Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (58308 Views)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by noisy45(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
chatinent:

You talk about beating her like you are talking about breathing!

About your mom, your mum should know her place and stop picking on minor things and controlling your family! Everybody knows that the wife’s mother will most likely want to come for the omugo unless it is mutually agreed on both mothers-in-law who should come first or last!

Mummy’s boy my arse!

You are also not doing your wife a favour marrying her! I will never mince words for rubbish!

Egbon, inasmuch as I don't support her not wanting you close to your mom, if na my sis you beat like this, I for don nack good grammar enter your body. That's not the main problem...the problem is you'll call the police for me and you will be asked to write statement, you go go copy another man murder case statement!

Nonsense and ingredients. Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

You are a simp and a big idiot
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Amanda4life: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

Most People mock me, but I got married.

We had a baby last year, a corona baby.

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

So we went and saw her we are all happy and settled all.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

she denied me sex until I slap sense into her.

marriage has challenges it is s not easy.

AHHHHHH

THIS ONE WEAK ME.

ARE YOU A SLAPPING HUSBAND?

IF IM YOUR WIFE, I WILL WAIT TILL U SLEEP.

I WILL WOZAH YOU UNDILUTED SLAAP.

I WILL RESET YOUR BRAIN TO FACTORY SETTING

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by chatinent: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
noisy45:

You are a simp and a big idiot

It is fine.

The wisdom of this world is foolishness after all.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Bobbydante: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

Chaii OG, na your wife you dey maltreat like this like say na normal thing. Please do better sir.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nellsworld(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mayorwer:
sorry to say this but you are a fool, how can you say "everyone know that wife's mother will likely want to come for omugo" maybe in your village, not mine. Man's mother is the rightful person to come for omugo. Get sense oga
In ur own, in my place, it is the lady's mother that will do it unless she's late and the lady don't have an elder sis or an aunt to help out, the igbo land, the Delta igbo also, it is a taboo for the man mother to do that, unless the wife no get any person and the wife must permit it in my place, the highest the man's mum can stay is 7 days after birth and she can't be first to arrive

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by eduora: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
You are the caused of marriage's problem.you worshipped your wife's words.you listened to your wife bad suggestion words.you always showed your complete interest through sex.you slapped your wife.you can solve your marriage's problem.you should not abide all your wife's suggestion.you can handle your personal problems/troubles to yourself without involving third party.if she denied you a sex...you can attach yourself with other hobbies (football or music and etc). the best ways of slapping your wife is to avoid her attentions and loves.provide her personal needs and wants but never you asks her attentions/loves.we have another's way of sending her mom back home.using soft and joking words to address her/her mom.if she disagreed with you...you can uses another method of sending her mom back home.let her knows that her mom's present is over and she can be focusing her own family's responsibility.slapping your wife made you to be completely fool of generations.stop slapping your wife and learn how to get with her.use petting words to send her mom back home. thanks
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by eduora: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
You are the caused of marriage's problem.you worshipped your wife's words.you listened to your wife bad suggestion words.you always showed your complete interest through sex.you slapped your wife.you can solve your marriage's problem.you should not abide all your wife's suggestion.you can handle your personal problems/troubles to yourself without involving third party.if she denied you a sex...you can attach yourself with other hobbies (football or music and etc). the best ways of slapping your wife is to avoid her attentions and loves.provide her personal needs and wants but never you asks her attentions/loves.we have another's way of sending her mom back home.using soft and joking words to address her/her mom.if she disagreed with you...you can uses another method of sending her mom back home.let her knows that her mom's present is over and she can be focusing her own family's responsibility.slapping your wife made you to be completely fool of generations.stop slapping your wife and learn how to get with her.use petting words to send her mom back home. thanks&be blessed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by geezynoni: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Oo ni kuure.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by geezynoni: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
If my wife to be and my mum no get good relationship. Na pending doomed marriage dey come
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Pharmjossy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Oga "slapper", just take it easy. Remember shes still not strong enough for all the slapping you're dishing out to her at the slightest provocation.

Your mum didn't do well.
How can she come to a nursing mother and instead of helping her, she expected her to be cooking fresh meals every hour of the day?
That was why your wife was not happy about her coming because she knew it will end in complains of neglect.. imagine that " patience ozokwo" fake cry. What was that for? So you can beat up your wife for her? Hmm.. all this mother inlaw though.

Your wife and her mother probably ate the same refrigerated food but your mom chose to make a mountain out of the issue.

Omugwo is meant for the new Mom, not your mother. So your wife was not expected to serve your Mom in this case.

