Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband (54365 Views)

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Njc1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
No be juju be These ☹️
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Ruthymoon(f): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Somebody's son meeting another somebody's son ,waste of sperms grin grin grin
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Mouthpis(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Although everyone got the right to decide their sexual orientation

But why a niggar will ignore the juicy and succulent pussy of females still baffles me
This life is really a mystery.....

Even the sweet sound females make alone during coitus nor suppose make any niggar reason another niggar ass...
Especially that sound they make when you introduce your rod into their pussy....very sweet to hear

Welcome back bro...�

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by maiquel: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin grin grin
Karlovych:
embarassed There's nothing vultures won't grill in a bbq

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by gidado14(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
philme87:
A video of a gay man crying uncontrollably while walking down the aisle to meet his husband, has gone viral after being shared online. 

The crying man was cheered on by those who turned up for the wedding, as he walked to meet his partner who stood by a corner.

After meeting his husband, he got a soothing hug from him before they went to the altar where a priest prayed for them. 

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-wgp5-KJo

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Lastmessenger2: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed There's nothing vultures won't grill in a bbq
o boy see frustration. Based on this picture j don't really blame the guy
Poverty na bastard.it can make a man to sell his soul.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by brain54(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sheriman:
Wonder shall never end. Haahaaa strange things are happening in this our contemporary world. How a man go leave female succulent breast, hairy cold pussy and yansh say na him fellow man tooto na him go dey like to knack all the time?? Is that not craziness??
God should please end this world!!!
It is craziness o my brother. Na so one with hairy chest and bia bia lips try to kiss me one time. The kind punch I give am eh...I sure him hairy balls shrink.
Haba na... when sexy babes with juicy things dey.
God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Bahamas95(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
They should be stoned to death ASAP, we don't need them here.
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Awoo88: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Help2020:

E be like say nan Nigeria this nonsense for happen. The people around and the song sound like Igbo. Damm how did we get here?
This wedding no fit happen for igbo land. Not even Iin Nigeria
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by awa(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Help2020:

E be like say nan Nigeria this nonsense for happen. The people around and the song sound like Igbo. Damm how did we get here?

Obviously you don't understand how Igbo Language sounds...
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by brain54(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
XTHRONE:
Drag this two out and light them up. This is disgusting
Say no to jungle justice abeg.
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Fumace(f): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Orisiirisii, wonders they say shall never end grin grin
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Him dey cry because of the big gbola dem go chook for him yansh otherwise no food for am.
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by IMAliyu(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ok, I bare no animosity towards them.

At least they get to keep and enjoy their lifestyle between themselves.

You will see people here that criticize others for not being tolerant, being the first to condemn them. It's not a lifestyle I understand, but I'm not one to dictate how other people should live, provided they don't pose a threat to the health, security and well being of the general public.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Jude273(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Although everyone got the right to decide their sexual orientation

But why a niggar will ignore the juicy and succulent pussy of females still baffles me
This life is really a mystery.....

Even the sweet sound females make alone during coitus nor suppose make any niggar reason another niggar ass...
Especially that sound they make when you introduce your rod into their pussy....very sweet to hear
Bra, check nairaland diary section, there is a one titled IT'S OKAY. try and read it, u will knw that some are into it not bcoz they enjoy being in it. Just try and read it
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Omniman(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mehn....I can not can
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by wink2015(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
DID THIS INCIDENT HAPPEN IN NIGERIA OR OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES?

Wonders shall never cease to end.
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Eriokanmi: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
This must be either in Kenya, Tanzania or Mozambique...these are countries in Africa where weird things are happening on a minute basis
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
God is so merciful you know? After repentance they will still make heaven.
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Jude273(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Divoc19:
News to encourage more Gays abi
E pain u abi

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Help2020: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thylord:
day find trouble day go.one day u go see watin you day find.how that song take be like Igbo song for heaven's sake.
grin.Non vex I be think say nan Igbo..
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by MyExpression(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Stupid gays!

Why can't they just be man and man?

Why have a gender role!

Fvckstards!

4 Likes

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Farfalla(f): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Help2020:

MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin
Absolute nonsense. Looking like it happened in East or Southern Africa though.

South Africa is the only country in Africa that has legalised same-sex marriage.

Disclaimer: Gays don't bother me though. It's their business how they choose to live their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Overrated833(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jail this fools
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by KingLarry04: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
I dey suspect the op
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by GABRIEL6036: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
What pain me the most is the priest who join them, where is it written in his bibble. Angel in charge of hell, send down the hell on them now haba
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Candidlady: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
If you have ever done are~nal in your life you got no right whatsoever to criticize 'em

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by NoSentiment: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
What's left of Christianity? NOTHING! NOTHING!! NOTHING!!!
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
philme87:
A video of a gay man crying uncontrollably while walking down the aisle to meet his husband, has gone viral after being shared online. 

The crying man was cheered on by those who turned up for the wedding, as he walked to meet his partner who stood by a corner.

After meeting his husband, he got a soothing hug from him before they went to the altar where a priest prayed for them. 

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-wgp5-KJo
why is the clown crying. He know say him yansh nor go remain thesame again courtesy yansh Buster's crew. Don't worry, Oga get alot of pears oil,Vaseline and adult Pampers. You are already doomed
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by Omoluabi16(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
I can not comprehend leaving the softness of a woman for a fellow man like me! I will not judge these people sha, to each his own.
Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by advanceDNA: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
meobizy:
Cue the Nairaland illiterates with their never ending comments. There’s nothing new to gay weddings. I’m sure they happen in Nigeria regardless of that useless law which stifled a potential presidential candidate. Na poor man carry religion and bigotry for head. People progressing in life don’t care.

Russia is far developed and full of literate people...and they hate gay people more than Nigerians...the anti gay law there is crazy...

If something is not common in a place, the occupants won’t be open to it....

many years ago.. women that wear mini skirts were arrested by kick against indiscipline officers ...now it’s no a big deal...with time Nigerian and the rest of the world will come around....

For now we are not ready... it’s not about illiteracy... many literate people in the US, UK and co find gay people disgusting too.. it’s just the laws protecting gay people that make people pretend to be woke..

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband by wizard01(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Why are they all looking malnourished undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.