Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage (50838 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by cbrass(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wealthinwealth1:
There are many factors to this. Prayer goes beyond just upper lips and lower lips overlapping on each other. Prayer is communication with God. How do you do that?
-You give thanks for what He has done, doing and what He is set to do ( enter His gates with righteousness and His courts with praise. Ps 100:4)
-Pray using the Word of God (direction) Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path
Pray with and expectation. Your expectation will not b cut off prov 23:18
-Pray with Fath .
-pray with prayer and fasting

N.B if u look at the things above, the wicked pipu does it to thier gods thus making dem believe in its potency thereby making dem receive answers that are temporary but because we are arrogant and dont want to go to the Priesthood (God) we are praying carnally. If Jericho is not destroyed, there is a barricade hindering the testimonies, that is why most pipu said they have prayed but answers are not coming cos there is a blockage between the one praying and the Source" when jerico fall, even your destiny helper will find you and see u at all cost. Jesus for 30yrs was calling pipus attention but Immediately God speaks when God said "hear ye Him" after baptism, everywhere Jesus go to is always with multitudes. My brother, prayer works in the speed of Gods power. Jst ask God for direction lobatan.
Brother walk with God like you have never b4. Chai! Never say that again oo, prayer that some pipu get answers to even b4 uttering. Engage Kindom mysteries too

Try this and see what God do reading this Ex 25 16

Please can you give passages in the bible that supports your claim that Jesus was in the ministry for 30years.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Dmacqh(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
I don’t think spirituality work where money is . If If it works , why don’t they use juju and go and rob banks ?
Wether dating or marriage , football or even business , the past is always a pointer to the future ( there maybe exception , maybe based on personalities involved and the handling , death , etc) .
Before you marry , both sides should think of future behavioral relapse , past cravings, and maybe future ambitions . It will guide you if you are on similar lane with your partner .
Religion , simply teach us 2 things , love your neighbour as your yourself , love your God with all your heart . So anything contrary to this , I don’t buy it .
When you point a finger, 3 fingers bends back at you , and the thumb holds the 3 fingers at 45 degrees angle neutrally .
The 1 finger you point isn’t the tallest but we often make it the tallest via the pointing . Moral lesson , we are quick to attribute our failure to someone else . For success , we chest beats .The 3 fingers bent back , is self awareness . Moral lesson look inwards , character , attitude and skill . The neutral thumb is simply ,human nature . That’s where misfortune or fortune comes into play . I may be wrong .
That’s life and nature . So when you fail , always look inwards , your expenditure , your work attitude, comfort zone ,skill , updates, your audience / customer / consumer needs etc .
Each man is an architect of his/her destiny .

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by LoveJesus87(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
Dear Guys

I am writing to formally inform you to ensure you painstakingly and meticulously examine the type of guys your girlfriend has dated in the past. Please and please don't fall for the scam of " my past stays in the past". Dig the past, scrutinize all you have unearthed before you finally propose.

I saw a former colleague recently and he was almost a shadow of himself. He narrated how he is just recuperating from all his loses. He said his Church revealed to him that his wife is a pipe that keeps sucking his wealth and remitting his resources to the yahoo guy that performed the ritual on her. He explained how his logistics company crumbled and I almost cried. He said the court officially dissolved their marriage on a Friday, on Wednesday (the following week), a small reputable company gave him an offer to head their supply chain unit.

Please and please do not touch any lady that a Yahoo boy/man has touched. Fortunately they no longer hide their rituals. Please as an ambitious young man, dig into your potential wife's past. Know her dating history and the type of people she has dated.

Approximately 5 years ago there was this guy that invited us to a treat after his wedding while we were chilling someone asked him how did you meet your spouse he said "we met on a plane". To cut to the chase, the guy met a lady that a sugar Daddy was sponsoring to Dubai and "wifed" her. How can you meet a lady in business class who has no real job and the parents can not afford a 1999 Toyota and you say na she you wan marry? Although him body tell am and he advised himself.

