Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 (65507 Views)

Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by lightwind(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nawaooo.....
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by adecz: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
She better look for solution to
the body odour & smelly mouth.. ☹️☹️☹️

Nothing dey turn guys off like those
two things.❌❌❌

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by BABANGBALI: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
adecz:

two things.❌❌❌
dem plenty for this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Loreettaa: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ebezina.. God is on the throne.
Remove your mind from marriage and just live life. Live like you'll never get married and just find fulfillment in purpose.
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Greenback: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
And she's beautiful o...bug and beautiful
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by BABANGBALI: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Greenback:

E be like say ban dey hungry you grin
person no fit advice on nairaland again?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Elidrisy20: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
Never loss hope, the date never reach nah, but seriously this tin wea you put for your head no make sense at all
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by shilefan2(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
TsaTrinity:
What is in this marriage that most ladies do anything to be married?
Is there any special recognition or achievement attached to it?

LoL, She becomes a Mrs and also, You the Man will have to carry her/ the responsibilities of #FAM...
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by BABANGBALI: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Greenback:
And she's beautiful o...bug and beautiful
see as I dey look you, she no beau anything, she also looks like person wey go get boat mouth and body odours

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by drealbenard(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
The wall remains undefeated.... If you don't Gerrit, forget abourit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
But she's fine o...is just that the nose be like Mr Ibu's own
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by waywardpikin: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
7Randall:
Men are the prize

I wish I could like this simple line one million times. My life is a testimony.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Greenback: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
BABANGBALI:
see as I dey look you, she no beau anything, she also looks like person wey go get boat mouth and body odours
Haba!! Bawo lo se mo nahhh grin
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
No wonder my wife has been throwing her legs from West to the North anytime I told her Madam I won do... I no know her before, I no say make I taste before buying, we just met on Facebook, before u knw it, I sent my umunna and brothers to go and pay her bride price, next things she's on her way to meet her stranger husband living in abroad .... men like me are legend ... we do extraordinary unexplainable things... thank God I didn't regret marrying her, she has been the best of them all , I made the right choice and decision
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Kajaard: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
adecz:

two things.❌❌❌

You forgot smelly pussy as well cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Newton2024: 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Awise09:
Anything can still happen today is not 4th of December now.
Motivational speaker.
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by doctor20202020(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Contact me on 08033196353 I can't marry a liability lady ,I need a responsinle lady and job or bizs doing
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Easy1401(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Come make I marry U������
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by BABANGBALI: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Greenback:

Haba!! Bawo lo se mo nahhh grin
so if person stand for your front, you no go fit tell if him get mouth or body odour?

Are you saying you don’t know that the following people get mouth odour?
Buhari
Lie Mohammed
Tinubu
Ngige
Malami
The president of MURIC
Guru marahaji
Dino Melaye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Shalommy(f): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
She wan follow trend.. Maybe the previous ones that did same has gotten married.. Buhahaha... Naija. But many women are lookin for ways to get out of that union, while some are crying to get in. True true.. Life no balance. Chaii..
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by omolola12345(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
She should continue to form busy and add value to herself as well as set standards for herself. When she is 50 years old she will change her standard and her character.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Oceanfield: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Awkabigboy:
The headline should rather be : lady shed tears over inability to get ATM machine before December》Theyre all looking for who will carry their burdens , adult babies is what I call them,mtchew

You are right. Many of them don't contribute anything just few are reasonable.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Michaelbjune(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I have a lot of boyfriends. Come, let me dash you one. I use and dump them like papers.
tongue
UyaiIncomparabl:
I have a lot of boyfriends. Come, let me dash you one. I use and dump them like papers.
continue your own turn is coming
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Michaelbjune(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
BABANGBALI:
so if person stand for your front, you no go fit tell if him get mouth or body odour?

Buhari
Lie Mohammed
Tinubu
Ngige
Malami
The president of MURIC
Guru marahaji
Dino Melaye
grin
BABANGBALI:

Buhari
Lie Mohammed
Tinubu
Ngige
Malami
The president of MURIC
Guru marahaji
Dino Melaye
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by makavellidon: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
drizslim:
Ladies over to you
Bachelors see free ride, Una go enter?
free ride to hell, dont be a simp
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Oceanfield: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
ednut1:
90% of women are fighting for 20% of men, una all want rich and ready made lol. More tears loading o. For our mama generation some people married while their husbands dey squat for lagos. More tears loading o

Dont mind them. How is Canada bro.
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by KoshCAD: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
buygala:
See Auntie strong face cry

Auntie, please if you are us, will you marry u? ....with this your face like menopausal vagina..

Men are actually very useless beings grin ...give most men the choice of this woman with perfect behaviour and that Chidinma girl that killed that supertv guy...and watch most men go for Chidinma without hesitation grin

Na mostly online men dey nag about girls not being well behaved ...most men want that crazy beautiful girl with a sprinkling of wild behavior...After all "Something must kill a man" grin..

Go to churches every Saturday and watch the supposed "bad girls" getting married while the supposedly 'homely' ones are on singles Whatsapp groups shouting "men are scum" grin
Oha, that is olden days, no bad horns are getting married nowadays, they rot away these days.

Stop deceiving yourself and the bad girls.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by izubext007: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
I'm ready to marry her if only she is a virgin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by KIPPASA: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
My sister you will not blem yourself, the boys those not have the money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.