Lastly, you have to choose whom you want to be married to. Your wife is your wife and your new mother. Your Mom has to respect that fact.
You probably are unmarried to nunderstand Ops prospective.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MisfitHPG: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

stupid dog,I pray for pig that would hit my sister or daughter,I will make life miserable for the idiot like you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by EzePaschal(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

You are a big fool. Is it the mother of the groom that visit for omugo in your tradition?
Sge didn't want your mum to come, you slapped her. She didn't want to visit your mum, you slapped her. She served your mum food that was in the fridge you slapped her. She deny you sex you beat her up. Vety stupid and toxic. Tueh

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by uvie66: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
undecided I just don't know what to say Your story is just somehow confusing. I only noticed mummy's boy, I beat her, she denied me sex? Are you sure both of you were riped enough to get married? I guess pregnancy pushed both of you together by force?
the thing weak me the ignoramus have resorted to beatings to resolve his matrimonial issues... your mama no get work do for Im own house make she live una in peace.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by tolajay: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ogbeni, you're not a mature and thoughtful human.

How can you slap another human, let alone someone you supposedly love, live with now and in the future?

Apparently, you know and spotlighted a major cause of this whole brouhaha; you've refused to outgrow being a child and "mummy's boy". You're not fit to be married.

Ask yourself this: How would you feel or act if you're the woman and these treatments are melted out to you as a wife?

Per your last quote, marriage is easy and not challenging. The people involved are the ones that difficult, uneasy, immature and challenging like you. That's why you see some marriages working while others aren't, because of the people involved.

jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by enonche85(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hotguy27:

That I didn't talk about the wife or her faults does not make my observations untrue.

You can make your own observations.

The man and anyone who sides him on this are senseless.

All accusing fingers seems to be pointing at the man for laying hands on his wife thereby forgetting about the real issue in the family. There's nothing wrong being a mama's boy, you just have to be one with sense.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by bamid2: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
First and foremost, i sympathize with you wife because she has a big problem in her hands and that is not the newborn. My mummy, my mummy, my mummy... Bros, you are a married man and that stark reality should sink deep into your head.

She is your wife and the mother of your kids for crying out loud. At your age, nobody should tell you that you should never beat your wife like you are playing video games. It is despicable,ungodly and terrible.

That is DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. Your wife is in a vulnerable state and she will naturally decline lovemaking from a man that beats her with reckless abandon.

Just imagine your son-in-law beating your daughter. Not cool right? .

No.1: Set healthy boundaries and respectfully let your mom know that you are a "married man" and there is a limit to how she can control you without making it seem like your wife is putting words into mouth.
2. STOP BEATING YOUR WIFE AGAIN. You are not Sugar Shane Mosley. STOP IT PLEASE.
3. Communicate your needs with your wife and listen carefully to what she also needs (understand her love language(s))
4. You both should seek a marriage counselor/therapist urgently (not your mummy) to help you panel-beat your relationship .

PS: This is for the unmarried ladies out there...Don't always discuss your relationship/marriage especially when there is a problem with female friends but an elder who has been married and whose marriage is sweet. Be careful who you get married to. Don't be carried away by money alone. Don't just marry someone who is ready because time is going so you don't marry wrong. I understand that financial security is important but marrying someone who will help you fulfill your destiny/life goals is more important. Is he OK mentally/psychologically. Does he have bad habits?. Kindness, generosity, humility, selflessness, God loving attitude, how he treats his family, his close friends, his resourcefulness, how hardworking he is, his hunger to succeed within the ambit of what is legit, his life goals and ambitions, how he handles crisis, his drive to make you succeed in your career etc should be the things you should look out for because the superficial qualities you want while dating is miles apart from what you need when married.

Also listen to Mrs Ibukun Awosika's video titled "Don't marry a fool" on youtube for more clarity as per what i am saying.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Testimony1988(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Treat your wife as your treasure and stop beating her.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by jimcaddy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Baba keep slapping oh. I hope a day will not come and you will slap her and she won't stand up from the floor again. Stop physically abusing your wives. I know women are very stubborn. It's their nature. But there are other ways to deal with this. I can't be happy beating or slapping my wife oh. It makes no sense.. and it doesn't make me a p.uuussy..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by jimcaddy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
You couldn't have said it any better sir. Please can you share the link to the Ibukun Awosika's video on Don't marry a fool, I'd really love to watch it. Thanks sir.
bamid2:
First and foremost, i sympathize with you wife because she has a big problem in her hands and that is not the newborn. My mummy, my mummy, my mummy... Bros, you are a married man and that stark reality should sink deep into your head.

She is your wife and the mother of your kids for crying out loud. At your age, nobody should tell you that you should never beat your wife like you are playing video games. It is despicable,ungodly and terrible.

That is DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. Your wife is in a vulnerable state and she will naturally decline lovemaking from a man that beats her with reckless abandon.

Just imagine your son-in-law beating your daughter. Not cool right? .

No.1: Set healthy boundaries and respectfully let your mom know that you are a "married man" and there is a limit to how she can control you without making it seem like your wife is putting words into mouth.
2. STOP BEATING YOUR WIFE AGAIN. You are not Sugar Shane Mosley. STOP IT PLEASE.
3. Communicate your needs with your wife and listen carefully to what she also needs (understand her love language(s))
4. You both should seek a marriage counselor/therapist urgently (not your mummy) to help you panel-beat your relationship .

