Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (58336 Views)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by SolomonGrundy: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

Most People mock me, but I got married.

We had a baby last year, a corona baby.

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

So we went and saw her we are all happy and settled all.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

she denied me sex until I slap sense into her.

marriage has challenges it is s not easy.
Guy shame catch me for this thing wey u write o. How old are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MouthofdGods: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
You're a pathetic imp. Your wife married a boy in a man's body.
By the way, what's corona baby?

quote author=jaksmillioniar post=108070674]hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by chatinent: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Let's judge from both sides and not favour one than the other. Both are wrong. The wife won't even know of the man who is the husband if not for his mother. All that the man achieved today started from the labour of a mother. So, a wife denying the husband the presence of his mother is totally bad.

On the other hand, the husband needs to work on his anger especially when it comes to his mother issues. It is absolutely bad beating a woman. It is more of less like beating himself. It doesn't end well as peace is always far from such home.

I think both of them should sign up for a well trained marriage counsellor. I meant one who is married and also got trained as a professional. This will greatly solve the problem they have.

Thank you for this.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by theamazonguru(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
If it's this English you're using to communicate with your wife then thats that is where your first problem lies..

Your second problem is beating her.. I think they there are other ways to show your displeasure apart from beating..

Chief English advisor
Take note.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by DeipTruth(f): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
is ur own mother and unborn genaration dat is a someone and nobody pls am pass dat stage of insulting anybody on internet but mind wat u say

After reading the rubbish you posted here and gone through your profile it just dawned on me that you're an unrepentant fool that married a woman to satisfy his little ego.

Small prick in between and a mummy's useless son of a gun.

You're a foolish father and your children your son's will knock out your teeth.
An unrepentant abuser, if fear no reach you drop your address for nairaland here make men whey Sabi Mike Tyson punch locate your stupid small dickey self.

Anu ofia, woman beater and a rapist.

You slap to have sex or rape your wife and you beat her BECAUSE you and that your stupid mother don't have sense to notice that your idiotic self was giving her second hand food, there's no nonsense I'll not see and read on this nairaland.

Cc: Seun lalasticlala

Please i want to ask an honest questions, is NAIRALAND a place or heaven for abusers, i see a high trend of rape apologist and abusers in this place.

Don't allow these worthless individuals destroy what you've worked for for more than one decade going to 2decade.

People are already not even taking nairaland serious again.

Look at the gabbage grammatical blunder this wife beater wrote here and he's unrepentant and bold and proud to announce that he beats his wife.

Anyway, kirikiri no far if he will not end up bathed in acid or poisoned like a rat.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by lilvicky68(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
theamazonguru:

Chief English advisor
Take note.
K

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by baby124: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Baawahala:
Firstly it is the wife's mother who goes to an Omugo,your mom visits from time to time,unless on special cases...
Secondly think beating your wife makes you a man,not at all...you will continue beating her until you kill her or she kills you,after all something must kill a man
Your mother wants to control your family...
Your wife is not a good person and you are not good either.
My friend make your case known to all these parties,take charge of your family without overbearing influence from your mother or beating up your wife...
Your wife needs to understand that you love your mother as much as she loves her...
If this marriage was built on love, this shouldn't be a different task.

That’s Igbo tradition. Yoruba is the other way around.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by NwaliE01: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
I aren't commenting until I hear her own side if the story.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nwachi22(f): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nauttyprof:

I hope you are not high on same too. Will she know of him or come close to him, if not for the labour of a mother?

Both of them are wrong. It is absolutely bad for a man to beat his wife and also, bad for a woman to deny the man of the presence of his mother.

It amazes me how ladies of these days act as if they also won't be mothers some day.

Both of them are wrong and the man needs to work on his anger whenever it involves his mother.

Are you op or you want to come display your stupidity here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nauttyprof(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nwachi22:

Are you op or you want to come display your stupidity here.

You just displayed yours

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by sucess001(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Let's judge from both sides and not favour one than the other. Both are wrong. The wife won't even know of the man who is the husband if not for his mother. All that the man achieved today started from the labour of a mother. So, a wife denying the husband the presence of his mother is totally bad.

On the other hand, the husband needs to work on his anger especially when it comes to his mother issues. It is absolutely bad beating a woman. It is more of less like beating himself. It doesn't end well as peace is always far from such home.

I think both of them should sign up for a well trained marriage counsellor. I meant one who is married and also got trained as a professional. This will greatly solve the problem they have.

This is the most sensible post here.

The guy is completely losing it in beating the wife like she is a slave.

2nd...the wife should be more accommodating ..after all the same guy accommodated her mother for ten months. Modern women are like dis. Just like Annie idibia...they don't want to see anyone from the husband side even if their family lives with them for centuries.

