Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,972 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage (50833 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Buliwyf: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
marttol:
you are actually the dumb one

What do you really know above Steve jobs apart from what you read online... you better shut up .

Look at the little clown talking. What do you yourself know about anything apart from what you read. Oh I forgot, you don't even read at all. Nitwit. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by marttol: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Pataricatering:
abeg, keep quiet- you no use brain before you type the trash you type . Imagine a young man like you with only superstition and no sense inside him brain? Na Your type go born pikin pastor go tell you say de pikin na witch and you go believe - go abandon your own child.
You no get sense ..
we know una type undecided
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by marttol: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
I Love you sir...this is APT
adedayourt:

This question is soo deep, how I wish I can type the whole epistle is my head to shed light in form of answer from my own little understanding from my walk with God.

Permit me to just summarize it this way

. . . . and it all boils down to relationship from my perspective.

Take for example you desire financial prosperity.

It is possible you pray to God for months and you don't get your desired answer, but one day with a herbalist with little this and that and boom, money starts rolling in.

Here is what I have learnt, (though this is not cast in stone) most of the times before we receive from God, He desires our lives, commitment, service and personal relationship with Him. When we are able to cross the line of an ordinary stranger who runs to Him just for benefit sake and attain the status of sonship then he begins to open to us our desired blessing. i.e seeking God first and all other things be added - Matt 6:33. Such that when we attain this stature of sonship, the blessing starts rolling in and it makes us rich and add no sorrow Prov 10:22

So its a case of God does not want the relationship of a stranger who walks in take things and the next time God sees you is when next you in trouble

On the other hand, the other source of prosperity is not interested in your relationship, just come do few sacrifices and you get it. That is why it appears they always get things faster when they go through that channel. Prov 14:12 has this to say that those way seem right to a man, but the end is the way of destruction.
Reason why these yahoo guys blossom for a while and the next minute they perish mysteriously.

So juju is not more powerful, one just have to pay the price for the real source of God's raw power for us to experience it.

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by marttol: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Pataricatering:
see your empty brain .. yahoo boy has used your brain.for peppersoup
lol...she is taking it personal... cheesy
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by larryking540: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
kurlz:

Hnnmm. But would rather you have a homely girl or an happening babe?

homely girl is the top priority,,,the happening girl is just a temporary distraction

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by marttol: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
She dey take am personal, probably dating or has dated a yahoo boy before
Astrid4:

Where is all this insecurities coming from
Una dey date Yahoo boy??...abegiii every mallam get hin own kettle...he is not forcing his opinion on you...that's his personal sentiment and as you can see there are people that share same school of thought with him if you're not please with his assertion then you shut the fvck up.

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Figger(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dangrace01:
You'll pray from morning to night no result you'll go to church no result

But one yahoo boy would use juju on someone it would be as effective till eternity.

Why is juju powerful
I keep wondering the same, the mystery of life is very hard to unravel.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Figger(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hideki:
God has already answered your prayers. He knows your thoughts and his plans for you are the best
I no understand, if God has actually answered our prayers, why then has it failed to manifest.

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by marttol: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Buliwyf:

Look at the little clown talking. What do you yourself know about anything apart from what you read. Oh I forgot, you don't even read at all. Nitwit. cheesy
so you believe that in life everything you need to read and know are found on earth...mehn!!! You'd remain a slave forever, continue praising and asslicking those that understand life more than you (celebs,musicians, captains of industries etc)...keep fooling yourself with the knowledge you think you have.

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Grupo:

Of course, he'll chicken out.

I remember when one told me to send him my full name and my mother's maiden name. He said he would kill me in 24 hours.

I sent him all the information.

Well, I'm still here.

The guy has come online and has most likely seen the mention but he has refused to take the challenge. when the challenger becomes the challenged

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Buliwyf: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
marttol:
so you believe that in life everything you need to read and know are found on earth...mehn!!! You'd remain a slave forever, continue praising and asslicking those that understand life more than you (celebs,musicians, captains of industries etc)...keep fooling yourself with the knowledge you think you have...arindin

Oponu. You that you aren't praising and ass licking as you called it, what have you achieved with your life?
You that you aren't a slave, what are you the master of?