As an ambitious young man the final trap ahead is your partner. Guide your steps towards marriage jealousy. The signs are always there. Your downfall begins when you marry an unfortunate person. I have seen someone who earns 650k monthly dismissed because of cheque issued on an unfunded account (No be juju be that?) He said the pressure from his wife was becoming unbearable. This was same wife that was catered for by a Sugar Daddy before the mumuni "wifed" her.

Finally, I will advise you to take this piece of advice: start digging. Never date a yahoo or sugar Daddy by-product. Your college girlfriend is using a premium iPhone and you know quite well that the parents are poor and she often calls you for bailout funds and you think one magical uncle gave her the phone?

Hmmm. How Sobering. Thank you boss
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Echo50(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wealthinwealth1:
There are many factors to this. Prayer goes beyond just upper lips and lower lips overlapping on each other. Prayer is communication with God. How do you do that?
-You give thanks for what He has done, doing and what He is set to do ( enter His gates with righteousness and His courts with praise. Ps 100:4)
-Pray using the Word of God (direction) Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path
Pray with and expectation. Your expectation will not b cut off prov 23:18
-Pray with Fath .
-pray with prayer and fasting

N.B if u look at the things above, the wicked pipu does it to thier gods thus making dem believe in its potency thereby making dem receive answers that are temporary but because we are arrogant and dont want to go to the Priesthood (God) we are praying carnally. If Jericho is not destroyed, there is a barricade hindering the testimonies, that is why most pipu said they have prayed but answers are not coming cos there is a blockage between the one praying and the Source" when jerico fall, even your destiny helper will find you and see u at all cost. Jesus for 30yrs was calling pipus attention but Immediately God speaks when God said "hear ye Him" after baptism, everywhere Jesus go to is always with multitudes. My brother, prayer works in the speed of Gods power. Jst ask God for direction lobatan.
Brother walk with God like you have never b4. Chai! Never say that again oo, prayer that some pipu get answers to even b4 uttering. Engage Kindom mysteries too

Try this and see what God do reading this Ex 25 16

More grace in the place of your secret alter.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by HSSA: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin
bluskyee:
Na to go price digger be that o. I cannot labour for an unfortunate person.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by JooEeL(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
I DONT EVEN NEED TO READ THIS POST BEFORE I CONFAM.

THE TITLE ALONE LETS ME KNOW THE WRITER KNOWS HIS ONIONS. WILL COME BACK TO READ LATER AND I DEF KNOW I WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

IF YOU ARE A MAN WITH AN EQUALLY DIRTY PAST, MAYBE YOU SHOULD NOT BOTHER. BUT SANE GUYS WITH GOOD PAST SHOULD NOT GO AND MARRY PUBLIC LATRINE AND PUT FOR HOUSE, COME PAY DOWRY ONTOP.

4 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Getdabag: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

I know of a guy who wifed a sugar baby against the wishes of his family. She was able to use some old connections to secure him some contracts and they are living big as I speak.
So what do you say about such a person
such a person is on a very long thing,cus the day he cheats or offends that woman will be the day he might regret
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Ppgg: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Why
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by kurlz(f): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
Dear Guys

I am writing to formally inform you to ensure you painstakingly and meticulously examine the type of guys your girlfriend has dated in the past. Please and please don't fall for the scam of " my past stays in the past". Dig the past, scrutinize all you have unearthed before you finally propose.

I saw a former colleague recently and he was almost a shadow of himself. He narrated how he is just recuperating from all his loses. He said his Church revealed to him that his wife is a pipe that keeps sucking his wealth and remitting his resources to the yahoo guy that performed the ritual on her. He explained how his logistics company crumbled and I almost cried. He said the court officially dissolved their marriage on a Friday, on Wednesday (the following week), a small reputable company gave him an offer to head their supply chain unit.

