Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? (10240 Views)

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2011
Let's play it. .spanky spanky game . . You spank me 1 and i spank you 3 times grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2011
[size=28pt]Actually DSENSE face reminds me of a startled CATFISH  angry angry[/size]
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2011
Na u sabi grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2011
undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by ennniy(f): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2011
OMG, I so do not get it either. I mean for Bleep's sake ur partner's the cheating scum not the other woman. But then some women might deserve it too. I still vote, cut his balls!
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2011
OP the married lady in question has every reason to be mad with the lady who is having an affair with her husband because the lady wants to break up the family and besides the husband was probably seduced by the woman he"s having an affair with.Jeez those jezebels who run after married men are really dangerious.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2011
^I tire oo my brother - i tire grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2011
tom28:

OP the married lady in question has every reason to be mad with the lady who is having an affair with her husband because the lady wants to break up the family and besides the husband was probably seduced by the woman he"s having an affair with.Jeez those jezebels who run after married men are really dangerious.
The man is still to be blame.

For me, if I catch any woman cheating with my man, He is the one I will attack. tongue
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2011
^so if u catch me with Hotie tima.

when we are married you would attack me and smile with tima abi angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by ShyOne(f): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2011
@ Poster

In a nutshell - they don't want to end it with him - THEY WANT HIM AT ANY COST

A woman overlooks (she doesn't overlook----believe me when I say----she knows the fool she is, she just doesn't want to highlight her pathetic self in front of you or relive how pathetic she is "in her mind to herself"-----it is easier for her to focus her energy on the other woman and blame that woman especially when her husband has admitted his deceit to her and lied to her by telling her that "she is all that he wants"wink

If he was telling the truth - that she is all that he wants - there never would have been another woman. But it took him "cheating" on her for him to "realize his mistake." So he says to her. And because she still wants him she buys into the BS lock, stock and barrel. And runs to his defense.

If the shoe were on the other foot ---- I wonder would he run to her defense against a man she is cheating on him with?

Women are ignorant. We are some of the dumbest lots on the planet. Too many times I have heard that story -- he cheats, wife attacks other woman. I always since I was very little, have wondered the exact same thing. 2 women didn't marry each other. The other woman doesn't owe the wife anything. The husband owes the wife. She should be demanding her pint of blood from him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Loveaflame(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2011
They get mad because in most cases they have failed in their responsibilities to maintain a respectful cordial loving relationship with their spouses.

They now tend to result to physical methods in order to disgrace the man openly thinking that will cower the man down and make him to loose face in the society.Unknown to many of them they only tent to encourage the men to further their cause of adventure.

Such should be told that such methods don't work.They only reveal the grave insecurity,babyish and ignorance of their on own part.

They have no business with the outside lovers of their husbands.The funny thing is that such women don't have the understanding that they need to talk to their husbands and found where they missed it.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2011
rokiatu:

The man is still to be blame.

For me, if I catch any woman cheating with my man, He is the one I will attack. tongue
Yes partly to blame but the lady hitting on her husband should take a chunk of the blame.Its obvious the man was seduced and we know you women are powerful seducing a man because of your God given assets if you know what i mean.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2011
rokiatu:

Abeg make u make your husband a punching bag o! shocked
Beat the woman cheating with your husband because she"s the one trying to steal your husband.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2011
Still thinking for the answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! / Photos Of Man With Largest Hips / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.