Too many numbskulls with single-digit IQ on Nairaland. Cannot even think properly before making arguments. I feel sorry for you. No wonder you are looking for who to blame for your misery cheesy
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by jaxxy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Well I don’t make friends with materialistic people moreless date one.

If I don’t know how u make or have what u have I’m not interested in much discussions.

I’m not saying don’t be ambitious or rich bt not at the expense of ur dignity and character.

3 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by marttol: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Buliwyf:

Oponu. You that you aren't praising and ass licking as you called it, what have you achieved with your life?
You that you aren't a slave, what are you the master of?

Too many numbskulls with single-digit IQ on Nairaland. Cannot even think properly before making arguments. I feel sorry for you. No wonder you are looking for who to blame for your misery cheesy
in short how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Buliwyf: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
marttol:
Shey e ngbo didirin?? Awon life is "Happy ever after"... Wa gbon ... Mugu aye in short how old are you?

This idiot has left the crux of the argument and asking about how old I am. cheesy cheesy
Keep looking for excuses for your failures in life. If you like be 50 years old. If you keep thinking others are the reason for your failures, you will still be having this argument with teenagers by the time you are 70. Keep wishing others will have a failed life like yours so that they will gbon. cheesy cheesy

What a silly old fool.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by CaveAdullam: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Another thread for superstitious folks. A thread for people wey there brain no dey function well because spiritual matter done take up memory space

Imagine this unfortunate spineless man blaming his wife for his misfortunes in business and life in general without even pointing fingers to the main cause- himself.

Nothing dey vex me like when adult go blame spirit for him misfortunes and bad luck because him no say spirit no fit talk or defend themselves. So instead of taking responsibility and handling his finances like a man him go rather blame juju.

Religion is wrecking havoc on us.
No where in this long post did the OP ask the man how he spends his money and how much he makes... No financial responsibility whatsoever recorded.

I've gone from earning 2m monthly to zero.
I was suicidal. Started doing weed and ashawos just to take my mind off things.

But it only gave me temporal relief till I took the bull by the horns and tackled my demons head-on. The more Africans and Nigerians keep relying on spirits for something as simple as a financial growth the more we sink into backwardness and rot.

Religion done kill our willpower and thought process. Na why one old hag of man or woman go tie red cloth or hold Bible do small acting for una tell una say una wahala na spiritual una go believe because we are too weak to hold ourselves responsible.

Weak spineless men wey no sabi their roots everywhere. I just feel complete utter disgust for this fellow not because he is lost but because he doesn't even know how far lost he is.

Money/income does not have a spiritual connection. If it does Nigeria would be the richest country on Earth. Right diagnosis is half the cure.

Why on earth will a man in his right senses consult a witch doctor or a priest for financial advice when we have people who's actual job is Financial Accounting??

It's like having the manager of a football club consult a DJ for technical advice on how to win the football league.. its all shades of wrong and makes no sense...

Yet we do this every single day and expect some kind of magic to happen. Sometimes I'm forced to think we aren't ready for any real change in Nigeria and Africa but then I understand the bigger picture -- keep them illiterates, uneducated, religious and divided. So the looting and syphoning of our nations wealth will keep on.

No wonder Boko Haram agenda na to kill education in it's totality. This country is already boiling over. Those kids born without proper education in the North years back are all doing big business as Kidnappers and bandits today

Na them de influence the elections and political decisions of this country. Yet una still dey fuel superstition and backward religious beliefs over free-thinking, understanding the importance and capabilities of the human brain when fully empowered.

.this continent (not just the country) is completely exhausting. Nothing is structured to help you evolve and grow.

Acid! Base! Solid!

3 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by kurlz(f): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
larryking540:

homely girl is the top priority,,,the happening girl is just a temporary distraction

Hmm. When the happening one hooks you. Then it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Dabliss02(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
No lies detected
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Lokojatoofar: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
And the men sleeping around with different karashikas all have their destinies intact? Or as ussual you just have to heap the blame of your misfortune on your women? Because it seems that Nigerian men have rosy lives from birth to grave and when things turn bad in their lives its the women they are married to bring them badluck

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by wax123(m): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
You are on point
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Clazzone(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
Dear Guys

I am writing to formally inform you to ensure you painstakingly and meticulously examine the type of guys your girlfriend has dated in the past. Please and please don't fall for the scam of " my past stays in the past". Dig the past, scrutinize all you have unearthed before you finally propose.

