Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? (10241 Views)

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2011
Donlittle:

correction some gus  grin wink

190 do fight tho, once fought me bec of mzdarkskin

I can die for that girl angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

I can die for that girl angry angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
die?? u must be a woman wrapper
mzdarskin might cme to your burial tho, n get married two months later cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Goldieluks: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2011
stick to the topic.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Natasha2(f): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
Donlittle:

correction some gus  grin wink

190 do fight tho, once fought me bec of mzdarkskin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by andyanders: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2011
Because she discovered that the other woman  has better techniques more than her, so attacking the man will not be reasonable, rather attack the intruder, get rid  of her so that you can take him/husband  back and correct him by diversifying into knowing different techniques that has stolen the guy away.

Let her try and know how to give her husband good fluting. Unmarried ladies give married men blow jobs and they forget their homes. That is just the truth. By the time you give him fluting, he will not go out again. Try it tonight and you will come back to thank me.
Ladies learn the modern way of making good movement when on the act
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by xxcarolxx(f): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

shocked shocked shocked  angry angry
Why the shock?? I wouldn't waste my breath on anyone who cheats, Not worth the wahala,
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by malaria(f): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2011
If u cant get d master,mind his favourite goat.seriously attackin d woman will make d cheating idiọt 2 check himself.though i wouldnt fight anoda lady cos of a man, is nt worth it
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2011
Donlittle:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
die?? u must be a woman wrapper
mzdarskin might cme to your burial tho, n get married two months later  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Never -- Mzdarkskin can die for me!!

Its reciprocal  angry angry

Natasha,,:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What i can fight any guy cos of you

Goldieluks:

stick to  the topic.

There's No glue to stick the topic to  angry angry

xxcarolxx:

Why the shock?? I wouldn't waste my breath on anyone who cheats, Not worth the wahala,

I trust you -- Arnold swaznergger to cheats -- I pity the man that dares cheat on you  kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Natasha2(f): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2011
attacking the woman is never a good option its the man you have to work on I'm talking from experience  cool
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Goldieluks: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

Never -- Mzdarkskin can die for me!!

Its reciprocal  angry angry

There's No glue to stick the topic to  >sad angry

I trust you -- Arnold swaznergger to cheats -- I pity the man that dares cheat on you  kiss kiss

You can use your saliva as a substitute for glue.

@OP,both of them are to blame,especially the man.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Natasha2(f): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

shocked shocked but I can't fight babe cos of you  cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2011
Natasha,,:

shocked shocked but I can't fight babe cos of you  cheesy

Im not expecting you to fight a girl cos of me --- Im expecting you to welcome a girl to our existing harlem

Just as you did -- Mzdarkskin, Goldielucks, Tjiskii, Chi-baby and my recent love annita19 angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Natasha2(f): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2011
never ever I didn't accept anyone. I don't want to continue derailing Roki's topic i'm outta hear if you want me you know where to find me kiss
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2011
Some females fail to take adequate care of their men:They fail to feed them,they fail to wash their clothes and they fail to Ssex them properly.Since men are polygamous by nature there is a tendency for them to stray to other women.
Women on the other hand are territorial animals and there is a tendency for them to attack any female that strays into her territorial meal ticket.
Game recognise game!
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2011
Any woman that doesnt feed me with sex should as well forget bout me

BTW i missed her _- too bad shes acting weird these days -

but i wud never tell er angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2011
In fact females whose husbands or BFs stray should beat themselves up,because they are/were not doing something right.
If you don't use your talent well,it will be taken from you and given to some one else who knows how to use it.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2011
^I love this dude

BRO what BRAND of beer do u drink cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by andyanders: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2011
@Richvkunt

You are correct. You said it all and I like your contribution. Keep it up. We should tell ourselves the truth
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Natasha2(f): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2011
Richvkunt:

In fact females whose husbands or BFs stray should beat themselves up,because they are/were not doing something right.
If you don't use your talent well,it will be taken from you and given to some one else who knows how to use it.
duh what do you say about women who give their husband everything and yet those animals still stray? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2011
Natasha,,:

duh what do you say about women who give their husband everything and yet those animals still stray? undecided

I strayed from you cos u didnt allow me do doggy angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Natasha2(f): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^sharrap tongue some men are animals whether you treat them like kings they will still cheat on you if they want to
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2011
[/quote][quote author=Natasha,, link=topic=688386.msg8502161#msg8502161 date=1307826972]
duh what do you say about women who give their husband everything and yet those animals still stray?  undecided

@Natasha,
You MUST be completely SUBMISSIVE to ypur man to prevent him from straying,because men are by nature polygamous.If you are not doing something right,don't blame me when he starts eyeing up other females.Like I said if you don't know how to take care of your man some other female will do it for you,because nature abhors vacum.NUFF SAID.

@Andyanders,
I feel you brother.

@190,
I am an ULTIMATE man.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2011
^enuf said

Sorry i cant get access to GULDER But can u manage CARLING

BTW Natasha lost me to some other lady cos she refused giving me doggy angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Natasha2(f): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2011
Richvkunt:

@Natasha,
You MUST be completely SUBMISSIVE to ypur man to prevent him from straying,because men are by nature polygamous.If you are not doing something right,don't blame me when he starts eyeing up other females.Like I said if you don't know how to take care of your man some other female will do it for you,because nature abhors vacum.NUFF SAID.

@Andyanders,
I feel you brother.

@190,
I am an ULTIMATE man.
you haven't answered my question oh what about women who are submissive to the bone and their man still cheat ? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2011
Natasha,,:

you haven't answered my question oh what about women who are submissive to the bone and their man still cheat ? undecided

Is this a personal experience or hearsay?
You need to elaborate,cos if you are completely submissive it is difficult for a man to stray.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Natasha2(f): 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2011
answer my question and yes its personal experience
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Akinagirl(f): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2011
Rich, same thing with you men,. You all must learn to treat your women well also or she WILL find it elsewhere. It doesnt go just one way.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by MrsChima(f): 12:17am On Jun 12, 2011
Wifey Rokiatu,

Too bad your good thread has been contaminated with running shits.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

answer my question[b][b] and yes its persnal experience[/b] [/b]

Would you care to share this personal experience with us?
I might be able to tell you where you went wrong.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 12, 2011
Akinagirl:

Rich, same thing with you men,. You all must learn to treat your women well also or she WILL find it elsewhere. It doesnt go just one way.

Haven't you heard?ITS A MANS WORLD!
If you do what I do you become a Hoe or a S-lut.
If I do it I AM THE MAN!
So you see heads,I win and tails you lose.
Its the way of the world, so learn to deal with it.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Emeka72(m): 6:23am On Jun 12, 2011
This is because d woman is her real contender, the man is her gift.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wifey Rokiatu,

Too bad your good thread has been contaminated with running shits.
I know right. Well I don't give a sh**t anymore. I forgot that romance section was bullsh**t. I should have posted it in family.

Nevertheless, thank you, and all the other good people who contributed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With / If You Have Sex With A Woman In These Three Ways, She Will Go Very Crazy For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.