PS: This is for the unmarried ladies out there...Don't always discuss your relationship/marriage especially when there is a problem with female friends but an elder who has been married and whose marriage is sweet. Be careful who you get married to. Don't be carried away by money alone. Don't just marry someone who is ready because time is going so you don't marry wrong. I understand that financial security is important but marrying someone who will help you fulfill your destiny/life goals is more important. Is he OK mentally/psychologically. Does he have bad habits?. Kindness, generosity, humility, selflessness, God loving attitude, how he treats his family, his close friends, his resourcefulness, how hardworking he is, his hunger to succeed within the ambit of what is legit, his life goals and ambitions, how he handles crisis, his drive to make you succeed in your career etc should be the things you should look out for because the superficial qualities you want while dating is miles apart from what you need when married.

Also listen to Mrs Ibukun Awosika's video titled "Don't marry a fool" on youtube for more clarity as per what i am saying.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by NickD(m): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Weaklings hit their wives. Continue till you kill her. Mummy's boy indeed. Keep being a man child.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by wiseoneking: 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

So shameless if what you said is true. You don't have a respect for that woman. You should be careful because your kids may grow up to beat hell out of you thesame way. You actually married a person less than a MAID. It's like that slave woman you called your wife do not have some big brother's that can deal with you in the language you understand. Sorry, I am not trying to judge you because I suspected that you are probably from a broken home and might have seen your papa do thesame to your mumsy. But how on Earth do you feel beating your better half and later on asking her for sex? . I don't get that. Do change, sit yourself down and trust God to act like a man. You are a WEAKLING if the only alternative to bring solution to your family is by using your wife as a punching bag.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Pataricatering(f): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
i926:

You didn't read the part where she played him for a fool. He endured the crap for 5 months. Even her rudeness can trigger anger over time.

Slapping won't kill her. When your guard dog misbehaves, what do you do?

You are right about calling the old grown fvck a Mama's Boy.
u are brainless sha.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Willykoro(m): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
You don't deserve marriage, you're even proud of your foolishness. Grow up oga

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Beey(f): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Its the nerve you have to even write this nonsense that’s jaw dropping. In saner climes, the social media would have made sure you get locked up you fool. Wife beater. Why don’t you go flex your muscles on other men than a poor woman. You should have married your mother seeing that your world revolves around her and you have zero respect for your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by sanpipita(m): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
don't be stupid.

You are the one being stupid, just marry your mom and stop stressing people's daughters in name of marriage
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by SonofGod231: 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
All this married idiots today,ask them how many marriage books they read before getting into marriage, most of them will tell you none...You don't know how to apply wisdom between your mum and wife and you are here running your mouth shushuchu.
I have read 15 different marriage books from both local and international gospel authors and I'm still not prepared for marriage yet..e get why.
There's one book I have here " effective family relationship"by Dr.Don Odunze...Oga,go read am make you for get small sense.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Pataricatering:
u are brainless sha.
Like your unknown idiotic father.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Blackdisciple(m): 12:17am On Dec 14, 2021

Wicked mother inlaw, what is she still doing in there 10 months after omugo, just to make trouble...

U even try sef since she no want make your mum come means get mum will not come too if na me, what rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by sirjoe1124(m): 12:17am On Dec 14, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

How old are you
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by ambale(m): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2021
From your post, you must be a drug addict or you are already mental issues

You need help, like you beat your wife and you can boldly say it out

You need to reason your life properly, don't destroy your life because of your love to your mum

For God sake you are now married, act like a man and let your mum know she's no longer number one, of course you will always love her, but your life should not be to please her

And she's not even helping you cos u doubt how you can succeed in life with beating your wife ooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Verysmart101: 12:27am On Dec 14, 2021
Mercychen:

At 10 months, she's not strong enough to serve an old woman with all her troubles and still look after her baby that is already a handful.
Let's stop being bias just because it's the man's mother.

Ok if the child was already ten months, why was mama still hell bent on coming to do her own omgor? or what exactly did she go there to do?

Pls read properly b4 u spill shit here.Did she come for omugwor? She came for just 2 weeks holiday pls.Read the story again.And pls stop hating ur mother in law pls.There is no gain there.Accord her d same respect u give to ur mum to her pls.U sound so bitter forgetting ur children will get married too and if they treat u the way he sounding I bet I will hate urself
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Naijaprosper: 12:29am On Dec 14, 2021
If it was my sister, you would get good beating before we open the floor for any talks.

I feel like insulting you. If you have so much energy, look for a man like you to slap.

This is pure STUPEED. I hate wife beaters.

Any man who cannot keep from hitting their wife is a CeCe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Help!!! Missing Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.