I saw a former colleague recently and he was almost a shadow of himself. He narrated how he is just recuperating from all his loses. He said his Church revealed to him that his wife is a pipe that keeps sucking his wealth and remitting his resources to the yahoo guy that performed the ritual on her. He explained how his logistics company crumbled and I almost cried. He said the court officially dissolved their marriage on a Friday, on Wednesday (the following week), a small reputable company gave him an offer to head their supply chain unit.

Please and please do not touch any lady that a Yahoo boy/man has touched. Fortunately they no longer hide their rituals. Please as an ambitious young man, dig into your potential wife's past. Know her dating history and the type of people she has dated.

Approximately 5 years ago there was this guy that invited us to a treat after his wedding while we were chilling someone asked him how did you meet your spouse he said "we met on a plane". To cut to the chase, the guy met a lady that a sugar Daddy was sponsoring to Dubai and "wifed" her. How can you meet a lady in business class who has no real job and the parents can not afford a 1999 Toyota and you say na she you wan marry? Although him body tell am and he advised himself.

As an ambitious young man the final trap ahead is your partner. Guide your steps towards marriage jealousy. The signs are always there. Your downfall begins when you marry an unfortunate person. I have seen someone who earns 650k monthly dismissed because of cheque issued on an unfunded account (No be juju be that?) He said the pressure from his wife was becoming unbearable. This was same wife that was catered for by a Sugar Daddy before the mumuni "wifed" her.

Finally, I will advise you to take this piece of advice: start digging. Never date a yahoo or sugar Daddy by-product. Your college girlfriend is using a premium iPhone and you know quite well that the parents are poor and she often calls you for bailout funds and you think one magical uncle gave her the phone?
Let he who have ears, let him hear.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Edyice: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Keepem:
Well spoken. I'm a Christian myself and my mom is a die-hard lover of God and an Evangelist but you see something, some of her sisters(my aunts) who don't even give a damn about church are doing well but my mom is somewhat struggling (she's not poor but not as OK as the bible promises us) As for me, I live abroad and in my first couple years, I was into church things and believe me, hand meet me die whereas my roomie who don't even know whether God exists is so favored by everyone so much so that a small young white girl took him up and polished his life beautifully meanwhile myself I'm still hustling. So my brother, the thing get as e be.

My brothers schoolled in the UK too but didn't go near White gals , I don't know what they have in mind about gals abroad but I want to believe that they where scared ( most especially when one Nigerian dude who was doing his masters was arrested for sex that they both had ) my brothers just gave up . I want to tell you today that they are back in Nigeria , some of their friends got married though for the paper .

Anyways God work in mysterious ways , most God can bless someone in the family that will lift others . Check out the life of David in the Bible , after he killed Goliath , he was given some part of the land , the king's Daughter for marriage and guess what David families will also enjoy because he will move them to the palace . Same thing for Joseph and many others .

This is what has been happened before and it will happen again

God will definately bless someone in you house to lift others wink

Just trust him by saying ( THE LORD PRAYER )

3 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by larryking540: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
kurlz:

Hmm. When the happening one hooks you. Then it will be too late.
ya I kw many guys have been hooked to the happening type of Ladies but many are also very very careful,men are after comfort and peace of mind than problem and issues ,,,no man wants his kids to be raised by a crazy woman ,,,see same way woman look for successful men to mate with ,it's the same way we men look for homely ladies to mate with

4 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by driand(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

I'd inbox you mine BUT on one condition. you'd tell me what would happen to me and the specific time it would happen. Deal?
between now and 4am tomorrow,... What would happen? Don't worry about that, seeing is believing... You wouldn't wish what's coming on ur worst enemy...
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by driand(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Grupo:

Oga, someone has volunteered. Don't chicken out.

It's easy to run mouth like a coward on the internet.

Come and demonstrate the so called spiritual powers you have or shut up forever.

Well, we know you don't have any spiritual powers. Olodo.
you can also inbox me me if you want to see for yourself...
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by oglalasioux(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
OP has hit the nail on the head. Stay away from marriage. Women willing to stay in marriage are less than 000000000.00000001%.