Please and please do not touch any lady that a Yahoo boy/man has touched. Fortunately they no longer hide their rituals. Please as an ambitious young man, dig into your potential wife's past. Know her dating history and the type of people she has dated.

Approximately 5 years ago there was this guy that invited us to a treat after his wedding while we were chilling someone asked him how did you meet your spouse he said "we met on a plane". To cut to the chase, the guy met a lady that a sugar Daddy was sponsoring to Dubai and "wifed" her. How can you meet a lady in business class who has no real job and the parents can not afford a 1999 Toyota and you say na she you wan marry? Although him body tell am and he advised himself.

As an ambitious young man the final trap ahead is your partner. Guide your steps towards marriage jealousy. The signs are always there. Your downfall begins when you marry an unfortunate person. I have seen someone who earns 650k monthly dismissed because of cheque issued on an unfunded account (No be juju be that?) He said the pressure from his wife was becoming unbearable. This was same wife that was catered for by a Sugar Daddy before the mumuni "wifed" her.

Finally, I will advise you to take this piece of advice: start digging. Never date a yahoo or sugar Daddy by-product. Your college girlfriend is using a premium iPhone and you know quite well that the parents are poor and she often calls you for bailout funds and you think one magical uncle gave her the phone?

But you guys don't like good decent girls na. You like happening and trendy babes that you meet today and is ready to crawl in your beds that very day or next.
It's well!!!

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by larryking540: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Pataricatering:
hatred for women is a disease - go and wash your head.
you feel men hate women?
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by larryking540: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
kurlz:

But you guys don't like good decent girls na. You like happening and trendy babes that you meet today and is ready to crawl in your beds that very day or next.
It's well!!!

check the ladies most successful men settle down with,, when a man is ready to settle down different factors are put in place..the good marriage that men and women practice don't circulate only the bad ones we hear of

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by MufasaLion: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
larryking540:
why don't you bring a pile of your blood and anything an ifa or an afa ask for from me and let's see if your life will remain the same after I use these materials which belongs to you ,,,,

grin grin grin

Y'all say this always. Your mates that brags about all these stuffs couldn't go to a public challenge. Noisemakers!!!

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by DomoSabs(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
This is an eye opener and a very informative piece op. Sadly no matter how you shout it's most likely they wouldn't listen as there's a popular adage which says A dog that's about to get lost do not listen to his Master's whistle. Guy's marriage is a school you don't graduate from, take ur time to know about the girls background and her past life so you don't end up regretting as the person you're getting married to can either Make You or Break You.

The bolded part
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Same for guys be aware of people who call you certain names all the time na their way someone said they wanted to buy phone but they wanted to transfer oya pay link no word again 419
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Mmbb: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Jaqenhghar: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Getdabag:
such a person is on a very long thing,cus the day he cheats or offends that woman will be the day he might regret

So what do you suggest. He divorces her , hand over everything and live in poverty?
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Brighterwriter(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
This write-up is really gonna help many who are willing to learn.
Marriage is not a surface(body) level relationship, for it is the programme of the programmer for "two" to become "one". Take a little away from one, and it becomes a decimal. Principle of rounding it off has no practical application here though. You should always remain a knowledge Oliver-Twist about that one person you wanna make a hundred percent shareholder in your life.
Body
Soul
Spirit
Tick the boxes right and you are on your way to Eden-experience, you should only be careful enough not to make the mistake Adam made.
Knowledge is Power
Develop a database of their past and query all you need to before you say I do.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by professore(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wow
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by BruncleZuma: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Another thread for superstitious folks. A thread for people wey there brain no dey function well because spiritual matter done take up memory space

Imagine this unfortunate spineless man blaming his wife for his misfortunes in business and life in general without even pointing fingers to the main cause- himself.

Nothing dey vex me like when adult go blame spirit for him misfortunes and bad luck because him no say spirit no fit talk or defend themselves. So instead of taking responsibility and handling his finances like a man him go rather blame juju.

