Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband (54364 Views)

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Although everyone got the right to decide their sexual orientation

But why a niggar will ignore the juicy and succulent pussy of females still baffles me
This life is really a mystery.....

Even the sweet sound females make alone during coitus nor suppose make any niggar reason another niggar ass...
Especially that sound they make when you introduce your rod into their pussy....very sweet to hear
Bro, the thing just tire me. Man leave out sweet juicy pusssssy, and embraces muscle to muscle. I'll never be able to come to terms with that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Henon: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thunder fire una there!
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by KingLarry04: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sirjendon:
E be like sey na Calabar ppu....
oga that is not Nigeria, even if we dey bad for some kind things, no be this nonsense
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by ruggedtimi(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
The priest self na gay
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by theamazonguru(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oh lawd gawd.
What is this?

Confused gay bride
Confused gay groom
Confused priest
Confused audience

Everyone in there is as confused as the gay bride hair style
I couldn't make a thing out if his hair style.
See the veil self
See the flower attached to the suit abi na coat.
Confusion just full everywhere.

Me self I am confused right now.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Vireani79: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oloriburuku somebody
See is patch patch head
Ode oshi angry angry

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Jude273(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
blessedvisky:
I have observed that several of our news outlets ( including Nairaland) are huge hypocrites. Most of them will claim to not support or be Interested in shameful and disgusting things like this, yet they go extra mile to source for content like this and publicise it for views and clicks.

Why will you be reporting and publicising something you don't support? Simple, for money and relevance

If you truly can't stand things like this, remove them & ban them completely from your platform.

Thanks
Ur thinking iq is too dull for my liking, he is a blogger, and blogger's work is to carry news, trends, fashion etc to his or her platform. All dis crime update u read online and other placess does it mean that those admins are in support of it?
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by jaxxy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Unnatural.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Juoflife1(f): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
See as e dey cry like mumu grin
Congratulations to them.
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Help2020:

E be like say nan Nigeria this nonsense for happen. The people around and the song sound like Igbo. Damm how did we get here?
May God have mercy on you lots with your Igbo Obsession! How on it earth does that sound like Igbo? Who doesn't know the sound of Swahili? Chineke mere unu ebere.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
undecided E no go better for the poster!!! I dey eat na! *pukes •you dey craze angry
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Pootle: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
who's gonna gun dem down
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by slowice(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Notin consign me here make I face ma front.... Bubu Don scatter economy, we nor get light for days now and on top fuel go soon high.. e be things here already, I nor carry another man yansh matter for head
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Jude273(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
meobizy:
Cue the Nairaland illiterates with their never ending comments. There’s nothing new to gay weddings. I’m sure they happen in Nigeria regardless of that useless law which stifled a potential presidential candidate. Na poor man carry religion and bigotry for head. People progressing in life don’t care.
Na una go suffer am
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Sheriman(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
brain54:

It is craziness o my brother. Na so one with hairy chest and bia bia lips try to kiss me one time. The kind punch I give am eh...I sure him hairy balls shrink.
Haba na... when sexy babes with juicy things dey.
God forbid!
grin shocked He won kiss you!!! God forbid bad things
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by EnemyofGod22(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nothing wrong with been gay, religion has done more harm to humanity than good.every human being has their choices to make why condemned others ? As long as they didn't harm anybody,why don't you mind your business,after all,even the so called Jesus Christ was also gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Jude273(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thylord:
day find trouble day go.one day u go see watin you day find.how that song take be like Igbo song for heaven's sake.
HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA U WAN KILL ME WITH LAUGH NEH?
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Negroid001(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Happy married life!
Everybody do you...
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by davido91(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Help2020:

E be like say nan Nigeria this nonsense for happen. The people around and the song sound like Igbo. Damm how did we get here?

It's in South Africa, the language is isiZulu
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Divinehenrich(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Very disgusting. Is this movie or real?
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by deebrain(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
This world get problem.

I second the meme themed "start the rapture" I sighted earlier abeg.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by EyenNtokon: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Who be woman and who b man?
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by judedwriter(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Homosexuality has been legalized internationally and made to look normal.

However, God's Word condemns it. As Christians, we stand on God's Word, not human feelings.

According to the Bible, Homosexuals are liable to eternal hell, unless they repent. God have mercy on them.
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by greypencils: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
They always look like dregs, like scrapes from the bottom of the pot.
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Babastrong(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
God created EVE Because of ADAM. i have tasted HONEY, SUGAR, BREAST MILK etc. But none sweet as well as kpekus. i can't survive without these species called WOMEN.
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by kmaster007: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
All of dem no well
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by yusluvad(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Although everyone got the right to decide their sexual orientation

But why a niggar will ignore the juicy and succulent pussy of females still baffles me
This life is really a mystery.....

Even the sweet sound females make alone during coitus nor suppose make any niggar reason another niggar ass...
Especially that sound they make when you introduce your rod into their pussy....very sweet to hear
Na stupidity dey worry them. They're more sick than mad men...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by davido91(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
brain54:

It is craziness o my brother. Na so one with hairy chest and bia bia lips try to kiss me one time. The kind punch I give am eh...I sure him hairy balls shrink.
Haba na... when sexy babes with juicy things dey.
God forbid!

Stop lying jare
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by AsawanaDgreat: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Arrant nonsense
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Sleekfingers: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Flamemignon1:
And why is this news? Same sex marriage happens every time

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Brimstone77: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2021

Wired wedding..

Wired couple..

Wired pastor..

Wired haircut..

Wired guests..

Wired event..

Everything about this wedding is wired..

Spit!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.