You can still have children without getting into the fraud called marriage. Ask Davido and Wizkid for more information.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by marttol: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
You no nothing about life... Small boy... Wo igbo lo
Buliwyf:

This idiot has left the crux of the argument and asking about how old I am. cheesy cheesy
Keep looking for excuses for your failures in life. If you like be 50 years old. If you keep thinking others are the reason for your failures, you will still be having this argument with teenagers by the time you are 70. Keep wishing others will have a failed life like yours so that they will gbon. cheesy cheesy

What a silly old fool.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
driand:
between now and 4am tomorrow,... What would happen? Don't worry about that, seeing is believing... You wouldn't wish what's coming on ur worst enemy...
okay, I will send you the full details right away

edit: Looks like I can't DM you right away. I've sent you an email to reply to. when you do let me know so I can send you my full name

edit2: quote this post when you've replied the mail cuz I don't use that email for any other purpose so I hardly check it

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Grupo(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
driand:
you can also inbox me me if you want to see for yourself...

Joker.

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
I have seen not once or twice

Men who have fortified themselves with charms
Banging beautiful ladies
Notably
One at an hotel I worked for 12 days ( I left after discovering the owner was very fetish)

The other one was at school, my roommate always boast of being a harbalist, yet one SU girl like that, dey allow him chop am free of charge

This acts and more made my urge for ladie decline to the lowest ebb

Most of those ladies are emptied through those acts ( glory, virtue, star
, Life e.t.c.)

How many girls have dropped from jeeps, big cars or okadas and start manifesting madness immediately 4 this obodo 9jeria

How many girls don go sleep with men collect big money and die few days later

May God cleanse Nigeria of all wickedness

6 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by sylve11: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Another thread for superstitious folks. A thread for people wey there brain no dey function well because spiritual matter done take up memory space

Imagine this unfortunate spineless man blaming his wife for his misfortunes in business and life in general without even pointing fingers to the main cause- himself.

Nothing dey vex me like when adult go blame spirit for him misfortunes and bad luck because him no say spirit no fit talk or defend themselves. So instead of taking responsibility and handling his finances like a man him go rather blame juju.

No where in this long post did the OP ask the man how he spends his money and how much he makes... No financial responsibility whatsoever recorded.

But it only gave me temporal relief till I took the bull by the horns and tackled my demons head-on. The more Africans and Nigerians keep relying on spirits for something as simple as a financial growth the more we sink into backwardness and rot.

Religion done kill our willpower and thought process. Na why one old hag of man or woman go tie red cloth or hold Bible do small acting for una tell una say una wahala na spiritual una go believe because we are too weak to hold ourselves responsible.

Weak spineless men wey no sabi their roots everywhere. I just feel complete utter disgust for this fellow not because he is lost but because he doesn't even know how far lost he is.

Money/income does not have a spiritual connection. If it does Nigeria would be the richest country on Earth. Right diagnosis is half the cure.

Why on earth will a man in his right senses consult a witch doctor or a priest for financial advice when we have people who's actual job is Financial Accounting??

It's like having the manager of a football club consult a DJ for technical advice on how to win the football league.. its all shades of wrong and makes no sense...

Yet we do this every single day and expect some kind of magic to happen. Sometimes I'm forced to think we aren't ready for any real change in Nigeria and Africa but then I understand the bigger picture -- keep them illiterates, uneducated, religious and divided. So the looting and syphoning of our nations wealth will keep on.

No wonder Boko Haram agenda na to kill education in it's totality. This country is already boiling over. Those kids born without proper education in the North years back are all doing big business as Kidnappers and bandits today

Na them de influence the elections and political decisions of this country. Yet una still dey fuel superstition and backward religious beliefs over free-thinking, understanding the importance and capabilities of the human brain when fully empowered.

.this continent (not just the country) is completely exhausting. Nothing is structured to help you evolve and grow.

Lengthy nonsense. embarassed cool
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Yoighaman(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:

Nice post.

The major problem is that people have taken religion and spirituality too far.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by house10s: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
i wan puke

young men thinking like old people.

spiritual issues n nig hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.