Religion is wrecking havoc on us.
No where in this long post did the OP ask the man how he spends his money and how much he makes... No financial responsibility whatsoever recorded.

I've gone from earning 2m monthly to zero.
I was suicidal. Started doing weed and ashawos just to take my mind off things.

But it only gave me temporal relief till I took the bull by the horns and tackled my demons head-on. The more Africans and Nigerians keep relying on spirits for something as simple as a financial growth the more we sink into backwardness and rot.

Religion done kill our willpower and thought process. Na why one old hag of man or woman go tie red cloth or hold Bible do small acting for una tell una say una wahala na spiritual una go believe because we are too weak to hold ourselves responsible.

Weak spineless men wey no sabi their roots everywhere. I just feel complete utter disgust for this fellow not because he is lost but because he doesn't even know how far lost he is.

Money/income does not have a spiritual connection. If it does Nigeria would be the richest country on Earth. Right diagnosis is half the cure.

Why on earth will a man in his right senses consult a witch doctor or a priest for financial advice when we have people who's actual job is Financial Accounting??

It's like having the manager of a football club consult a DJ for technical advice on how to win the football league.. its all shades of wrong and makes no sense...

Yet we do this every single day and expect some kind of magic to happen. Sometimes I'm forced to think we aren't ready for any real change in Nigeria and Africa but then I understand the bigger picture -- keep them illiterates, uneducated, religious and divided. So the looting and syphoning of our nations wealth will keep on.

No wonder Boko Haram agenda na to kill education in it's totality. This country is already boiling over. Those kids born without proper education in the North years back are all doing big business as Kidnappers and bandits today

Na them de influence the elections and political decisions of this country. Yet una still dey fuel superstition and backward religious beliefs over free-thinking, understanding the importance and capabilities of the human brain when fully empowered.

.this continent (not just the country) is completely exhausting. Nothing is structured to help you evolve and grow.

Louder so that the ikiri dem for the back seat go hear am!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Another thread for superstitious folks. A thread for people wey there brain no dey function well because spiritual matter done take up memory space

Imagine this unfortunate spineless man blaming his wife for his misfortunes in business and life in general without even pointing fingers to the main cause- himself.

Nothing dey vex me like when adult go blame spirit for him misfortunes and bad luck because him no say spirit no fit talk or defend themselves. So instead of taking responsibility and handling his finances like a man him go rather blame juju.

No where in this long post did the OP ask the man how he spends his money and how much he makes... No financial responsibility whatsoever recorded.

But it only gave me temporal relief till I took the bull by the horns and tackled my demons head-on. The more Africans and Nigerians keep relying on spirits for something as simple as a financial growth the more we sink into backwardness and rot.

Religion done kill our willpower and thought process. Na why one old hag of man or woman go tie red cloth or hold Bible do small acting for una tell una say una wahala na spiritual una go believe because we are too weak to hold ourselves responsible.

Weak spineless men wey no sabi their roots everywhere. I just feel complete utter disgust for this fellow not because he is lost but because he doesn't even know how far lost he is.

Money/income does not have a spiritual connection. If it does Nigeria would be the richest country on Earth. Right diagnosis is half the cure.

Why on earth will a man in his right senses consult a witch doctor or a priest for financial advice when we have people who's actual job is Financial Accounting??

It's like having the manager of a football club consult a DJ for technical advice on how to win the football league.. its all shades of wrong and makes no sense...

Yet we do this every single day and expect some kind of magic to happen. Sometimes I'm forced to think we aren't ready for any real change in Nigeria and Africa but then I understand the bigger picture -- keep them illiterates, uneducated, religious and divided. So the looting and syphoning of our nations wealth will keep on.