All in all, both of them need more maturity to make this work

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nwachi22(f): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nauttyprof:

You just displayed yours

Obviously you’re just if not worse than the op that lack home training.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by sugarbeesmith(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

this ops no mature at all. Why slap your wife and u proud to say it here.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by olas24u(f): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
chatinent:

You talk about beating her like you are talking about breathing!

About your mom, your mum should know her place and stop picking on minor things and controlling your family! Everybody knows that the wife’s mother will most likely want to come for the omugo unless it is mutually agreed on both mothers-in-law who should come first or last!

Mummy’s boy my arse!

You are also not doing your wife a favour marrying her! I will never mince words for rubbish!

Egbon, inasmuch as I don't support her not wanting you close to your mom, if na my sis you beat like this, I for don nack good grammar enter your body. That's not the main problem...the problem is you'll call the police for me and you will be asked to write statement, you go go copy another man murder case statement!

Nonsense and ingredients. Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.
what field are you good at writing?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by abduljubril: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Be a man and keep ur parents out of ur marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by tunapawizzy: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
YOU are toxic, YOUR WIFE is toxic, YOUR MUM is dramatic, looks like YOUR MUM-IN-LAW too get her own for body.....i no know as una wan settle d matter...BUT na u useless pass sha...u dey beat woman, u still dey brag about am, o ti ya weyrey walahi

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by ArticleBeast: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
You were lucky I am not the brother. I would have beaten till the point of death

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by ArticleBeast: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tk4all:

You people will not fail to disappoint!

So that is what you actually saw in all the gibberish he just posted abi?
Yes that is what we saw. I guess u slap urs too

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nauttyprof(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nwachi22:

Obviously you’re just if not worse than the op that lack home training.

You truly lack it a lot without mincing words. I hope you also know that you will be a mother soon. Read every of my comments so far on this matter and you will know you definitely described yourself in every sense.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by kenx1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bro grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your mom will not be with you forever

JUST GROW UP........
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by manlawal(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
your mother and your mother inlaw is the problem in your marriage
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Ibkay32(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
You're just a baby husband
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by chatinent: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
olas24u:

what field are you good at writing?

Social sciences, management, and anything statistics.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nwachi22(f): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nauttyprof:

You truly lack it a lot without mincing words. I hope you also know that you will be a mother soon. Read every of my comments so far on this matter and you will know you definitely described yourself in every sense.

Unfortunately, I don’t read a fool’s comment.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Sleeknigga: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Roland17:

Please remove mature from anything that is related to you because you are the perfect description of immature.

You are an evil and wicked man. It is not necessarily about the fact that you are a mama’s boy but the mere fact that you can justify beating up your wife repeatedly..I mean, how do you sleep at night after beating her? To what benefit? What has beating her achieved for you? Dominance? Control?

Let me assure you that you don’t love that woman you call your wife. I feel a lot of pity for the child because children are a product of their environment. I can’t believe what I have just read! I swear, you are lucky your wife is not my sister or any member of my family! You for see shege!!! A woman that just bore you a child is the one you are beating!

Where are the men around this man? Does this man not have male neighbors? This is what what frustrates me about what the Nigerian communities have degenerated into! Where is the woman’s family? The men in his compound or street!!! Boy, you are lucky I swear!!!!
Guy calmdown jare, even if na your sister another don payher bride Price she no be your sister again,dem Don buy am like goat why you Wan involve yourself grin

Not in support of the Op behaviour of but retaliating with violence will only cause more problems for your sisi
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Sleeknigga: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
ArticleBeast:
You were lucky I am not the brother. I would have beaten till the point of death
then Op will double the beating for her bcus you don't live with them, that man is an animal
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Exodora: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Who the Bleep is this biko, like seriously a matured man taaaa comot for road .
Actually reading this with one part of my face closed feeling ashamed right now, I only blamed the lady for marrying you is never your fault she brought it to herself.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by blahc007: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Bros u de crase...ah mean...u no well...
U jus no well at alllllllll
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Stanleyville(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin

The slapping machine
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Shameless boy that is married to his mother! Dey there make your marriage crash cus of a woman that might have treated her own mother in law worse. You need a marriage counselor Oga Sir. Remember that as you hit her, you are also hitting yourself.
You don't worth being a husband, go and wrestle with your fellow man.
No sense post!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by ArticleBeast: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Sleeknigga:
then Op will double the beating for her bcus you don't live with them, that man is an animal
Lol e get beating wey e go collect. As he reach house e go pack load follow night bus leave town.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Uglygurl(f): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
BOTH OF YOU ARE CHILDISH AND NOT MATURED TO GET MARRIED! ALLOWING BOTH OF YOUR MUMS TO CONTROL YOUR MARRIAGE IS UNBELIEVABLE. IS BEATING THE BEST WAY TO SETTLE YOUR PROBLEMS? I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Help!!! Missing Children / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.