Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? (10242 Views)

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by HotieTima(f): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2011
omg i alwaya wanted to open a thread about this thank god some one have done it.

now i really don't get it why females would want to kill they onther female for been with they man undecided undecided undecided undecided

biatches open your eyes and ask what did your man had to do with it, coz i am pretty sure when ur man was with then woman he told them he was singal.

i have seen this happen all the time were u get silly girls having war with they other famele thinking they took they men away from them, uuummm lady ur man went to them losers. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by HotieTima(f): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol REALITY101 said u are pregant rokaitu well i guess it's coz she got her man doing her well.

oooohhh don't worry we will mae sure u make it do the baby shower wink wink wink wink

[size=3pt]i owuld kill her if she don't tell me first[/size]
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2011
rokiatu:

I know right. Well I don't give a sh**t anymore. I forgot that romance section was bullsh**t. I should have posted it in family.

Nevertheless, thank you, and all the other good people who contributed.

Coool, Thats what you should have done since cos thats where real married women are cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2011
I get mad at both. The first person I come into contact with is who I get mad at first. Simple lol.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2011
Don't you sleep at all? . . . .  . .Women wrapper !!!!

Chima,
when you gonna stop calling ma Rukky your wifey? angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2011
ogugua88:

I get mad at both. The first person I come into contact with is who I get mad at first. Simple lol.

Cool --
D-sense:

Don't you sleep at all? . . . .  . .Women wrapper !!!!

[s]Chima,
when you gonna stop calling ma Rukky your wifey?[/s] angry angry angry

Kabiru its 10.50am where i am,

Hows studies - Is carmel science difficult grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2011
I told yah we have upgraded out research and now basing the research on your craziness and escapades grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by HotieTima(f): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2011
OK my contribution is --

Since most women are players, they tend to get angry when they meet other players

OK lemme say Youre my wife and you catch Hotie Tima on top of me on our matrimonial bed

You wanna tell me you wont be tempted to at least back hand her once or twice

Think am now angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u are so funny niggah

well i wil tell ya what she will do, she will have hotdog on the table for dinner and u know where is going to come form wink wink wink wink

and me been on top of u i can't laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2011
i think tima is gonna sleep with rokiatu's boyfriend (if she really has any)
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2011
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Goldieluks: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2011
undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2011
D-sense:

:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2011
angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2011
Where have you been hidding ma MazD? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2011
" I dont know - i'll ring her
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2011
Do pls!!!
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2011
Because they’ve convinced themselves that the boyfriend has no control over his penis. So they get mad at the other woman for providing temptation instead of the boyfriend for betraying them.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2011
REALITY101:

Because they’ve convinced themselves that the boyfriend has no control over his manliness. So they get mad at the other woman for providing temptation instead of the boyfriend for betraying them.
shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2011
LOL @ 190 & D-Nonsense  grin grin

@topic: Good point. I don't understand that either.
My thing is IF and ONLY IF she is unaware of you, then leave her alone. She is not the one that was to be committed to you, nor does she owe you anything so why fight her? HOWEVER! if she 'pops off' (talks trash) and/or admits to knowing about you (esp. if she is your friend or relative) then handle that! For sure! grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2011
^errmm madam -welcome-

Bin wanting to tell u for sometime now - i actually dont like your signature -

Please do something about it- thank you madam kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LOL @ 190 & D-Nonsense grin grin

@topic: Good point. I don't understand that either.
My thing is IF and ONLY IF she is unaware of you, then leave her alone. She is not the one that was to be committed to you, nor does she owe you anything so why fight her? HOWEVER! if she 'pops off' (talks trash) and/or admits to knowing about you (esp. if she is your friend or relative) then handle that! For sure! grin

Ma love is around at last!!! shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Where you been sweetie . . Skype me now pls!
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2011
190:

^errmm madam -welcome-

Bin wanting to tell u for sometime now - i actually dont like your signature -

Please do something about it- thank you madam  kiss kiss

LOL sure thing monsieur!  kiss kiss
I was laughing at the guy's grammar but I see what you mean. I got ya!  cheesy

@D-nonsense NO! angry grin grin lol give me a minute.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2011
Mr D-sense to you angry angry angry angry

cumonudfkldnfdlkjfdskjfd angry angry

That guy has been teaching you non-sense shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2011
D-sense:

Mr D-sense to you angry angry angry angry

cumonudfkldnfdlkjfdskjfd angry angry

That guy has been teaching you non-sense shocked shocked

interesting undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2011
:- undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I mean that Monkey undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2011
LMAOOOOO! @ 190. grin grin kiss

D-Sense shurrup! grin who is "that guy"?
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by 190: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LMAOOOOO! @ 190. grin grin kiss

D-Sense shurrup! grin who is "that guy"?

**Subscribing to the answer**
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2011
190:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2011
190:

MzDarkSkin:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin

Honey,
Is that caty face above you me talking bout grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2011
Deeeeeeeeee-Sense!  angry angry

you are lucky i have a few errands to run! otherwise it's spanky spanky time!  angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Have Sex With A Woman In These Three Ways, She Will Go Very Crazy For You / This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos / Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.