofoigbo
9pluto
eastlink.

mazi Igboid I would like to have your opinion on this.
Ijaw people are probably from Togo.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
I believe everybody is satisfied with the facts presented here, so now is time to act.
Its time to take this outside Nairaland. We are through here.

First step is to demystify Pepple.
1. People need to know that he was a human being that existed.
2. They need to know that he granted interviews.
3. They need to see documents of reports gotten from him directly about his identity.
4. They need to know how his name came about.
5. They need to understand how he saw the people around him, his town (Bonny) and the neighbours.
6. They need to know that people met this man and see their reports about him.

This is something that should be fanned by all Igbo cultural groups anywhere, whether offline or online, more attention should be paid on the Facebook pages. It doesn't matter how long it takes , it should be continued (one fact at a time) until it sinks.

After that, we can discuss the next step

cc SlayerForever, Ekealterego, Igboid, Vintagepipes, Eastlink, 9Pluto, Mancoconut

4 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Vintagepipes: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
EzeCanada:

How about Nwakrike?

There are enough proof to show that Wa-Creek people, have sections of them from Igbo.

However, we can only identify you as Igbo strictly if you speak Igbo....

BUUUTTTT, it is important to point out ancestory and links too.

I even saw the historical proof uploaded here on this thread....

2 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by RobbStark(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Malawian:

Na today you know.
Infact, we from heaven
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by DitariDisciple2: 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Malawian:

And Ibo claim that they are from Isreal.

Nevertheless Ijaws are not from Togo.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Vintagepipes: 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bkayy,
Igboid
Ekealterego
Ofoigbo
Slayerforever
9cloud

...I have seen this particular anti-Igbo hate write up spread all over the platforms of southern groups by Ijaw people. I saw this on a Bonny group. Although they didn't buy it.

...It is time Ndi-Igbo start to defend and write their own propaganda. I just did a small social media search and this returned back to me in almost every Southern Social media group mostly sent by Ijaws.

....Why is that so?

...At least we cry that we don't have the news media in our palms but at least not social media.

...An intelligent counter story must be written!!
...I didn't know this had gone this far..

2 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by 9Pluto(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Vintagepipes:
Bkayy,
Igboid
Ekealterego
Ofoigbo
Slayerforever

...I have seen this particular anti-Igbo hate write up spread all over the platforms of southern groups by Ijaw people. I saw this on a Bonny group. Although they didn't buy it.

...It is time Ndi-Igbo start to defend and write their own propaganda. I just did a small social media search and this returned back to me in almost every Southern Social media group mostly sent by Ijaws.

....Why is that so?

...At least we cry that we don't have the news media in our palms but at least not social media.

The same Boro that died in 1968 after doing dirty jobs for the Nigerian army.
Someone should also try and lay hands on Boro's Niger-Delta map, it will also help stop some propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Vintagepipes:
Bkayy,
Igboid
Ekealterego
Ofoigbo
Slayerforever

....Why is that so?

Nnamdi Kanu destroyed this particular propaganda months or if not years before his kidnap, that's why you no longer see it as banner.

Honestly, no matter the hiccups and blunders Nnamdi Kanu make sometimes, his usefulness cannot be overemphasised

2 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
9Pluto:

Someone should also try and lay hands on Boro's Niger-Delta map, it will also help stop some propaganda.
They have used the current Nigerian Niger Delta map to override it in Google search engine but some of us still have it.

It will take me time to go through my old hard drives and get it.

I still remember that Bonny and Opobo were not included in his map. The map was more like present Bayelsa state and a very little part of Delta and inch of Rivers.

7 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Vintagepipes: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
BKayy:

Nnamdi Kanu destroyed this particular propaganda months or if not years before his kidnap, that's why you no longer see it as banner.

Honestly, no matter the hiccups Nnamdi Kanu make sometimes, his usefulness greatly surpass his mistakes

.....Yes, I believe MNK makes things easier, however, not everyone listen to him.

....His tweets were always powerful too.

.....However, the writing and distribution of truths must be the duty of all.

It must be in every Facebook group of minorities.

...Too many damaging and untrue things on social media.

.... These things are easy to distribute, but will they see the real truth.

...We must have dedicated writers!

A good distribution channel.

IPOB should not only be distributing maps, they must have future imagined realities. Conceive nice beautiful city of Aboh for instance and something futuristic and describe it as the "Aboh" of the future.

Imagine things and bring display it, that's also how you win people to your side.

.....They have taste Nigeria, show them what they could taste if they are with you.

Talk is not enough, visualise it!

3 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
This antispambot ehn. I got banned for God knows what.

Finally back. Thanks to all who have continued to contribute their time and suggestions. I can see we're crossing from discussion to action. I'm fully on board.

Mancoconut your presence in Opobo at the moment, couldn't have been more timely. You will be our eyes and ears for next few days.

Daalụ nụ.

7 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

Finally back. Thanks to all who have continued to contribute their time and suggestions. I can see we're crossing from discussion to action. I'm fully on board.

Mancoconut your presence in Opobo at the moment, couldn't have been more timely. You will be our eyes and ears for next few days.

Daalụ nụ.
You're welcome.
Hope you saw the first stade of our action that I suggested

4 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Malawian(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
RobbStark:
I told you all I am in my home town. Lemme post the Jaja monuments as I am there already.
Internet picture.we have seen this picture before here on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Vintagepipes: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

Daalụ nụ.

...I was banned a few weeks ago too

..How do one unban oneself?

...There was a simple procedure in the past but I don't think it works again.

2 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
BKayy:

You're welcome.
Hope you saw the first stade of our action that I suggested

I've seen a lot of good suggestions as the thread is speeding along. Please, which one in particularly?

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Vintagepipes:

...I was banned a few weeks ago too

..How do one unban oneself?

...There was a simple procedure in the past but I don't think it works again.

I just had to wait it out embarassed

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

I've seen a lot of good suggestions as the thread is speeding along. Please, which one in particularly?
BKayy:
I believe everybody is satisfied with the facts presented here, so now is time to act.
Its time to take this outside Nairaland. We are through here.

First step is to demystify Pepple.
1. People need to know that he was a human being that existed.
2. They need to know that he granted interviews.
3. They need to see documents of reports gotten from him directly about his identity.
4. They need to know how his name came about.
5. They need to understand how he saw the people around him, his town (Bonny) and the neighbours.
6. They need to know that people met this man and see their reports about him.

This is something that should be fanned by all Igbo cultural groups anywhere, whether offline or online, more attention should be paid on the Facebook pages. It doesn't matter how long it takes , it should be continued (one fact at a time) until it sinks.

After that, we can discuss the next step

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
BKayy:

Okay, excellent.

Then we will need a write up. A well articulated writeup centred around the discoveries on this thread.

After the writeup is ready there'll be need for dissemination.

What do you think?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (90) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC / Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.