Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband (54108 Views)

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by skywalker240(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
blackpanda:

Just stating the fact oo
grin grin
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by skywalker240(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Urchbaba91:

Gay spotted!☝️�
But there are great truth's in what he said though

No Homo

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by od501: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
philme87:
A video of a gay man crying uncontrollably while walking down the aisle to meet his husband, has gone viral after being shared online. 

The crying man was cheered on by those who turned up for the wedding, as he walked to meet his partner who stood by a corner.

After meeting his husband, he got a soothing hug from him before they went to the altar where a priest prayed for them. 

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-wgp5-KJo

Which country is this biko?
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by penceman(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ofcourse i understand this gay thing because i have a cousin who is gay and our people dont really know. When he use to dance in church we said ho he can dance. Later when he told me, i now understand that he was like a woman dancing to attract men and the top gays knew the signal.
what i use to say is the solution is for every country or state where this occurs to create a protected community and lock them up there with no interaction humans. Soon many of them will change
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Blessing0305(f): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
But this is comedy skit nau
How will a wedding service b organized like this
And wat is the wedding priest wearing >: grin
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by EnemyofGod22(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jude273:
Do u have proof or u ar one of the attention seeker. Death to all Gay like u
.shut up there, when we asked you guys to prove the existence of God and satan,have any of you come out with a reliable verifiable concrete approved evidence of the existence of God ? Even the blind man know that the none existed Jesus Christ was a gay who surrounded himself with male Bleep .
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Thylord(m): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Help2020:

grin.Non vex I be think say nan Igbo..
no be only igbo,na ibibio.

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by cybriz82(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Na only lezbians and gay dey attend this kind of wedding...
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Akharmony: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
South Africa��
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by akdjr(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
This is a movie I presume
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Moeman: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
how can i unsee this?
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by lookingfly: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Although everyone got the right to decide their sexual orientation

But why a niggar will ignore the juicy and succulent pussy of females still baffles me
This life is really a mystery.....

Even the sweet sound females make alone during coitus nor suppose make any niggar reason another niggar ass...
Especially that sound they make when you introduce your rod into their pussy....very sweet to hear
if you don't like pussy, raise your hand grin cheesy

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Jeffy1206(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
TheWolfen:
If confusion was a person undecided

angry
are you ready? Sin different from sin undecided
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by itubaba001: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mad people everywhere .
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Anuoluwa12345(f): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lol..
I swear, all I see is 2 confused souls cheesy
devilmaycry:
Rubbish cry
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Anuoluwa12345(f): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Pls is this truely manna?? cheesy cheesy, but showing his pictures on a public forum is wrong tho...
Karlovych:
embarassed There's nothing vultures won't grill in a bbq
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by kristo123: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
which country is this?
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by bablon20(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
This is foolish and nonsense. See how haggard the pastor even look.
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Karlovych: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Pls is this truely manna?? cheesy cheesy, but showing his pictures on a public forum is wrong tho...
But I did not say he's the one.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Ofadaman(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
With my revolver , if I'm anywhere close to this church, or venue, I'd walk in, give two in the head to each of them and empty the rest on the priest.
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by frozen70(f): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Help2020:

E be like say nan Nigeria this nonsense for happen. The people around and the song sound like Igbo. Damm how did we get here?

But if you listen to the nonsense idiot who wedded them he was speaking a non Nigeria language

We can't have something like this in Nigeria

The Igbos will never support it, never
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Flamemignon1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
kuntash:

Including Afghanistan abi ?
Where in my comment did I say that?
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Flamemignon1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sleekfingers:

I tire o
Bloggers and their thirst for traffic, can't blame them

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Rexymania(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
The priest prayed for gay men? Hahahaahaha grin grin Christianity to the world
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Help2020: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
frozen70:

But if you listen to the nonsense idiot who wedded them he was speaking a non Nigeria language

We can't have something like this in Nigeria

The Igbos will never support it, never
Yeah.I didn't watch the full video before I made that comment.
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Flamemignon1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
femi4:
Not in my Country...it's a taboo
It's not recognized by the law but unofficial same sex marriages still happened in the states before it was legal
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Flamemignon1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Although everyone got the right to decide their sexual orientation

But why a niggar will ignore the juicy and succulent pussy of females still baffles me
This life is really a mystery.....

Even the sweet sound females make alone during coitus nor suppose make any niggar reason another niggar ass...
Especially that sound they make when you introduce your rod into their pussy....very sweet to hear
Dude, please read more on human sexuality, you need a crash course on it and besides you of all people have no right to be homophobic when you create fake gay accounts to scam gay men

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
As the Germans would say, we have three sexes, the men, the women and the clergymen.

As for the gay, i don't have the right words.

This sounds funny in a deep way. Do you mind explaining, please? (Especially the clergymen part)
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by treatise: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Only him knows the reason for the tears : of joy or regrets.
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by mudiana(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
mad people
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Love knows no gender, race or status. Happy married life to the beautiful couple. smiley

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by frozen70(f): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Help2020:

Yeah.I didn't watch the full video before I made that comment.

Is alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.