No wonder Boko Haram agenda na to kill education in it's totality. This country is already boiling over. Those kids born without proper education in the North years back are all doing big business as Kidnappers and bandits today

Na them de influence the elections and political decisions of this country. Yet una still dey fuel superstition and backward religious beliefs over free-thinking, understanding the importance and capabilities of the human brain when fully empowered.

.this continent (not just the country) is completely exhausting. Nothing is structured to help you evolve and grow.
Guy, I'm impressed. I couldn't have put it better myself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Op leave them cheesy cheesy grin grin

Let them be revelling in their "the past stays behind" "we are modern generation" !

This is just the beginning, they Neva see anything yet...them go hear wian... So-called educated females that like to explore saying they are big girls, getting employment/appointment in the public & private sectors and as a result getting exposed to the high & mighty.... Instead of applying logic and dropping those things behind, they carry these things into their home/marriage to torment the bf or hubby. Women change your ways. Use your head. God gave u the same brain he gave man.

Continue...una eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by godliman: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:

Am sure yu no even believe sai God dey, atheism don fill your memory space. Make God hep make bad tin no happen to you, the time wen you go run luk for prayer u no go know set.

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Astrid4(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Pataricatering:
abegi, move .
Its sad that your critical reasoning is zero ! People like you are dangerous cos of your gullibility - so anyone can be controlling.your brain once they have pastor or anything spiritual attached to.them . You are dumb -.to be honest .

Where is all this insecurities coming from
Una dey date Yahoo boy??...abegiii every mallam get hin own kettle...he is not forcing his opinion on you...that's his personal sentiment and as you can see there are people that share same school of thought with him if you're not please with his assertion then you shut the fvck up.

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by showafrica(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dangrace01:
You'll pray from morning to night no result you'll go to church no result

But one yahoo boy would use juju on someone it would be as effective till eternity.

Why is juju powerful

Bc devil na landlord for here...hence Jesus came for the rescue.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
The first guy I talked about started his career with BAT. Got manager grade in less than four years (before he turned 29). He left a major FMCG as a senior manager before setting up his logistics company. Truth be told unless you work in a major oil company, before disaster fell on him, you are not his match financially, mentally or in any capacity whatsoever. Even with his predicaments, I doubt you can even match him. Oga relax, typing is easy.

This makes no sense. btw working as a cog in a machine is a different ball game compared to being the machine. that's why some managers who are doing well in a company and had taken it to new heights can still fail of they form their own company. Here's a fact, 20% of new businesses fail in its first year and 50% in the first five years. When you fail you get up and start again not go to shamans and pastors to scam you of your remaining money while ruining the relationships with your loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Druss(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Do similar checks for education. Thank God for my father. His wisdom prevented me from entering wahala.

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Depressed101:
I'm kinda disappointed all you did was strike through his post. I was expecting a rejoinder to follow but I guess it's hard to argue with a well constructed post like that

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Blackdisciple(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tor..!
Allah ya taimeke nu
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Blackdisciple(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tor..!
Allah ya taimeke mu
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Astrid4(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:

Shebi una no get sense abiiii
Hand go soon touch you

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by kurlz(f): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
larryking540:

check the ladies most successful men settle down with,, when a man is ready to settle down different factors are put in place..the good marriage that men and women practice don't circulate only the bad ones we hear of
Hnnmm. But would rather you have a homely girl or an happening babe?
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
BabaIbo:
You have time bro.

I know of a guy who is a big boy, not just a big boy, he is from a wealthy home.

Someone whose popman dey run biz with Dangote 1 on 1.

This guy's trailers dey enter daily.
Guess what? He started having issues when he met this Olosho(not an insult, she was a certified runs girl), his business was bankrupted.
His popman told him he can no longer pump funds into the biz.
Seems they left each other and he has been living responsibly since then.

Aside from spiritual aspect, physically/financially it is not advisable because of the standard of spending set by the yahoo boy or sugar daddy.
Could all these happening you talked about all be coincidences?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.